[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raid on Little Saint James Island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1478378859642.jpg (316KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478378859642.jpg
316KB, 803x1200px
Hey goys, how do we go about raiding Epstein's pedo sanctuary and rescuing his treasure trove of jewish treasures?
>>
File: epstein.jpg (329KB, 1245x807px) Image search: [Google]
epstein.jpg
329KB, 1245x807px
Here are the schematics of the prize.
>>
>>31911866
/x/>>>
>>
>>31911880
Fuck
>>>/x/
>>
File: 1478385474036.jpg (111KB, 1547x705px) Image search: [Google]
1478385474036.jpg
111KB, 1547x705px
>>31911880
>>31911882
I own a scuba dive shop in the keys we take tourists out to the reefs to scuba dive on 22 footers. My employees are all former military and armed. We are about to close for winter but if you can cough up 2k(need money to buy food supplies etc for the trip) and get here in 24 hours ill take you out there to "dive" an it would be unfortunate if yiu accidentally washed up on the island.
>>
>>31911866
We viking this? Loot the place, kill everone inside then burn it to the ground?
>>
File: 1478381998502.jpg (71KB, 693x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478381998502.jpg
71KB, 693x1024px
>>31911900
Rumor has it the dome is made of solid gold
>>
File: 1478388713896.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478388713896.webm
3MB, 960x540px
1st option: SDV team at the southwestern rocky beach by the temple. A secondary team at the northeastern penthouse to set up blocking positions. Need low illumination and calm seas.
2nd option: halo insertion to establish a rally point. Move out to temple and penthouse. Need high illumination in order to safely execute halo insertion. High chance of being comprised and cut off from help if off course.
3rd option: b52 bombing run with bunker busters. Hi-vis and unreliable
4th option: assassins imposter as island staff. Could take years to lay the ground work. No reinforcements and only a few operators. Highest risk and low chance of accomplishment

I don't know if I'm missing any. There are some audibles available like boat insertion or cruise missiles
>>
You goys are silly if you think you will accomplish anything with this. Epstein doesn't live there. There are some grounds keepers and stuff that stay there year round that would notify authorities if random people came up on the island. Also any time Epstein comes to visit he brings his security detail with him. The man's a fucking billionaire you can bet he's gonna be pretty secure anywhere he goes.
>>
No bullets can kill Moloch.

You will only find death. : )
>>
>>31912136
Poison the shipment of children he orders and when he goes to anus them he dies due to poisson.
>>
Jam wireless comms and lay seige.
>>
>>31912136
No shit dumbass. Thats why the post above you defeats anything that is on that island.
>>
>>31912214
I'm speaking in terms of things that can actually happen. Nothing in that post would realisticly happen. Nobody with those kinds of resources would attack Mr. Epsteins property. A few rogue neck beards boating up to the island with their nuggets is within the realm of possibility though. I'm just letting them know they would be killed or at the very least arrested if they tried such a thing. All this is irrelevant though. nothing you could do to that island is going to matter. Certain things that are out of our control have already been set in place.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.