[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/onfessions thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 30

File: 1477596673008.jpg (137KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
1477596673008.jpg
137KB, 500x710px
I'll start off with some
>I have never fired an AK
>I have zero interest in owning an AR
>I've almost gotten kicked out of a range I frequent
>I unironically wear milsurp in public
>I have never shot past 100 yards
>the only optic I own is a shitty one that came with an airgun
>I think people who only own one gun or only shoot one gun are effectively nogunz
>I think multicam is eye cancer
>I've never disassembled my mosin past removing the bolt
>I don't clean my guns after every range trip, and I mostly shoot steel case
>>
>>31911816
How'd you almost get kicked out?
>I've never shot past 100 yards.
Same, I wish I could find a range that goes beyond that, but the only ones have like a $300 annual membership fee plus $100 starting fee.
>>
>>31911816
>>I have never shot past 100 yards
in many places its not necessary, where i live the brush is so thick you are lucky to have to shoot past 50yds.
>the only optic I own is a shitty one that came with an airgun
some people have a hard time investing in a good scope, look into the low end leupolds.
>I don't clean my guns after every range trip, and I mostly shoot steel case
thats fine, it might become a problem if you try to shoot brass without cleaning them.
>I think multicam is eye cancer
it is.
>I've never disassembled my mosin past removing the bolt.
thats fine, unless its still filled with cosmoline the most you would have to do is take it out of the stock and remove the bottom of the mag.
>I unironically wear milsurp in public
thats fine as long as its not a prussian long coat.
>>
I've never zeroed my Arsenal even after shooting 1000+ rounds. Too lazy to buy an adjustment tool and I even have the cleaning kit. I just don't care, my red dot is fine and in a Hd situation I'm prolly going with 9mm so I don't kill my neighbors
>>
File: image.png (256KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
256KB, 768x1024px
Ok, this ends today. Fuck it. I've used my red dot zero till now but I knew I'd have to do this eventually. Thanks op
>>
>>31911959
It's really easy to use, you'll get the hang of it instantly.
>>
I shot my mosin last week 10 shots with corrosive ammo and forgot to clean it. I am too scared to even touch it guys. How fucked am I?
>>
>>31911969
I've put 20 rounds of surplus ammo through my mosin and let it set for months and the barrel was fine, I'm sure you're going to be okay
>>
At one point I owned 30+ guns but I sold all but four and dumped all that money into AKs and AK related accessories and parts, and now I have 16 guns and all but three are AKs

No ragrets
>>
I bought a arsenal slr and glock 19 with 1k 5.56 and 500 rnds of 9mm JHP 5 years ago as my only two guns and I never fired a round out of any of them since I've had them. I occasionally take them out He closet and finger fuck them and walk around the house pretending to clear rooms.
>>
File: 144068948941.jpg (334KB, 1076x1027px) Image search: [Google]
144068948941.jpg
334KB, 1076x1027px
Although I've been a gun owner for less than 6 months:1

>never shot past 30 yards
>only own a G19 and a Shield
>i currently only own 15 rounds of ammunition, hornady that goes in my glock
>swap out ammunition when swapping guns
>shot probably 300 rounds out of my Glock and have yet to clean it at all although I've field stripped it several times for inspection after range trips
>refuse to IWB anymore as its not comforable so I ordered a bravo concealment OWB holster

But I did get my girlfriend into guns, and now she has her carry license and Glock 42 with her everywhere she goes. (I don't care if it's only .380)
>>
>>31912043
Why the fuck did you let her get .380? You're a bad boyfriend
>>
>>31911816
I don't own a gun. I just like reading military-related threads.
>>
I don't really enjoy shooting my AR that much, I mainly got it incase SHTF, I have x10 more fun shooting my Mosins
>>
>>31912103
She preferred it over the 43, she rented both. Any gun that's carried is better than no gun carried.

0/10
>>
>sometimes when I'm in public I fake answering someone's call and fake talking to them so I don't look like a loser
>>
File: Hi-Point-45-Pistol-1024x792.jpg (62KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
Hi-Point-45-Pistol-1024x792.jpg
62KB, 1024x792px
>>31911816
I only own a hi-point and an I.O. AK
>>
>>31912288
Nigger what the fuck, you could've had a WASR for like $100 more
>>
>>31911816
Beware of the man with one gun anon.
>>
>>31911816
>I think people who only own one gun or only shoot one gun are effectively nogunz

That's pretty true. That whole "fear the man with only one gun" is bullshit. He bought that one gun just so he could have a gun. Nothing wrong with it, but I fear the man who has 40 guns, since you know he has the money to buy ammo and train himself with it. I'm not saying he actually does train but chances are he would be more well versed in firearms than the poorfag who only has a mosin.
>>
>>31911816
>I own one gun
>it's a nugget
>I have nearly 6000 rounds of ammunition after several panic buys
>I'm pretty sure it was last cleaned in Stalingrad
>It shoots like a gem, gives the required amount of hernia

>I also have the tools to produce poisonous gas
>and a functioning gas mask
>and I really want to use them

On a related note, does anyone know where you can get good quality red army officer hats?
>>
>>31912337
That picture of guns and their personalities seems to be pretty accurate.

>mosin
>poorfag who looks up to slavic troglodytes
>>
>>31912348
Do you have it? I don't think I've seen it.
>>
>The last time I shot a high powered rifle was in 2012
>The last time I shot a handgun was in 2012
>The last time I shot a .22 and shotgun was in 2013

I haven't fired a gun in years but I bought a Nugget and 40 rounds and it's all ready to shoot now.

What am I in for?
>>
>>31912348
Hey. I resemble that remark.
Also, post pic so I can see my stereotype.
>>
File: guns.jpg (105KB, 780x492px) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
105KB, 780x492px
>>31912369
I confused ak's with mosins. Still, the same thing applies.
>>
>>31911816
I went on patrol for 3 weeks knowing I was missing a spring for my m249 upper receiver. My weapon wasn't functional.

I told my team mates. Cast judgement on me, freely.
>>
>>31912447
i hope you did not needed it
>>
>>31912482
We took contact. I was in the turret with a Mk 19. So luckily.
>>
>>31912447
>>31912531
Good lord
>>
>>31912413
How dare you confuse the glorious product of russian engineering with the slightly less glorious product of russian engineering.
But yeah, I think I'm a bit of a slavaboo
>>
>>31911816
>I've owned more guns than days I've gone shooting

Srs
>>
>>31912540
I'm supposed to be allowed to admit my sins. It's a /k/onfession thread.
>>
>>31911816
>>I have never fired an AK
Only my friend tantal
>>I have zero interest in owning an AR
Fuck that I love mine. M90 rattle can a best
>>I've almost gotten kicked out of a range I frequent
Same. Dont shoot at pinecones on the ground.
>>I unironically wear milsurp in public
Same
>>I think multicam is eye cancer
I wear it every weekday :^)
>>I've never disassembled my mosin past removing the bolt
Detailed trigger fix (electrical tape lol)
>>I don't clean my guns after every range trip, and I mostly shoot steel case
Same

> I love glocks
> I have 3 unbuilt parts kits and want more
>>
>>31912610
I also paid $500 for my yugo sks and dont regret it.
>>
>>31912627
okay that one bothers me
>>
>>31911816
>24 yo virgin (at least I'm not kiss-less....)
>I don't own a gun safe, I don't even lock my guns up outside of locking my room and apartment
>I have mixed guns and alcohol/drugs
>I'm afraid of trying to start a Campus Carry group at my school because I know I'll sperg out on a retarded anti
>I have trouble talking to people in general

But at the end of the day I'm not too bad off. I got muh guns, got muh pupper, and I'm working towards a degree in a good paying field.
>INB4 FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!!
My dream is to be retired. I don't want to work. But since I don't have tits and don't really want to spend the money to acquire tits, that leaves me with finding a job that pays well. At least I don't hate the field I'm going into, so I probably won't hate my job that much. Plus all the money will help me pursue my hobbies. Like collecting milsurp.
>>
>having a gun means you don't have a gun
I only have one gun but I'm 100% sure it's real. what kind of smug retard do you have to be to believe that you're a nogunz if you have a gun?

sage for shit thread and faggot OP
>>
File: 1469590177915.png (5KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469590177915.png
5KB, 640x480px
>never fired a gun before, never owned one
>Buying a Yugo SKS as first gun ever
>Really looking forward to it
>But no clue how to properly disassemble and maintain it at all
>Live in Cook County so closest rifle range I know of is an hour away
I feel as if I'll have this rifle, shoot it once or twice, then not use it again for years. Should I be ashamed?
>>
>I'm a britbong
To be fair I only post about shit that I actually have knowledge on.

Plus I've actually held and dry fired real guns. From what I remember (it was a while ago) it was the Glock 19 and an L129a1. Plus I also own some spent 7.62 and 5.56 casings some guy on my local market was selling.

>Tfw this is probably the closest you'll ever come to being /k/ommando
>>
>>31913916
>Easley fixed
>Good innawoods choice
>you'll probably like it
>YouTube
>I live in TN so is mine it's something you get used to
>>
>>31911999
are you the guy with all the aks lined up in front of the garaGE?
>>
>>31912212
Fucking this x100000

Shot my AR 2 times since I got it a year ago. Bought and shot 5 milsurps since and enjoyed every moment of it a million times more.
>>
>>31911816
Be deployed
Be a m249 saw gunner
clean my rifle and pmcs. Find that safety is not working correctly.
Tell team leader, he sends it to armory for repair.
get 249 baby back, she good to go.
VOLUNTEER to go on small mission outside wire to investigate some points of interest.
we all leave to go on patrol...arrive at destination shortly.

As i dismount the vic, i fall down and eat shit hard.
249 falls out of my hands and starts firing
249 starts runaway gun with me 5 ft in front of it.
stopped firing after maybe 30 rounds or so, failure to feed.
Get shot 5 times almost die.
almost kill my whole team.

Happy i didnt kill any of my team or i would have killed myself.
God got revenge for my actions as a soldier.
>>
>>31914938
sounds pretty metal
>>
I lost a $320 scope in the woods
Its been a constant reminder that i need to take care of my stuff better than I've been.
>>
>>31914938
That's hardcore as fuck
>>
>>31914009
Wow
>>
>>31913916
We need to start a support group.
>>
>>31915102
>>31915310

Thanks man, the worst part was i never got a come back home celebration...I missed it man.Everyone had their family friends etc in a huge stadium, its like a big welcome back with everyone... I cant never talk about my military service in public because it unvariably ends up in why did you leave anon, well.....I end up looking like a just shot myself like a dumbfuck to normies, they dont understand open bolt weapons, faulty firing retaining pins, etc..... In any event i love the military, it is what changed me from a 18 year old dumbfuck to a man, giving me lessons to learn years after leaving as well as while i was enlisted.
>>
>>31915411
I know a guy who was breaking down and then reassembling his m249 and it somehow went off and killed another guy. They recreated it in his trial so he wasn't charged with murder but...

Why is the m249 such fucking garbage?
>>
File: range3.jpg (2MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
range3.jpg
2MB, 2656x1494px
>>31911889
Look around for small time private clubs, I have to drive an hour to get to mine, but it's $60 a year, and goes out to 300m. Plus it has a bunch of clay launchers and is rarely used on weekdays.
>>
File: 1463982945621.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1463982945621.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>31911816
>Been posting here for 8 years and fired a gun for the first time three days ago
>I owned a crossbow to compensate
>Unironically believed in stopping power until I took a firearms training coarse
>Thoroughly believe in SHTF
>>
>>31915471
nice airshits
>>
>>31915411
wow I mean way to sound gay about it
>>
>>31915411
How sad does your life have to be to post something like this?

t. fellow sadanon who's asking " how sad does your life have to be by replying to something like this?" and is about to pick his life up from 4chan. I hope I never come back and all of the
>good riddance
>go and stay go
>fuck you
>haha, saying goodbye to 4chan. sad.
and other hateful comments you guys will post never have to haunt me.

I hope I don't come back here.

>we do too!
>>
>>31911816
>I'm of good appearance but way out of shape
>One of those faggots who wishes he'd joined the Army when he was younger
>Don't spend much money at all on guns but I do otaku-level research on shit
>Haven't put any thought into an optic for any of my firearms
>Dont clean my guns all that often
>Practically removed myself from all social situations because I'm afraid of revealing my power level and ruining a good time for others
>Never finished college, just work as a blacksmith for shit wage, feel guilty as hell about it
>>
File: Range 2.jpg (1MB, 2125x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Range 2.jpg
1MB, 2125x1196px
>>31915495
:^)

Whoops forgot mine
>Never fired an AK,I just got one in a trade a few months ago, and still haven't gotten around it getting to the range.
>I'm a decent shot with a 1911 but I'm barely adequate with my CC, I need to relearn the fundamentals.
>I tell myself I don't need an optic on my AR, but I really just want an ACOG, and I'm too poor for one.
>I've had 2 recent hunting trips end in failure because I just didn't feel like pulling the trigger on the deer/coyote, I dunno why, I've shot grouse and pheasant more than a few times without feeling any guilt.
>>
>>31915506
First, its a confession thread, so im posting my most deepest and darkest gun related confession. Its not like im talking about some non k related shit here. This all happened years ago, and i wont lie it was hard. Today, i am g2g. I own guns and enjoy firearms, build cars, go to school. Thats my story, it is what it is.
>>
File: IMG_0994.jpg (38KB, 372x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0994.jpg
38KB, 372x343px
>I have no desire to own a shotgun ever
>I only have a couple hundred rounds of ammo right now and I'm getting worried people will panic buy it all
>I think camo anything is gay unless you're hunting
And the worst one of all (prepare Uranus)
>I unironically voted for Hillary Clinton
>>
>>31915597
So you've got to "dish" to the world's saddest collection of NEETs and weeaboos on the internet? Sad.

How did you end up here, afflicted one?
>>
>>31915446
eh, i dont even want to know what the hell happened to cause that. Never trust an open bolt weapon.
>>
>>31915626
I enjoy weapons and found a community that shares my interest so i stopped by.
>>
>>31915647
Huh. Figured you would have learned by now.
>>
>>31915661

Savage.
>>
>>31915607
Why?
>>
>>31915446
Was he in A/Co 2-87?

>>31915636
Doesn't happen if there aren't rounds in it. There are problems with open bolt guns, but they're mostly exacerbated by stupidity.
>>
>>31915661
Ive done so much more then you will ever it doesnt really matter. I have experienced more in my short life then you most likely will in your whole life. I have lived and lost the best men of my life, met death at its doorstep and have blood on my hands in more ways then one. I dont care what you think you know.
>>
>>31915446
Open bolt, 30-something year old design with firearms that more then likely havent had a single part replaced since they were built.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG
>>
>>31915726
Nope, sounds like it happened at your company as well?

During the investigation i was surprised with the amount of m249 malfunctions/negligence reports that had already happened.
>>
I think Taurus is a fine company and I am fine with selling my ruger revolvers for Taurus...
I believe my Pt-99 with the safety on the frame is superior by far to Beretta.
>I still lust for the Wilson Combat 92fs
>>
>>31915726
>>here are problems with open bolt guns, but they're mostly exacerbated by stupidity.

I was outside the wire, thats why it was on red. So yea the bolt was back, on safe, with the belt in. I literally dropped the gun while it was on safe and it went off. You cant even place the 249 on safe without the bolt locked to the rear(besides being a dumbfuck and halfcocking it). All that tension on the bolt is just waiting to snap, and in this instance it did when it was dropped.
>>
>>31915446
Rules #2, 3
>>
>>31912103
This shit again

Men have survived entire mags of .45 getting dumped into them

Men have also died from a single shot of .25

when dealing with handgun rounds, SHOT PLACEMENT IS KING

CALIBER BARELY MATTERS

seriously how many times do we need to have this fucking discussion
>>
>>31915773
Apparently every time there is a thread on AR15.com
>>
>>31911969

The gun was designed to go to war
>>
>>31911816
>I have never owned or shot a gun
>>
>>31915446
wow, it's almost like guns should be unloaded when broken down for maintenance
>>
>>31915749
Yeah, happened in the barracks overseas. Regardless, it shouldn't have a belt in the tray, and should have been cleared at a barrel before even getting there.

m249 is just old, and if you don't have newer models or good armorers, it's a disaster waiting to happen. Add to this inexperience with open bolt, fatigue, combat, long deployments, and stress - no good.

In Ranger school carrying an M249 or M240 was basically like waiting to get kicked out for an AD (read: ND, because they don't care) Most people carried them without the first round actually in the tray, which was safer because if it did fuck up you just had to be out of earshot of an RI, and even then only the SL that was being graded got fucked.

At least our Mk46/48's were new, only shitty thing about those is the barrel life.

>>31915762
wasn't talking to you. when you got that blaster back you should have tested to make sure it didnt run the bolt forward by dropping it or hitting it though.
>>
>>31911816
My worst crimes

>teach conceal carry classes in CA
>don't have a CA CCW permit, only have Nevada and Utah
>got frustrated trying to extract a stuck round and ND'd in my apartment once

feels bad man
>>
>>31915810
I liked the 249 alot it just should be taught to not have your bolt to the rear, its that simple. How long does it take to pull the charging handle back? 1 second? I also enjoyed the mk48, but we had to use backpacks full of linked 7.62 (i remember correctly?). There was no drum or easy way to manage the rounds. Badass weapon system for sure.
>>
>>31912337
>On a related note, does anyone know where you can get good quality red army officer hats?

A quick online search would probably be a good first step
>>
>>31915841
Question from a never-joined faggot, can you carry the firearm in closed-bolt condition? Or will that earn you a write up or whatever because you're expected to carry it ready to fire?
>>
>be stable, college-educated normie with gf
>own glock 19, ar15
>dad has 320ish funs I'm going to inherit
>dont believe shtf ever going to habben
>secretly want it to happen
>can't decide which funs to save if it ever does
>>
>>31915856
It depends on the envirement.

if you were deployed and say in a fob or something, you would be expected to go up to the clearing barrel and remove your link, place the weapon on fire, and ride the bolt forward. at that time the weapon is on fire, but the bolt is home so ur g2g its actually safe,

If you go outside the wire yes the procedure is to go to clearing barrel, pull back charging handle, place weapon on safe, put on belt.
>>
>>31915841
we had bags and boxes for it

>>31915856
If you're on infil, at night, then there's not much reason to have the bolt back.

once you set up your BP or begin to clear houses, your bolt needs to be back.
>>
>accepted into combat engineers - ADF
>disqualified before even leaving for basic due to some quack thinking I have a back issue
>think about Kurt Cobaining all the time

I know combat jobs are generally the shit jobs and I have been offered anything non-combat, but to me if I wanted to be a carpenter for example I would have originally, so don't want to do a military trade.
I'm not really suicidal it just sucks knowing I can do the job I want but can't because someone says so, if I actually had the condition they said I did then it would be another story.
>>
>>31915889
>>If you're on infil, at night, then there's not much reason to have the bolt back.

once you set up your PB or begin to clear houses, your bolt needs to be back.

I agree with this completely. I went through a machine gun leadership course and that was never taught to us at all. I was following my training and got blue falconed hard, but i do take full responsibility for what happened.
>>
>>31915904
I've only been on a handful of daylight missions in the big army, but many when not. There's the point in daylight missions where you think, somethings not right. The muj are all absent, everyones hiding, icom chatter goes nuts. That's when your bolt goes to the rear, especially when walking through confined spaces.

Any other situation, are you really going to immediately start suppressive fire while dismounted or are you going to get cover and take the extra half second to rack the bolt.

Dismounting vehicles with the bolt back is especially dumb, our Stryker's are so cramped with dudes you could kill a whole fucking squad.

Dismounting an MH47, same deal. rack the bolt the second you're stable on the ground and moving to take a defensive perimeter.

This is what I meant by bad training/inexperience (in general). This kind of shit is made worse because the big army lets NCO's teach non-standard shit throughout its ranks and is slow to fix itself, coupled with (at the time) NCO's who were a lot younger and less experienced than NCO's would have been in the past.

That said, it's not like 12 year E6's from the peacetime Army were probably any better.
>>
>>31911969
Rifle is fine.
>>
>>31915928
Agreed on all. Basically your talking about reteaching the weapon system to the bolt goes back based on METTC outside the wire. I was never taught anything like that, basically it was you leave the wire, you put your weapon on red status per army standard.
>>
File: 1397433444375.jpg (120KB, 566x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1397433444375.jpg
120KB, 566x1034px
DON'T JUDGE ME!

>I have to own the bayonet for a gun if it has a bayonet mount
>I think iron sights are usually better then optics
>G3s are better then FALs
>ballistol is the best all around CLP
>I don't like anime but I like those stories in /wfg/ about qt guns
>I have more milsurp rifles then I do modern guns
>Pistol caliber carbines are great
>I hunt with a Russian m44 since it gets the job done
>I want an Auto 5
>I only clean my guns if i'm not shooting them for a while
>Milsurp is great if it's in like new condition
>I wear milsurp if I hunt or go camping.
>I randomly pick up my guns and practice ADS with them
>Dogs are better then cats.
>PS4 > xbox1
>>
>>31915963
>G3s are better than FALs

absolutely disgusting delete your post
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
>>31915963

>PS4 > XB1
FILTHY CONSOLE PEASENT! JOIN ME AND ASCEND TO GODHOOD! FOR YOU ARE WEAK, AND I AM MIGHTY!
>>
>>31915963
>>G3s are better then FALs

I think you are wrong but have never fired either gun. I am what's wrong with /k/
>>
>>31915963
Most of your list is alright. The only thing I disagree with is the pistol caliber carbines thing, even then I just think they're alright.

Also >>31915995
>>
>>31911816
This doesn't really qualify as a confession but I just got my Carry Permit today.

I waited for about 4 hours at the DMV for something that took 5 minutes.

My picture looked like absolute shit. I look like some kind of mass shooter. I'm actually worried that if I had to defend myself that it could be used against me in court.

I'm autistic as fuck sometimes, but I really do look like shit.
>patchy, shaggy goatee
>curly unkempt hair
>mugshot look to boot

Am I going to make it, bros?
>>
>>31916005
You knew you were getting your picture taken for it and you didn't bother to clean yourself up? You're what's wrong with western society.
>>
>>31916021
Thats taking it a bit far.
>johnny its picture day at school
I dont care mom
>gets picture taken
Man I look like shit

/k/ reply: YOU'RE THE REASON WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS COLLAPSING DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK IN A SCHOOL PHOTO? MY GOD THE AUDACITY!

And here I thought I was autistic.

Well done.
>>
File: StrawMan2.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan2.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>31916036
He's the one complaining about taking a shitty picture. He knew he had to get a picture taken and then didn't do shit about it. Fuck him and fuck you too.
>>
>>31916046
I just didnt realize I looked that bad.

Man you guys are fucking uppity. It's all that pent up virgin frustration. I get it.
>>
File: heckler-and-koch-hk-g3.jpg (80KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
heckler-and-koch-hk-g3.jpg
80KB, 800x550px
>>31915995
>>31916000

G3s are cuter and I have a ptr91 and not an fal so there's some bias
>>
>>31914009
That is the saddest, most cucked thing I've ever read.
>>
>>31914009
Why have you not killed yourself yet?
>>
>i legitimately got into rock climbing and bouldering in order to prepare myself for attaining suitable overwatch for shtf scenarios innawoods/innamountains
>>
>>31911918
what's wrong with prussian long coats?
>>
>>31911816
>Never shot an AK
>Not interested in AR at all
>Never shot past 300m
>Only magnifying optic I've used is the PU scope on one of my Mosins
>Owned 2 red dots but disliked them
>Believe no firearm collection is complete unless it has a Mosin and/or SKS
>I fucking enjoy disassembling firearms
>Fucking enjoy practicing with clips to become more smooth in reloading surplus
>Owned a Lee Hand Press and just fine with never owning a bench-mounted press
>Currently noguns due to incident that happened 4.5 years ago
>Every intention of getting license back once weapons ban is lifted (I think late 2018)
>Never owned a .223 though planning to get a Mini 14 some day
>Never owned a .308 though planning to get a Norinco M1A some day (called M305 I think)
>Never owned either .223/.308 even though I've owned over 30 firearms at one point
>Only owned one shotgun and sold it before long
>Don't really like shotguns much
>When I drink, I have the urge to handle firearms (typically to disassemble/reassemble)
>When I toke, I have the urge to put firearms back in the safes (don't really know why)
>I love .45 ACP for pistols but believe a .45 ACP primary is a pretty stupid idea
>>
>>31911969
Just go clean it now Dingus
>>
>>31912103
Memes
>>
>>31912386
Fun
U
N
>>
>>31912386
be prepared to feel like you're getting punched in the shoulder. and prepare for SO MUCH FUN.
>>
>>31916669
What was the incident??
>>
>>31911816
>>I have never fired an AK
>>I have zero interest in owning an AR

They're pretty damn fun man.
>>
>>31916749
Pointed a firearm at someone. Someone who said they had spoken to the landlady but didn't (basically a trespasser), someone who punched holes in my walls, someone who was routinely very disrespectful, someone who had strangers routinely sleeping in my living room.

He was a juggalo.
>>
>>31916760
Just remember, all of that... and you're still the idiot in that scenario because you willfully chose to threaten someone with a firearm because they were a fucking tool.

Guns are not toys and you have no business being around firearms

Nothin personal kiddo ;-)
>>
>>31915718
My family has always despised Trump, especially when he was a reality show star. He's the male equivalent to the Kardashians, but aside from that his platform just seems like a ridiculous gimmick (building a wall?? Really?) I also can't get behind some of the things he's said about taking out terrorists' families, how he used to treat women, etc.
>>
>>31916760
>He was a juggalo

You did right anon.
>>
>>31917256
I would say that it's unfortunate I didn't pull the trigger, but then I'd be in prison for the rest of my life.
>>
Sometimes i give people shit for being nogunz but all i have is a marlin model 60
>>
>>31917271
What the fuck were you doing letting juggalos crash in your living room you cuck faggot
>>
>>31916633
>what's wrong with prussian long coats?
they clash with modern architecture. you will look out of place everywhere you go.
>>
>>31917280
I was young, naive, and in a city I didn't know, in the first home I ever had outside of my parent's house. Met a friend I went to school with, who introduced me to her juggalo little brother, who was also looking for his own place. Hey, I needed friends, thought I'd help him, and didn't know what the fuck a juggalo was. While I was gone on a trip to see family, he let anotehr juggalo move in without informing me, and that's when the shit started going downhill. Fast forward a few months because my bleeding heart didn't kick him out right away, and I snap. Tell him to leave at gunpoint because a physical fight had broken out.

In the end, they call the cops, I get arrested, and they break into my bedroom while I'm gone. They steal over $10,000 of my personal possessions, cops take my funs and ammo, I get slapped with a year of house arrest followed by a year of probation. Not allowed to drink, but I was drunk almost every day of those two years.

It was a learning experience... and I'm still suffering from it. I'll bounce back though. Recently published a novel, trying to join the Military, and will get my license back as soon as I'm able.

tl;dr I just didn't know what I was getting into, anon. I was ignorant, and I thought because he was basically trespassing, it would be legal for me to kick him out at gunpoint. I was wrong.
>>
>>31915492
Its okay, my former investigator father and Lt. Colonel believe in the stopping power of .fuddy five
>>
>>31915760
You're fucking retarded
>>
>>31916057
That's a lot of impotent rage anon
>>
>>31916669
Fucking slavboos
>>
After I sell my LCP this morning my only handgun will be my mkIII in 22lr.

I unironically want a BSA revolver

I'm going to carry a Smith and Wesson 686

I'm 24 and haven't gotten my cwp yet. I am in a few weeks
>>
>>31915963
>I have to own the bayonet for a gun if it has a bayonet mount

So much this
>>
>>31911816
so you're noguns in other words. you'll fit right in here.
>>
I rarely have time to properly sight in my rifles to match the elevation drum. I zero at 25 yards and set it to 200 because that's "good enough".
>>
>>31917447
Anyone who isn't interested in ARs and thinks no collection is complete without at least one of two incredibly cheap/common rifles is a slavaboo?
>>
>>31917495
yes
>>
>>31917495
>sks
I could get an AR15 for a hundred dollars more
>mosin
I could get a savage or a tikka in a widely more common ammunition
>>
>>31917338
Fucking hell man that's fucked up
>>
>>31917526
>Year of house arrest followed by a year of curfew
I accidentally said year of house arrest and a year of probation. It was 2 years of probation. After curfew was done, my probation was done. I also had to do something like 180 hours of community service. Yeah, it was all really fucked up, but I know karma will get those juggalo fucks in the end, with or without me. I also believe that my life is going to get pretty fucking amazing sometime in the future. I'm still suffering from all this, but things WILL improve, and steps are being made to get towards that improvement.

>>31917522
>SKS only $100 cheaper than AR15
Oh. American prices.
>Mosin vs Savage or Tikka
With a Mosin you not only get an incredibly cheap rifle in a very common and potent cartridge, but it's also a piece of WWII history. Say what you want about the SKS, but a collection without an M91/30 is lacking.

Oh yeah, and I also think the No.4 Lee Enfield is the best standard issue bolt action ever devised. Should have included that in my list of /k/onfessions.
>>
>>31917595
>7.62x54R
>common and potent
>>
>>31915556
I understand the not shooting a deer, they are Mother Nature personified

Coyotes however, are the fucking nigger of the woods. I lost a damn goat to a coyote.
If that goat had grown up, I could have gotten $500 moneys
>>
>>31917605
>7.62x54r surplus is common
>7.62x54r is a good hunting round

I stand by my statement. It is common and potent. It is also more accurate than the Mosin accuracy meme gives it credit for.
>>
Never fired a weapon
>>
>>31917683
Technically I haven't either because I've yet to go hunting or use a firearm against a person. When I go to a shooting range, I am firing tools of recreation, not weapons. The day I shoot an animal, or God forbid, a person, is the day I can say I fired a weapon, because until that day my firearms are not weapons.
>>
>>31917338
Yeah if he lives there you arent allowed to kick him out, cops cant make him leave either. That fucking blows, they threw the book at you. Was it your first offense? Did he ever have to answer for the theft or did they completely ignore it?
>>
>>31911816
I once masturbated with cosmoline
I used my nugget bolt as a prostate massager
I've never actually gone to bad dragon
When I first started with guns I constantly muzzle sweeper entire ranges (until I finally got it through my thick skull)
There was a pawn shop nearby that had a speperate back room for guns with no security and I fucked anything up i could
>>
>>31918022
The fucking anything up was mostly out of rage at how retarded they were
>>
>>31918022
>One masturbated with cosmoline
How did it feel?
>>
>>31918022
That's why I fought in the Iraq War, to protect these liberties.

Get your freak on girlfriend.
>>
>>31915607
Plz leaf
>>
>>31915492
Who doesn't believe in the SHTF here?
>>
>>31915556
Don't feel bad about deer anon, they very well might be the most dickish prey animal on the planet.
>>
>>31911969
You have time to shitpost, you have time to clean rifles.
>>
>>31917964
First offense
>To be honest, I still think I'm lucky just to have not had to spend any jail time besides 44 days in remand.

As for the theft, I reported it, but for all I know they ignored it. Pretty sure the juggalos got away Scot free. Karma will get them in the end, however.
>>
>>31912019
How is Minot?
>>
>>31918305
They're a juggalo so they already lost, friend.
>>
>>31915732
Muh blood on muh hands.

Wow, they will tell these 18 year old burgers anything to make them snowflakes. Yea, nah, sorry. I got to enjoy life not in a sausage party chasing scary arabs around the world for oil. But I mean if you think shooting yourself is something worth bragging about on the internet, go for it.
>>
>>31915769
>Rules #2, 3

can you point me to a list of rules?
>>
>>31918745
>replying 10 hours later just to get the last word in

Petty stuff my man.
>>
>I don't like shooting semi autos because I'm too lazy to field strip and clean them.

>semi autos are boring to shoot.

>Ruger makes shit guns, it's basically fine cast bullshit metal
>>
>>31918765
How sad does your life have to be to post something like this?

t. fellow sadanon who's asking " how sad does your life have to be by replying to something like this?" and is about to pick his life up from 4chan. I hope I never come back and all of the
>good riddance
>go and stay go
>fuck you
>haha, saying goodbye to 4chan. sad.
and other hateful comments you guys will post never have to haunt me.

I hope I don't come back here.

>we do too!
>>
>>31915718

Because he doesn't really care about guns. Probably a lefty.
>>
>>31918765
>ever letting a vetshit burger try to explain his actions and "muh service"

The shit never ends.
>>
File: tumblr_odn8sid80X1qfqjoto1_1280.jpg (75KB, 720x775px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odn8sid80X1qfqjoto1_1280.jpg
75KB, 720x775px
>>31918116
underrated
>>
>I secretly wish for the happening to give some challenge to this greedy, materialistic, easy existence
>>
>>31911816
>my favorite pistol caliber is unironically .45 acp
>i think century ak's are pretty ok
>I shoot 24 inch groups at 25 yards with a beretta 92 (don't practice often)
>afraid of taking apart my funs because i'll forget how to put them back together
>a case has been stuck in the chamber of my sks with the back of it blown out for 5 years and I haven't touched it since
>>
>>31918998
Dude, just get a brass rod and shove it down the barrel
>>
>>31918798
>>31918860
I'm not him.

Also samefag.
>>
I only own a nugget.

I don't have plans to buy anything modern in the foreseeable future. Then, just a shotgun for home.

My next buy is probably gonna be some French bolt-action I can't remember the name of.
>>
>>31919007
the back of the casing..um..is not present.
>>
>>31919059
Like, the entire back or just the primer is missing?
>>
>>31919087
the entire back. like, just a brass tube. the worst part is that I never found the back, and it's probably somewhere inside the gun.
>>
>>31919035

I'm
>>31918860

not him
>>31918798

guess that's the fun of an anonymous vintage walkman appreciation image board, huh smartass?
>>
>>31919123
The fuck are you talking about? Stop derailing the thread you dumbass
>>
>>31919123
Post screencap of this post
>>31919035 so we know it's not you.
>>
File: IMG_6617.jpg (65KB, 612x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6617.jpg
65KB, 612x460px
>>31911816
I carry a Glock 29 with a ClipDraw belt clip.

Might as well get "4/4 pleb" engraved on the slide.
>>
>>31917153
>sold out to your gun rights because of "muh male privilege trump a nazi" propaganda from the media

You don't deserve to be an American. Why can't you fuck off to one of the litany of ruined liberal experiments instead of shitting up the only place on earth with a glimmer of freedom.
>>
>>31912413
the ar15 one always makes me laugh the hardest
>>
>>31919289
>can't grasp the concept of people having different opinions

This must be what it's like to have never grown up
>>
>bought an AR-15 : canted front sight
>bought an AK : canted front sight
>just built a new AR w/ MBUS Pro: canted front sight

JUST CANT MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
>>31919181
>>
> I'm nogunz, only shot airshit, .22 pistol and rifle
>I own a katana (but try to sell it now)
>I wear milsurp and camo at my highschool, just to trigger lefties
> Until a year ago, I was a leftie myself
>>
>>31919538
* with lefties, I mean SJWs, which are not rare in europe
>>
>>31918556
True enough. With the lifestyle of those fucks, they're not going to have a good time. One of em was only 20 years old yet had a tooth rotting away. Complained about it every now and then. I think he WANTED it to happen. The objective? Get a gold tooth. Fucking moron... there was another one who literally believed he was Aryan, and said that the "G36C" is 'the best gun'. I asked why, his answer was 'it just is'. Pretty sure it was in a videogame he was playing at the time; which Battlefield was popular around 2011-12? BF2? No, just checked; BF3. Definitely BF3. I don't recall him being blond haired or blue eyed. He lived with his parents as I recall, his room was the messiest I had ever seen in my Goddamn life, and he had a dog that he claimed was something like 19-21 years old I think. It looked it too. Must be dead by now. That one sold pot.

Another juggalo I met sold pot, and also got a Native juggalo pregnant whom actually stole some money from yet ANOTHER juggalo, and then yet ANOTHER one who was fat and a skinhead glorified the 'scrub life', actually taking pride in theft. Ironically enough, he was the one she stole from as I recall. Before the pregnant Native even had the baby, there were other juggalos planning to beat her up as soon as the baby was born due to her thieving. Then remember that friend I mentioned who I went to highschool with? She was with a boyfriend who had serious jealousy issues because he was getting pissed off at me just for being her friend. He routinely went 'picking', which means going around with a plastic bag to get recyclables from garbage cans to get the money for it. He, also, sold pot.

It was a fucking mental time, and looking back on it, I had no idea how mental it was at the time. That's not even the end of it; the two juggalos I was living with? Well one was dating the other one's mother. All the while I was working with the mother of the other one. Like... what the fuck?
>>
>>31912259
Maybe you should be on Reddit.

You actually let her choose her weapon.. Water estrogen isn't a meme I guess.
>>
>>31918022
>I once masturbated with cosmoline

This must be the most /k/ thing I have ever heard
>>
>>31917728
Autism speaks.

It's a weapon the whole time.
>>
>I've never been to a shooting range.
>I've never touched a gun
>I was once an admin on OperatorChan
>been on /k/ since 2011
>seen my fair share of shit here though
>>
>>31911816
>I live in California.
>I think .22 is the best round ever.
>I don't like AK variants.
>I want to join the military as non infantry and a college degree.
>>
I am a right handed, strongly left eye dominant man.

You do not know my pain.
>>
>>31912337
Only 1 nugget, and 6000 rounds of ammo????

C'mon... buy a pistol just so you have a side arm or a shot gun for fighting the pterodactlys.
>>
>I think .25 is not a meme caliber and my ccw is a .25

>I think Semi-Autos are not fun to shoot with and prefer working a bolt/lever

>Still own a Semi-Auto anyways
>>
>>31920045
>noguns newfag
>operatorchan

Yeah it lines up.
>>
>>31920233
But I have a big penis so it's okay.
>>
>>31919332
people with extra chromosomes have opinions, just because you have one doesn't mean it is as good as a more informed opinion
>>
>>31920030
Firearms are simply tools. You wouldn't call a kitchen knife a weapon, not unless someone was trying to insert it into a living thing. Similarly, I do not call my firearms weapons, not unless I use one with the intent of harming a living thing with it.

Well... there was one time at the nearly outdoor range when a spider was on the side of a wooden chair. I brought my SKS down to the same level of it, keeping it downrange, and when I fired there was nothing left but a black streak. I didn't shoot it, but simply hit it with the muzzle flash. I guess in that instance my rifle was a weapon because I used it against a living thing.

It's cringy as fuck when people call firearms 'weapons'.
>>
>>31919332
>having an opinion that's uninformed, idiotic and harmful to other people
>>
File: IMG_20161014_162021.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161014_162021.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
>>31912413
Stereotype seems accurate.
>>
>>31920615
a weapon is a tool that is used to kill or injure living things
this is the only purpose of a gun
doesn't mean guns are bad though because you can kill someone with your fists easily enough
>>
>>31921069
Shall not be infringed. Nice try though.
>>
>>31911969
Use hot water and soap.
Thats what the M1903 manual says to use.
>>
>>31920297
Proofs
>>
>>31911816

I think .32ACP is a cool round.
>>
>>31921069
The purpose of a firearm is to launch a projectile at a high velocity, typically with a spin. That is the purpose. It's not like taking a firearm to a shooting range is going AGAINST its intended purpose. The way you describe firearms as weapons for killing, it sounds like you view going to the shooting range to NOT kill things with it is like buttering a slice of bread with a hammer.

>>31921123
Yeah, calling all firearms weapons, or claiming they're tools expressly meant for murder, is a very much extreme-left thing to say... that, or just someone who wants to be billy badass. Sort of a...

>I look down at my rifle...
>I see the lives of those it could take...
>I see my machine that can sow the destruction of my enemies
>I see death
>I am death's master...

kind of person.
>>
>wear milsurp in public
>noguns because too poor
>massive weeb
>massive slavaboo/wehraboo/flecktard
>>
having a gun without a dedicated purpose bothers me

>glock 19
HD

>AR
SHTF

>lcp
EDC

>random magpul AR i built sitting in my closet
currently triggering my autism. i like to think its a back up gun for a buddy in SHTF.

in my closet i also have my AR with a full mag, a plate carrier loaded up, a pair of boots with socks in them, gloves, and a tactical backpack with a woobie, water purifier, 2 knives, spear tip, trapping gear, hammock, first aid kit and extra socks in it. i like to think its an emergency habbening load out so i could just suit up in like 60 seconds and be ready to fight my way to wherever, but the chance of this happening is so slim. it makes me feel cool whenever i have to get dressed for work or whatever and i walk into my closet and see my doomsday kit sitting there, waiting to be used. i have this fantasy ill be like the doom guy and get thrust into shtf and be the only person left, fighting my way through the hoardes.

ive also not zeroed my buis because i keep saying im going to buy a new rail and i never get around to it because i have to go to my dads to use his vice to remove the existing rail and its just too much effort.
>>
>>31915995
My ptr 91 is more accurate then my sa 58 tho..... And more reliable
>>
>>31917595
> incredibly cheap rifle in a very common and potent cartridge, but it's also a piece of WWII history

Maybe from where you are but down in dfw area Mosins at gun shows hit the high 500's to 600 dollar mark. Anyone who is willing to shill out that money for a slavaboo rifle is beyond homo.

>a collection without an M91/30 is lacking.

hmmm really makes you wonder how you got so gay.
>>
>>31921739
>$500-$600 nuggets
kill me now
>>
>>31912447
why was the spring missing?
>>
File: 1473360146797.jpg (94KB, 850x968px) Image search: [Google]
1473360146797.jpg
94KB, 850x968px
>>31911816
>work in a gun shop
>don't own a .22
>never been hunting (shot a bird once, accidentally)
>shaved my entire body once
>>
I have this irrational fear that I'll somehow lose my impulse control and do something stupid with my gun while carrying (point it at someone, shoot it ? idfk).

Also related to that, this irrational fear that I'll somehow sleepwalk and do something stupid with one of my guns in my sleep, even though I've never remotely done anything like either of these.

This leads to me doing retarded shit like, before I go to sleep all my handguns have to have the chamber clear and the mag disconnected, and revolvers unloaded.

And when I'm CCW, half the time I'll puss out and just lock my gun in the glovebox before I go into a store etc.

It's fucking retarded as hell. Anyone ever deal with something like this ?
>>
>>31912288
Checked. Also same...sucks being a poor nigger.
>>
>>31923182
>I have this irrational fear that I'll somehow lose my impulse control and do something stupid with my gun while carrying (point it at someone, shoot it ? idfk).

When standing on a tall building, or cliff face, do you sometimes wonder what it would be like to jump off? Just crash your car maybe?
I think this is called call of the void or something, might be something to look in to.
>>
>>31923320

I think I know what you're talking about. This is similar but, different I think. I think it's just a, fear of losing control.

Years ago I went thru a several-year phase of dealing with severe anxiety and panic attacks and shit. I think it has it's roots in all of that.

Back in those days I had no fkn idea what was happening to me, thought I was losing my fkn mind.

I'm over and past all that now, thankfully, but I think I have a fear that shit will return or something, and it manifests itself in weird ways.

Thanks for the reply tho, I do appreciate it.
>>
I own 20+ guns and rarely get out to shoot anymore because of my job. I still like buying them because I get a boner spending large amounts of money (i think only 2 of my firearms are sub $1000 and some are in the 4k area).

Thats not the sad part though. I'm not excited to shoot anymore. The last two times I've had the chance to go, I've passed it up.
>>
>>31923320
I've actually woken myself up before by talking in my sleep. Even woke up while humping the mattress once. Another occasion, I woke up while breathing really heavily and moving my hand as though I were rubbing a pussy because I was rubbing one in my dream. At least two occasions, I could have sworn a voice had woken me up, but to this day I don't know if it was a real voice, or one that was just in my head. I think this stuff stems from my heavy drinking. Sort of like Delirium Tremens.
>>
>>31921739
>500-600
The one I saw at cabelas last week was only 300. It hurts, but it makes me appreciate mine more.
>>
>>31923490
I see, that kinda sucks.
You still seem strong minded, so as long as you remember to tell yourself no when you feel like shooting someone you should be fine. Maybe get some friends and have a chat.

>>31923575
Might be time to find a woman for this one.
>>
>>31911816

This is important because I fell into this trap. I put together a sweet medium-longer range AR and was about to get a 1-4x until I came to my senses and realized I never shot past 100 yards and to do so would require more money/time/commitment than I had to give.

I have a feeling a lot of people fall for this and end up with rifles that are 2-3 pounds heavier, unwieldy, and more expensive than they need to be.
>>
>>31922817
>>31922817
>>shaved my entire body once
i wanna hear that story anon
>>
>>31923763
Fuckin' got that right. It's been a Hell of a dry spell. Last time I got my dick wet was probably about 2013. I was also in the best shape of my life then; working out all the damn time. Mostly push ups (3-4 times a week minimum) and long walks (5-8km typically, and perhaps twice a week at my peak), with sit ups from time to time (maybe once a month; they weren't a big deal for me). I was going to join the Military, and I was also in College at the time. Now I'm trying to join again, but fulltime instead of reserves... except instead of being about 210-220lb (I'm 6' btw) and in amazing physical shape, I'm DOWN TO 265lb and something of a recovering alcoholic. I was 280lb. Oddly enough, in spite of my weight, I can still do 5km walks, and can still do push-ups. It's just a lot fucking harder now.
>>
File: 1476151935360.jpg (23KB, 722x747px) Image search: [Google]
1476151935360.jpg
23KB, 722x747px
my most recently embarrassing fuck up
>go to a house party with some friends from college
>havent seen some of these guys in a few years, some are still in the "dude bro" stage and like to get fucked up all the time
>they also live in a bad part of town (probably becuase they spend most of their income on drinking and drugs)
>Im a super strict gun safety nerd, even when im by myself, I pride myself in being this way
>take my glock with me because aforementioned bad hood, also cc at the party because I dont want to leave a gun in my car in case its broken into
>mingling meeting with people, have like 1 beer
>have some fruit punch, wow this tastes funny
>tell my friend/host and he gets this big shit eating grin
>"YEAH MAN, YOU DRANK FROM THE PARTY BOWL"
>the what
>"we had two bowls, that one had LSD in it. we marked it with an X
>mfw
>start freaking out, cant say I brought a fucking gun into his house but I cant trip balls while armed
>run out to his backyard, my only cohesive thought was to hide it so buried it in the woods
>proceed to trip balls at his house for the night, dont remember much
>wake up the next day in a bath tub, stumble outside and unearth my glock
>take it to the range on the way home for the hell of it
>still works, now trust it more then any pistol I have
>still need new friends
>>
29 and still a virgin. But hey I have a few nice guns so whatevs, I guess
>>
File: tomstercruiser.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tomstercruiser.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
>>31923959

/k/ as fuck

also
> '''bad hood'''
> has backyard
>>
>>31911816
>my current SHTF go to guns are my m1 garand and my 1911
>own an AR but only own x1 10 Rd mag for it (NY)
>sometimes when I'm feeling cheeky I CC my glock model 40
>>
>>31911816
Pretty sure I ran about 10k rounds through my Ruger 10/22 before cleaning it.

>>31923825
I bought a $1000 4-16x FFP scope and put it on an AR, and I can shoot out to 300 at the range.
Foolish? Maybe. Awesome? Hell yes.
>>
>>31911921
5.45 penetrates fewer walls than 9mm. The testing had been done with .223 and 9mm. High velocity low weight means rapid loss of momentum. Anyhow use your head and research that decision.
>>
>>31911889
wow i didint know that past 100 yard ranges where hard to find. i live in norcal and its easy to find a 200+ yard range
>>
>>31912288
the ergonomic grip looks really out of place
>>
>>31911816
>I have zero interest in owning an AR
Except for maybe, maybe an AR-10, I feel the exact same way. ARs are just bland with the market saturation lately
>>
>>31911816
I'm still lonely
>>
>Bought my first gun months ago
>still haven't shot it because I don't want to break it down and clean it
Feels bad
>>
>>31922817
Are you me?
>>
>>31919110
How the fuck?
>>
>>31919110
i....i want to fix this. where do you live.
>>
>>31919059
Broken shell extractor for 7.62x39 is like $10 on amazon.
>>
>>31924168
300 yards isn't too bad.

Where I'm at it's 45 min to 100 yards. 45 min to out in the woods where there's a 50-50 chance it's packed or there's morons still shooting when people set up their targets, or 45 min to across state lines with the the only "pay to shoot" rifle range that goes out to 100 yards. And with the crossing state lines thing you can't really do it with an SBR.

And the only range that goes out to something like 1000 yards has monthly fees and a 2 year waiting list.
>>
>spent $2,500 building an AR
>shoots far right
>don't care

Will prob sell and build another kek
>>
>>31919059
You could..um..take it to a funshop. You aren't expected to have EVERY gun tool ever made.
>>
>>31923571
I feel you, just feels like most gun ranges do everything in their power to stop you from having fun. Really puts me off from going, wish I owned land or access to blm land.
>>
>>31916711
>>31916702

I am of ready.

I usually get over my fear of recoil pretty quickly.
>>
>>31911816
>I wrote fuddlore for Chuck Hawks.

Oops.
>>
>18 year old still in high school
>have lots of guns but most are in my dads name
>rarely get to shoot now that I moved to the city
>no interest in the AR platform, own an AK
>.22 is my favorite round
>>
>>31925503
Nothing wrong with .22, if what you want to do is shoot paper, cans or squirrels. Or all three.
>>
>>31919332
kys
>>
>>31912320
>you KNOW he has the money to buy ammo and train himself with them

But he doesn't, he just buys a new gun after he's shot a couple hundred rounds through the last one... and that's pistols! he doesn't get to 100 with a rifle!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (420KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420KB, 746x982px
>>31911816
alright, here's mine
>haven't shot in a few months
>I obsess over the FAL I'll never be able to own
>I live in cuckifornia.
>I obsess over the Rhodesian brushstroke I'll never be able to wear
>I won't be able to buy ammo next year because I can't afford the background check on every purchase.
>almost never get to shoot rifles. only been to an actual rifle range twice this year, months ago, and before that it was four years since I went to one.
>if trump doesn't intervene, I'll probably be put into a gas chamber by diane kikestein and kamala hairless.
>moldy labia fags all around me. they never shut up about their revolution that they're "totally gonna do this time, this is totally the last straw!"
>fudds all around me.
>I actually own mossy oak break up. it doesn't break up.
>I think digital camo is god's punishment for living in this god forsaken hell hole.
>9th circuit carter appointees will probably keep us down forever.
>>
I play airsoft.

>it's fun, fight me irl
>>
>have 1600 in the bank
>want rossi lever gat for .357
>check price in Oct at Buds:$475, not in stock
>check last night: $500 in stock
>check this morning: $525 in stock

just fuck my fudd guns up election.
>>
File: Mike.jpg (67KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
Mike.jpg
67KB, 500x245px
>>31911816
>used Spam Can corrosive ammo in my Finnish M39
My post could stop there.

>didn’t realize a normal bore cleaner/oil cleaning job was insufficient to clear out all the gunk
>noticed a small buildup of rust around the tip of the barrel
>keeps coming back despite running an oiled-up bore snake through it multiple times weekly
>mfw it WILL NOT STOP COMING BACK
>break it down completely for the first time
>hand-clean every piece and let it all soak in a bath of Windex

The M39 is fine now, bore is still immaculate, and I love it to death.
But man, it felt sacrilegious to allow that beauty of a rifle to get rusty, even temporarily.
>>
>>31917728
U r gay
>>
File: 1477663954136.jpg (24KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1477663954136.jpg
24KB, 500x376px
>want to become a Nasty Girl for Army
>but not a POG
>family/friends begging me to get a non combat job
>but I already have a menial desk job, so I want to do something with some modicum of activity
>feel like I'm letting everyone down by not going officer (just about to graduate)
>but it's just NG, everyone shouldn't be freaking out so much
Who's in the wrong here? I've always wanted to join, and they knew that. It's not like it's active duty or reserves.
>>
>>31914009
>Buying spent casings.
Its like buying used condoms.
>>
>>31927495
Oh gee, sorry for not being another billy badass on the internet, but go ahead and have fun with your lethal, murder-distributing, kill-achieving weapons of death. Libtard.
>>
I'm european, when i was 18 i met a cute american girl and we dated for a couple months untill her family decided to move back to the states. She offered to marry me so i could come with her. She even got a me a job at her grandfather's range. But being 18 the idea of marrying and moving abroad scared me shitless. Now 6 years later im stuck in a dead end job, still nogunz and i keep wondering what could have been.
>>
>>31923320
I have all these thoughts while doing "dangerous" things. It's not a fear though, it's more like "lol can you imagine if I skated down this overpass in heavy traffic"

>>31923575
Don't blame good beer for your bad behavior.
>>
>>31927515
forget em, u do u, officer doesn't matter too much, and if you really want to be not a pog and feel like "one of the soldiers" then definitely dont go officer
>>
>>31924050
This.
>>
I'm really bad at shooting and don't know how to improve, but I'm too proud to ask for help.
>>
>>31928025
More like liquor, but sure, it ultimately comes from my own pent up depravity really.
>>
>>31928054
Study and practice.
>>
File: 1474301142534.png (38KB, 365x214px) Image search: [Google]
1474301142534.png
38KB, 365x214px
>>31928220
>underageb&
>>
>>31927932
>I'm European

Nog confirmed.
>>
>>31912103
Fun fact, .380 has the highest success rate in self defense seneros.
Why you might ask?

Because people carrying .380 overall got better shot placements in average.

Shot placement is key
>>
>>31915864
How the fuck are you inheriting 320 guns?
>>
>>31929818
Maybe he's inheriting a loaded MP40 mag and thinks 9mm bullets contain 10 tiny little funs each.
>>
>>31918941
>implying this is a sin
>timplying his isn't what everyone in the Western World, let alone /k/, secretly wants
>>
I had an ND once in the middle of nowhere.

also, I sold all my guns to my dad (except for carry gun) to pay off my credit cards and I won't be able to buy them back until 2019. What will I do when society crumbles and I'll be defenseless and there will be no credit cards anyways? oh yeah, right I'll just walk over to my dad's and get them again. Or maybe he'll die and I'll just inherit them back.
>>
yo whats up
>>
>>31915773
When you're face to face with someone threatening your life and you have milliseconds to draw and fire you might not have time to aim straight for the heart or wherever you're supposed to, you'd want to get the most bang for your buck wherever your shots connect, how big that bang is is dependent on caliber size.
>>
>>31930592
Shot placement is king, but doesn't hurt to cause larger wounds for a better chance to nick something major. That's one of the reasons why I still love .45 ACP. It'll cause bigger wounds in comparison to rounds like 9mm or certainly .25 cal as long as we're comparing apples to apples. FMJ vs FMJ, JHP vs JHP, etc. Yeah a .22 to the head or heart will be better than a .45 to the arm or leg, but if we're talking the same shot placement, while a smaller round might be JUST shy of hitting a major artery, the .45 might just end up big enough to reach it even though it's at the same hypothetical point as another, smaller cartridge. Or you know, if NONE of the rounds hit a lethal area, then at least the ones that DID hit would cause as much 'damage' as possible.
>>
>>31930872
That's the general idea, but still use hollow points for carry in any caliber, covers more surface area within the target and can make the difference between slicing an artery or passing by it.

Not that that matters too much in and of itself as that kind of injury takes longer to make the target go down. Larger calibers are better at instant effect than smaller ones.
>>
>first gun I shot was an m1 garand in the 3rd grade
>knocked me square on my ass
>own a .22 bolt action
>grandpa guilt trips me saying the scope will get me killed, cuz Korea
>I prefer cheap guns. But I still treat them like they're 5000 AR 15s.
>on the topic, I hate ar15s
>had an edgy phase in my freshman year of high school and I went with "Ak47 and communism"
>still dislike ar15s
>dislike AK platform unless it's a saiga
>savage is greater than literally any other firearms company
>>
>went to range with /k/ommando friend several months ago for the very first time in life
>finally my turn to shoot
>.357 revolver, dont know model
>visibly shaking
>first time ive ever fired a gun
>try to shoot
>trigger wont budge
>friend mouths "wtf" with confused look on face
>takes gun from me
>empties the cylinder on target, tight grouping at ~15 yards
>looks back at me
>mouths "wtf" with confused look on face once again, this time with a hint of impatience and anger because of my incompetence
>take gun and squeeze trigger as hard as i can using two fingers
>scares the fuck out of me
>nearly drop the gun
>miss target completely on top of it
>i literally do not have enough finger strength to pull the trigger
>now terrified of firing any and all guns
>still find them more interesting than anything else in life

kill me lads
>>
>>31931856
Sounds like the dude was just a prick. How old were you? Should have at least showed you how to cock the hammer back for single action. Fuck, maybe the revolver WAS a single-action-only model and you just weren't cocking it back meanwhile he wasn't telling you how to do it.
>>
>>31931856
dont feel too bad, most people fuck up or get scared when shooting for the first time, I was shaking too when I first shot a gun
>>
>>31931982
Same age as I am now, 20.

Nah, just a huge weenie. It was a double action, showed me how to cock the hammer back to activate the "hair trigger" later but I didn't want to shoot anymore after that.
>>
>>31932030
perhaps your finger placement was off, as in putting your finger too high on the trigger, as opposed to the bottom
>>
>>31920095
left handed, right eye dominant.

fortunately i taught myself to shoot right handed.

you'll be ok lil nigga
>>
>>31932061
Gif related
>>31932030
Ah, well at least you can admit it with grace. The M1895 Nagant double-action pull is probably something like 30 fucking pounds, but I can still manage that one-handed. I doubt your .357 was that bad. Best stick to single-action I guess. That, or shoot revolvers that don't have such shit double-action trigger pulls. Also, friends who are less 'up their own asses' might be beneficial as well, no? He still sounds like a cocky little turd. A respectable and responsible gun owner would be friendly and detailed in introducing friends to firearms. Not arrogant and judgemental. If anyone else ever offers you to accompany them to the shooting range, go for it.

Once, I went with a few friends to the range. All but one of them were noguns, and most of them were gun virgins. One of them was a gay dude who didn't want to do any shooting, said his thing was bows and arrows, he loved bows and arrows. Well everyone was having a blast, eventually we all talked him into trying the Ruger 10/22. From there he went up to I think 9mm pistol (can't remember which one; Hi Power, CZ-75 Pre-B, or P38), SKS, SVT-40, but I think before he could try a 12 Gauge we were out of shells but he said he REALLY wanted to try it!

That was a good day... God damn, must have been over 5 years ago now. Where has the time gone?

Also, I just noticed that the gif seems to have 'tumblr' in the name. I promise you, I just googled it and that was the first one that came up. I never use tumblr... is that one of those social media things that everyone hates, like reddit?
>>
>> bought an AR15 2 weeks ago, still haven't fired it.
>>Bought an edgelord tactical vest that I wear around the house, Not enough balls to use it at the range.
>>i think my Ruger 10/22 is a killing machine.
>>
>I sent my absentee ballot in for Hillary Clinton
>I think preppers are mentally ill and shouldnt be allowed to own guns
>I think anyone without a college degree is a failure
>I think anyone with a degree outside of business or STEM is stupid
>I think wood and metal are better than poly on guns
>I think glocks are only a step above high points
>If you use drugs you shouldnt own guns
>If you are ever found guilty of a second felony you should get executed, and no bullshit appeals to delay it a decade. You should get dragged out of the courthouse and shot in the face on live TV
>my opinions are correct, it's why I hold them
>if you are >18 and you play video games, you are a loser
>>
>>31932759

Wew.
>>
>>31932759
All of these are correct opinions.

Small stipulation. Change "18" to "21".
>>
File: (you).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>31932759
grabbin the bait

why vote for clinton if you own guns?
>>
>>31933196
Because she means 4 more years of Obama, who while not progun, did no real damage. I believe Trump would prevent us from ever winning a main stage election again. Plus, free healthcare is a must.
>>
>>31932688
post pics of mentioned gear
>>
>>31933221
>Free healthcare is a must

Enjoy longer wait times, lower quality care, less time with your doctor, and higher taxes!

Government is what has caused most of the problems with healthcare in the US. To say the solution to problems caused my government is more government is like fighting a house fire with gasoline.
>>
>>31933752
>Free healthcare in Canada
>Longer Lifespan
>Supposedly lower quality
Wut?
>>
>>31932759
>people like this browse /k/

no one this place is such shit now

legit drink bleach buddy
>>
>>31933971
>Canadian life expectancy: 81 years
>US life expectancy:78 years

Oh look, it's fucking nothing.

https://fee.org/resources/single-payer-public-option-health-care/

A number of articles written on the subject of socialized and single payer healthcare and its deleterious impact on quality of care.
>>
>>31933971
>>31934046
Also, for Canada specifically:

http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-08-03/canadians-increasingly-come-to-us-for-health-care

Another country that has single payer is Norway, a country where I have plenty of family. Long wait times for basic care are routine, and perish the thought of calling your primary care doc and getting a meeting within several months, much less a week or two. Having private insurance helps, but the government makes it prohibitively expensive for most people.
>>
>>31933971
No anon.

You don't get to tell me how great my health care system is.

>oh you have stage 3 cancer and need an operation to save your life so your two little kids can keep their dad? Well let's wait three months and see if a room opens up.

>oh your dying of pancreatic cancer after a lifetime of paying out the ass for our services, well you're old so you're not worth the effort. You can spend your final weeks so high on morphine you will be a zombie.
>>
>>31934126
>oh you have stage 3 cancer and need an operation to save your life
False, if you have stage 3 you are already dead, it's just a matter of time. This is a matter of triage, and if you are too late we shouldnt waste resources on you.
>>
>>31934382
Not the anon who brought up advanced cancer, but thank you for demonstrating the fucked up mentality that leads to bureaucrats dictating who lives and who dies in a single payer health system.

Also, you're wrong about Stage 3. It is completely survivable and just means that the cancer is a relatively large growth that may or may not have spread to lymph nodes but has not metastasized to other organs.

Basically, if you are going to spew shit make sure it is at least somewhat correct.
>>
>>31934438
go ask a doctor.
>>
>>31934491
Guess where I got my facts from, faggot?

http://www.cancer.net/navigating-cancer-care/diagnosing-cancer/stages-cancer

>Stage II and III. These stages indicate larger cancers or tumors that have grown more deeply into nearby tissue. They may have also spread to lymph nodes but not to other parts of the body.
>>
>>31911816
>i HATE shooting handguns at anything but pop cans
>I sold my mosin 91/30 hex so I could buy an uncrashed motorcycle helmet
>2 gun and 3 gun challenges are for schmucks
>I unabashedly shoot my bolt action rapid fire on the 250yrd range
>I look down on anyone who shoots at anything closer than 50 yards. (except popcans)
>I don't own an AR and never will because they feel terrible and have numb triggers.
>>
>>31934382
I know someone that survived stage 4 cancer.
keep your pie hole shut when you don't know what you are talking about
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>31932759

I hope a pack of wild niggers rips you limb from limb.
>>
I'll go.
>thoroughly against the NRA politically
>don't own any guns
>largest round I've fired was .32 ACP out of a friend's Colt Model 1903
>I'm a total Wehraboo, been looking into Gewehr 98s and P38s for a while.
>Reluctantly with Her.
>Heavy on the steel and wood furniture aesthetic, but will recognize that the future belongs to polymers
>shoot lefty but right eye dominant, also right handed in all other applications
>I wear a Bavarian hunting cap in public
>a quarter of my wardrobe is cargo shorts
>>
I don't really shoot my guns because i only have a public range with poor hours, 100 yard max, and ranges are boring.
>>
File: 1449464419655.jpg (69KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
1449464419655.jpg
69KB, 500x407px
>>31915773
>CALIBER BARELY MATTERS

>Be me, standard Russian soldier defending my Motherland from Nazi swine
>Eastern-front, July 5th,1943
>Commissioner comes over to our group, tells us that new German super tanks are coming
>He says that we should not fear them, as we are Russians. We always triumph!
>Few hours later, great shake of the earth approaches, German armour!
>Our tanks arrive from behind, T-34s, 76.2mm glory.
>As the beasts clash with the ongoing battle I charge out of my trench, and then catch a glimpse towards the new German battle-tank
>Rumor has it that the new tank has an 88mm gun
>As I stare down the metal box I can hear a deafening *BANG* as it fires a shot around my area
>The massive round flies past my left about 20m, striking a T-70 a few hundred meters behind me
>Alas, I begin my mighty charge once again, with trusty Mosin in hand
>A bee-line towards the new tank rewards me with its gun pointed directly my way, as it begins tracking my pace
>The bang was heard once again, and yet another shell is headed my direction, this time it was intended for me
>The large round penetrates my upper torso, drilling a hole right through me
>My lungs are ripped out, as well as my heart and any piece of bone attached to my spine within a concentrated area
>Blood is sprayed everywhere, guts are thrown on my nearby comrades, as my head dangles off of a bloody stump that was once my neck
>Pulling myself off the ground, I begin my charge once again
>Lol, only 88mm

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>31928025
That is definitely called call of the void.
Just try and practice self control and you should be fine hopefully, I can feel it getting bad sometimes though unfortunately.
>>
File: 1475675628877.png (240KB, 804x732px) Image search: [Google]
1475675628877.png
240KB, 804x732px
>>31932759
I hope you travel to bongistan on your """business"
>implying you actually have stem major, yet alone a high school degree
and get culturally enriched by ISIS
>>
I work at a gun store and bought 2000 rounds of x39 ahead of the election so customers couldn't have it

I also bought 750 rounds of 9mm and 5000 rounds of .22LR

Sorry everybody else.
>>
>>31936095
I think anon's key phrase that you missed was "when dealing with handgun calibers". As long as they can penetrate well enough to hit vitals they're all equally kinda shit at killing things.
>>
>>31919332
>I want to kill everybody in sight
>oh my god just tolerate my opinion, jeez....
>>
>>31915607
Please kill yourself
>>
>>31915732
Hey man, I'm not relevant but I'm sorry for what happened to you. That's fucking horrible. Though I'm glad to hear you're good to go now. Keep lookin forward my dude.
>>
>>31911816
>Don't have a 12" wiener.
>>
>>31914009
Get an air rifle or a bb gun.
>>
>>31911816
I'm extremely pro-gun, own a bunch of guns including NFA items, and voted for Hillary.
>>
>>31912413
in my country a PSL is 1.5x the price of a Tigr

such is life
>>
>>31942723
Liar fuck. Im surprised CTR is still paying you when votes are coming in and hillary is losing.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.