[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2987x3433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2987x3433px
Just bought this for $389.00 at the fun store how did I do
>>
>>31902788
You did okay.
Do you have a holster?
>>
>>31902788
Seeing as how you could get one for $350 online, you did alright considering the Shield is an incredibly good gun.

Get used to manipulating that manual safety. Should have bought one without it tbqh.
>>
>>31902788
>safety
>not .40

You did shit
>>
>>31902859
Some of us are smart enough to have a safety to stop NDing into our legs.
>>
>>31902830
Not yet

And I plan on keeping the safety off at all times and just ignoring it. That will be fine right?
>>
File: 1467618237053.jpg (153KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1467618237053.jpg
153KB, 800x530px
>>31902927
>Some of us are smart enough to have a safety to stop NDing into our legs.

Some people such as yourself are dumb enough to get a striker gun when they worry about such a thing.
>>
>>31902788
You know that gun stops working when it gets wet, right? I'm not even joking; go look at the MAC video about it and the SEC filing by Smith and Wesson about how they got kicked out of the ongoing Modular Handgun System contest.
>>
>>31902942
That's a shame. Everytime I fuck your mom and get her puss wet, I guess I may be at the mercy of a would be home invader.
>>
>>31902931
Don't ignore it just get in the habit of sweeping it off when you "unhloster" it
>>
>>31902997
This. Same method people use on type F Berettas when they carry theirs with the safety off. Really should have got the safetyless version or better yet, get yours removed.
>>
>>31902997
>Don't ignore it

Why?
>>
>>31902788
Nice. The faggots at one of my local shops wanted $650 for the .40 version and this was a couple years ago.
>>
>>31902942
S&W's heck didnt clear before he made the video.

just like Springfield Armorys didnt cut him a check before the saint came out
>>
>>31903249
So you think all of the unfavorable test results are solely the product of shilling and not the companies cutting corners to produce a low quality and poorly designed firearm?
>>
>>31903435
i think its odd that the companies that he isn't shilling for all fail hard.

remember to buy a tavor by IWI the best rifle ever!!
>>
>>31902879
The 40 has problems.
>>
>>31902788
What does it feel like to buy into memes? I can't imagine using 4chan as my sole source of opinions and """""facts""""", especially when the internet is so large and has tons of experts giving well researched and knowledgeable opinions on basically every topic.

You ever go to /v/? Every few months some shitty game washes over them like a plague and they spends weeks talking about it, posting new threads about it, and generally claiming it's the best thing since sliced bread. Then, slowly, the threads stop. People stop caring, they just drop all discussion. Then, even later, no one will talk about the game, and if you do, people call you a retard. Want to know why? Because it's called the "flavor of the month" for a reason- it's popular for a bit and then very unpopular. People realize this hyped up garbage was never good to begin with and decide to stop talking about.

/k/'s "flavor of the month" is the M&P Shield. It's cheap and affordable, so some anons bought it, which prompted others to buy it. They like to talk about it because it's cheap and many people have one, but soon people are going to realize it's shit. They hate it, the grip, the mags, the weight, the feeling of it. They realize it's a shitty meme gun worth less than half of what they paid. And soon you'll be one of those haters, OP. Good job, thanks for buying the meme!
>>
>>31903487
I find his endorsements of things like the Arex and Tavor to be obnoxious as well.

That being said, I have no doubt that the reason why things like the Remington R51, the Smith and Wesson M&P line, or Exeter Sigs do poorly is because the products in question are badly designed and badly made. I have yet to see a video by them where a good product was obviously subjected to an unfair test and failed as a result of that.
>>
>>31902788
Pretty good. Get an apex trigger because the factory one is shit.
>>
File: oXn8Mcd.jpg (73KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
oXn8Mcd.jpg
73KB, 800x529px
You did bad and you should feel bad.

>pic related
>>
So why can't is it bad to leave the safety off and just ignore it

Also what's the best holster?
>>
>>31904305
I've left the safety off since the day I bought mine. No issues. For IWB, Stealthgear and Crossbreed are good. Some people like Ayylmao Gear too for the price, but I've heard mixed opinions on those.

Don't sweat the hydrolock thing everyone is talking about. That was apparently an issue with early full size M&Ps that was fixed in later runs by S&W fluting the firing pin channel.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.