[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun to your head! Cock meat sandwich!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download (23).jpg (31KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
download (23).jpg
31KB, 400x271px
Ok, of all the YouTubers, who would actually suck a dick if they had a gun to their head? Pic related. Obviously my answer.
>>
>>31914541
>of all the YouTubers
I'm sure there are a lot of youtubers that would suck cock for free. Hell, probably pay for it.
>>
>>31914541
He would need a gun to his head?

I think he would willingly admit he would do it
>>
>>31914566
Oh come on. Give him some credit.
>>
>>31914541
I think he'd suck dick at gunpoint,
only the gun is in his hand.
>>
File: download (24).jpg (71KB, 1280x720px)
download (24).jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>31914811
Is this better?
>>
That guys a jew, of course he'd suck cock. You can tell he's at least half a gay.
>>
Never suck dick
>hickock
>tnoutdoors
>demo ranch

Would suck dick if absolutely last option
>MAC
>forgotten weapons
>reid henrichs
>mrgunsngear

Secretly would love to suck dick
>hossumc
>countryboyprepper
>colion niggoir

Current favorite activity is deepthroating 2 liter sized black dick down to the elephant skin sack and swallow every last drop in order to get another 5 subscribers or feel like they're a good channel
>yankeefuccboi
>sootch
>countryboyprepper
>>
>>31914541
He has the faggy lisp, he'd suck dick anyway.
>>
>>31915490
Woah, not Mac! You really think he'd suck if he had to? Can't see it.
>>
Lmao you think nutnfancy would gear check the guy forcing him to suck his dick?
>>
>>31915490
>>31915663
You guys are underestimating the whole sucking a dick thing
If you do it well enough and make the gunman cum in under 20 seconds, he's the colossal faggot and the submissive gaylord status is shifted to him.
He came that fast to a dude's mouth etc., it's now easily shifted to him
that is if you're a bad enough dude to make him cum before the time's up.
>>
>>31915676
Everything you said sounds like something sootch would say. I can't stop fucking laughing.
>>
>>31915490
I don't see Ian doing it if he had to. He'd either take the bullet or tell the guy the history behind his gun and end up befriending his would be attacker.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.