[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun doesn't go into battery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My gun slide doesn't always go all the way forward when I rack it and sometimes I have to push it back forward. Will this resolve itself after break in? I haven't shot it yet, it only happens when it's chambering a round not when empty
>>
>>31914181

Are you pulling the slide all the way back and letting go? Don't ride the slide forward with your hand like a fucking retard.
>>
>>31914181
Put it to your temple and see if it works
>>
>>31914202
Yeah but I didn't think it would make that much of a difference. My glock 19 doesn't really care unless im actually slowing the slide down a lot with my hand. Is it because th spring in the shield is smaller?
>>
Cum on its rails.
>>
>>31914181
I get this with shitty ammo?

> I haven't shot it yet
You practicing with live ammo a on? Get you some snap caps.
>>
>>31914181
Polish the feed ramp.
>>
>>31914181
Is it new or used? Sometimes if I run 300 - 500 rounds of cheap ammo through my pistol in one session it can get that way. So maybe it's used, and you just didn't clean it yet because you're dumb.

If not, try not riding the slide down.
>>
File: 1475001546457.jpg (3MB, 2560x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1475001546457.jpg
3MB, 2560x2880px
>he fell for the shield meme

Lmao
>>
>>31914733
what does it matter
>>
>>31914968

Because you run the risk of it discharging with live rounds. Don't want you to kill your neighbor.
>>
>>31914733
It's federal hst and yes I am

>>31914856
How do I do that? I stopped riding the slide down it works fine but I have to let it ride foreward really hard

>>31914888
It's new and I just cleaned it. Like I said if I keep my hand completely off the slide after I pull it back and let it go it snaps foreward fine. Guess I just need to get in the habit of that
>>
>>31915108
Dremel and brass brush wheel.
>>
Could be a magazine issue. I've seen this before, if the feed lips on your magazine are too tight, it may not allow a round to chamber properly. If the lips are metal, you can try to open them up a bit
>>
>>31914181
Have a shield with ~700 rounds through it. It does it at times. Oddly enough, not on my fullsize M&P9 that I recall.
>>
Does it go into battery after you fire? You might need to grease the slide.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.