[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tactical Lunchbox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: thumb.jpg (417KB, 1274x720px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
417KB, 1274x720px
How do you carry your gun at school or work? Simple, build a tactical lunch box and keep your gun hidden in plain sight.

https://youtu.be/4z9gFFbjdpU
>>
>>31918029
um...no
>>
>>31918072
Are you more a diet mountain dew kind of girl?
>>
>mountain dew and cheetos for lunch
>being able to carry

pick one
>>
>>31918098
I'm more of a "I want my gun handy, not tucked away in some box pushed under my desk or in a drawer" kind of girl.
>>
>>31918029
>Purse carrying
kys
>>
>>31918121
right handed shooter, eat cheetos with left hand.
>problem solved
>>
>making a video on how to tape a fucking holster and mag carrier into a lunchbox
>>
>>31918029

I work construction, gonna do this.
>>
File: Knowing is half the battle.jpg (65KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
Knowing is half the battle.jpg
65KB, 500x480px
>>31918293
The holster isn't taped.
>>
>>31918149
That's my kinda girl.

Ayy yo, lemme holla achu
>>
>>31918304
my point is that sticking a holster and mag carrier into a plastic box isn't rocket science
>>
>>31918281
I think he implied that you'd be a fucking loser if your lunch was just a can of soda and some empty caloric chips.
>no hearty sandwich or even an apple and some water
Fucking hambeasts.

Also on topic of this thread; so you're saying you want to store your firearm and defense tool off your body and in an unlocked container someone might rummage through if they're hungry?...
>>
>>31918319
neither is anything other than making a rocket and launch a rocket. But, this isn't a rocket board it's a weapons board.
>>
>>31918387
he's saying there was no need to make a video about doing it or how to do it; and the concept is fucking dumb.

Again, storing a firearm off your body in an unlocked container. What the fuck man. How irresponsible and empty headed do you have to be.
>>
>>31918402
>storing a firearm off your body in an unlocked container
Oh you
>>31918402
>no need to make a video about doing it or how to do it;
Oh you
>>31918402
>the concept is fucking dumb.
Oh you
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (253KB, 1670x998px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
253KB, 1670x998px
aint got shit on plastic bag carry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmB_1wrnh3k
>>
>>31918442
Is that anything like carrying in condition fabric?
>>
>>31918442
>picking up dog shit in the 3rd world

dude. get some life exp in the real world.
>>
>>31918475
>get some life exp in the real world.
From looking at his other videos it seems like he's been bouncing between the united states and south africa for a few years. He prolly has a lot more life experience than you.
>>
>>31918436
>Oh you
Oh you
>>
>>31918821
Oh me.
>>
Jesus, how long does it take for a shitpost to fall off this board? Fucking tactical lunchbox. Stupid!
>>
>>31918029
>How do you carry your gun at school or work?
Open carry it. Nearly everyone open carries where I work, including my boss.
>>
>>31921314
You work at a gun store or armored car?
>>
>>31918029
>Cheetos
>Mountain dew
8/10 OP. You did good.
>>
>>31918029
Mountain Dew and Cheetos for lunch. Very unhealthy. Sad!
>>
>Cheetos for lunch
I never get this.
Is that actually filling? I feel like eating that for a meal would actually make you lose your appetite. And the mountain dew, yuck.
>>
>>31918029
>suggesting off body carry
SAO you dumb nigger what are you doing
>>
>>31922641
I can't think of two worse things to eat. Both those things are total crap.
>>
>>31922658
Who the fuck uses one of those office bitch lunch bags?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.