[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of an arms dealer would you be, if you were one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Prince John.png (656KB, 793x597px) Image search: [Google]
Prince John.png
656KB, 793x597px
What weapons would you sell, and to whom?
>>
>>31917378
NFA items to /k/ommandos
>>
>>31917378
any kind to anyone who had cash money, cause fuck diamonds or any other jewels, fucking 3rd world apes.
>>
>>31917378
Whatever they wanted to whoever wanted it.
>>
Dragon dildos modified to shoot a single round of 54r as soon as somebody takes the whole thing
>>
File: CLse8tvWEAQMIV5.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CLse8tvWEAQMIV5.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>31917378
hipoints and hipoint accessories
>>
>>31917378
>Civilian arms dealer
>Preferrably manufacturer of firearms and ammo as well
>Military Surplus primarily
>Buy/sell, basically a pawn shop for firearms
>Manufacture modern versions of milsurp firearms
>Manufacture milsurp ammo that have gone out of mass production (s.S. Patrone 8mm Mauser, M2 Ball .30-06, Mk.VII Ball .303 British, etc.)
>Also use this setup to make prototypes of designs I've cooked up
>Hopefully some day make something that will be adopted by a national Military somewhere

Oh, here's a cool thought; producing reproduction historic firearms, but in common cartridges. STG-44 in 7.62x39, Kar98k in .308, Red 9 C96, P08 Luger, PPSh-41 in 9mm, MP40, M1873 Colt SAA in .45 ACP/GAP, Martini-Henry in .45-70, M1 Rifle in .308, maybe an SKS-45 in .223 just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>31917378
I would sell assault rifles, SAWs, and GPMGs to the Visegrad countries, because I want them to have better guns than NATO. I'd probably have to invent a bullet, based on the 5.45x39 but with better BC, to go with the weapons.
>>
>>31917378
Sell classic flintlock rifles to collectors.
>>
File: 21232356464646464.jpg (133KB, 668x642px) Image search: [Google]
21232356464646464.jpg
133KB, 668x642px
I'd sell full auto weapons to generally law abiding Americans. Guys who support the 2nd Amendment but are against the illegal, unlawful, and unconstitutional Hughes Amendment.

One or two per person. Lowers and MP7s only, and only one of each per person. No bulk buys, ever.

While I believe if/when the Hughes Amendment is removed that we should be able to buy unlimited, I'm going to limit my sales so some guy doesn't get the idea to buy a few items then sell it to his retard buddy. This is also why I'd sell to people who don't know me and why I'd wear clothes I generally do not wear otherwise.
>>
I just sell arms to whoever wants them.
No, I mean like, arms. Like, you know, the organ. Arms. They'll call me the long arm of the law.
>>
>>31917378
Sell full auto water guns with 50 round clip magazines to libtards.
>>
>>31917378
I'don't be the international arms dealer you always hear about on James Bond movies. I'don't sell entire shipments to just regular people, though. They can't be part of a terrorist organization, and you can't buy any less than 10.

I'll also only sell full auto's

This is, of course, after Trump reveals the NFL. Hopefully he does, but he's a bit of a cuck too.
>>
>>31917378
I'd probably sell a bunch of surplus shit. Stuff from any country but I'd probably have a lot of American stuff.
>>
>>31917378
smuggle guns like the AN-94 and the Kord into the US
>>
>>31917787
>after Trump reveals the NFL

I think he's too close to Tom Brady for that to ever happen
>>
>>31917378

probably just a sales guy for FN. I know it's a boring answer but danger and intrigue just doesn't interest me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.