[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ airstrike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1478424380528.jpg (3MB, 2300x6510px) Image search: [Google]
1478424380528.jpg
3MB, 2300x6510px
Is /k/ mighty enough to call in a real airstrike?
/pol/ apparently can.
>>
>>31916794
Weaponized autism is beautiful, i dont care what most of the terrorist enablers and shillary bots say.
>>
Well, I happen to have friends at the Russian MoD.

Send the coordinates.
>>
>>31916845
N 21° 25' 21.0351" E 39° 49' 34.054"
>>
>>31916794
Shit that thread was fucking gold
>>
where the fuck is /sg/? i dont see them around
>>
>>31917735
Syria General. it's generally transient in nature but is usually either found on /pol/ or /int/. surprisingly the war is not covered much on /K/.
>>
>>31916794
nice, 4chan kills again!
>>
>>31918003
>surprisingly the war is not covered much on /K/.
That's because some faggot janitor always shuts it down whenever we try to discuss it.
>>
Goddamn that thread was gold
god bless /sg/
>>
Just a friendly reminder that /k/ is a shitting ground for egdy faggots and vatnikbot testing ground where american 'gun owners' with homosexual tendencies like to jack each other off and seriously think they can fight in a war or kill people because they have guns to shoot at bottles.
The saddest part of this shithole you call a 'weapons board' are these 'middle east threads' where most of you root for isis or 'fsa' or al nusra because your tax money went to them so they could kill Assad, but failed.
Dont bother, any of you, you dont know what the fuck goes on there, you dont know what the fuck are you shitposting about, russian troll bots are being tested on your weak minds and you are giving money to people that are paid to post and piss you off.

Then there is this turkroach >>30198257
fuck you you will die or remain crippled sooner or later

So what im saying is that you should all just stop with these threads on /k/, you have no idea what the fuck are you doing, you are useless no matter how much you like guns, nothing will ever change it.

/sg/ killed more terrorists than the entire gay squad of /k/ users that were in the military (probably because they are too retarded and risk their lives as mercenaries thinking its honorable and everyone will honestly think the bullshit they tell themselves).
You should stick to you nuttsackfestivals in the deep woods where you have sex with each other and shoot guns.
>>
>>31916794
The sweetest thing was Otto going apeshit.
>>
File: vPAvtn2.jpg (9KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
vPAvtn2.jpg
9KB, 250x238px
>>31921188
>>
>>31921212
T-thats pasta that emerged on middle east threads right after the second airstrike, it mocks /k/ saying shit about /pol/
>>
>>31921198
What would you do when anon bombs the guys you paid for with your taxes to smithereens?
>>
The only thing /k/ has going for it is 17 year olds organizing shitty shoot outs in the woods and sucking trap dick when the sun goes down.
Thg is a shit general, bbillyk is an actual typical /k/ommando and the most cancerous least funny tripsncome from here.
>>
>>31922099
>shoot outs in the woods and sucking trap dick when the sun goes down.
Hey, thats a good thing, just to say. Might not be as cool as calling in a Russian air strike, but still nice!
>>
>>31916854
Do it
>>
>>31922099
>Thg is a shit general
What makes you say that?
>>
>>31916854
>>31922141
Bait
>>
God Mod 1 this is Anon 321

Fire mission.

Post >>31916794, Direction 000; Distance 20.

Faggot OP.

Fire for effect.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.