[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anderson Complete Lowers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

How are Anderson Complete Lowers? Any good? Is their "no-lube" gimmick legit or bunk?
>>
>>31905694
I got an anderson lower and a PSA upper and it rattles a lot.

I also have an RRA lower and a del-ton upper and it's been rock solid for years with zero rattle.

Other than that, I couldn't point to any tangible difference.
>>
Lowers experience literally zero stress and 95% of all AR15 lowers on the market come from the exact same factory because it's all outsourced to one place.

Buy whatever's cheapest and made out of metal and there's no difference.
>>
>>31905694
it's a lower
lube it anyway
>>
>>31905708
>literally zero stress

wrong
>>
>>31905727
Alright arfcom, whip out those charts because I know you're just dying too. I'm sure you participate in all those threads about how the M4 barrel profile is necessary because you can "literally" tell the weight difference and a regular profile barrel is not high speed low drag enough for you
>>
>>31905708
>it's all outsourced to one place.
wrong

>literally zero stress
wrong

>whatever's cheapest and made out of metal
>there's no difference.
jesus christ wrong
>>
>>31905703

What do you mean by rattle? Like the fitment between the upper and lower is loose?

Also, how much did you pay for your Anderson and RRA lowers? Complete or stripped?
>>
>>31905738
Hey look, a trip for the filter. Never takes long to remember why I stopped coming to /k/
>>
>>31905742
sorry you're a fucking idiot.

Actually I'm not sorry and It don't take a trip to call you a faggot, any anon can and will do that.
>>
>>31905708
What about the part where the buffer tube threads in I'd say that part gets a lot of stress especially if you run around and play with your ar15.
Do you even hasguns?
>>
File: JEW-GUN-GRABBERS-MONTAGE.jpg (702KB, 650x1249px) Image search: [Google]
JEW-GUN-GRABBERS-MONTAGE.jpg
702KB, 650x1249px
How much should I pay for a complete upper without getting jewed?
>>
>>31905860
Depends on how high end you want but basic bitch should be no lower than $350 and no higher than $500.
>>
>>31905890

Well shit man, I'm looking at an Anderson Complete Lower from a local FFL for $170...
>>
>>31905742
>says blatantly retarded shit
hurr fucking tripfags
>>
>>31905694
I've never shot an expensive AR, but from what I have it is better quality than DPMS and equivalent to Colt and Bushmaster. As for the no lube thing, the ony thing you should be lubing is the BCG, which I would do regardless of whatever finish it has.

I bought a bunch of them just in case and I'm glad I did. Soon I will have a AR for every room of the house.
>>
>>31905738

A 7075-T6 Forged Lower Receiver really doesn't matter who made it. The biggest difference is the rollmark, and minor finish variations. Anderson to Noveske there is really no difference.
>>
>>31905860
>>31905993
> "How much should I pay for a complete upper without getting jewed?"
> "looking at an Anderson complete lower for $170"
you want an UPPER or a LOWER anon?
>>
File: 1464537886181.jpg (39KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464537886181.jpg
39KB, 500x400px
>>31906060
>7075-T6 Forged Lower Receiver
assuming everyone makes their shit out of the same material.......
>>
>>31906129

Sorry, meant complete lower, not upper.

Is $170 for a complete lower, buffer tube only and hogue grip a good deal?
>>
>>31906158
not much of an AR-15 expert myself, but considering a stock to finish the lower will run you $20-$100 depending on what you want, I'd say $170 isn't too bad. Complete lowers (with a stock) typically run in the $200-$450 range. Your final price, after buying a stock, would probably come out to around $250. I wouldn't say that's too bad.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.