[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Califag here. How can I convince my mom to let me keep a gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: mav88.jpg (4KB, 471x107px) Image search: [Google]
mav88.jpg
4KB, 471x107px
Califag here. How can I convince my mom to let me keep a gun in the house? I think it's very important for self defense. She thinks I'm crazy and shouldn't own a gun because I might flip out and kill someone for no reason when I've told her I would only shoot someone in self defense. Help me out /k/. I think it's vital in these days especially because of all the civil unrest going on in the US. I'll be getting my Maverick 88 on the 10th so either I hide it from her or I convince her to let me keep it here.
>>
File: ho78675.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
ho78675.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>31902650
I don't know what to say, I don't have to ask my mom what guns I can own and what pillows I can hump because I live on my own.

But coming from the angle that you want guns for sport shooting might be better received. It's probably too late to change your platform now though if you had to start a blog on a Vietnamese paper mache forum.
>>
>>31902650
Just buy an 18.5 inch version, keep it broken down and hidden.
>>
>>31902726
holy shit dude you wreak of insecurity and desperation get the fuck out
>>
File: 4847.jpg (31KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
4847.jpg
31KB, 500x648px
>>31902780
>he lives with his mother
>his opinion carries any weight
>>
>>31902780
It may not be the answer you wanted but it's the one you needed to see.

Move out and get a job.
>>
Move out
>>
File: confused black guy2.png (38KB, 216x162px) Image search: [Google]
confused black guy2.png
38KB, 216x162px
>>31902780

>I w-w-want guns but my mom won't let me have them :(((

Get a job and get your own house then fuckboy.
>>
>>31902780

You live with your mom. You are in no position to judge anyone else's life choices.

If anon wants to spend his own money on weebshit pillow cases, that's his goddamned right.
>>
>>31902650
Either move out or buy it in secret. You pushed the self defense aspect too hard and now she thinks you're crazy. It's too late to change it to sport shooting but you should've started with that.
>>
>>31902650
>California
>self-defense
Ahahahah unless you're a Muslim you better forget about it
>>
>>31903082
California actually has pretty good self defense laws, it's just the gun laws themselves that are retarded.
>>
>>31902650
kill your mom
>>
>>31902650

Get a black friend to break in and attack her, and then casually point out how a gun would have protected her.
>>
Her house her rules, faggot. Move out if you want a gun.
>>
>>31903044
SHALL
>>
I live with my mom in california, just put some money down in a shotgun as well. My mommy thinks my guns are cool.

How do I convince my mommy to go shooting with me?
>>
>>31903737
If she thinks guns are cool she'll probably want to go shooting, just start her off with something smaller than a shotgun
>>
>>31903737
Start her off on .22s, rent a suppressed one if you can if she's bothered by the noise. My mother is Asian and was very anti gun but I convinced her to go to the range with me once and she enjoyed shooting a suppressed .22. She'll go with me to shoot my 10/22 from time to time as well.
>>
It's California. It's costs more here to live like a pauper than it does elsewhere to live like a prince. Plus, all our jobs are under-the-table sub-minimum-wage sort of things.
>>
>>31904111
Then move out of cali
>>
>>31903167
This. Although have your black friend refrain from giving her the BBC, because she'll probably enjoy it too much for home invasion to become an effective threat.
>>
>>31902650
>jorge wants to be hardcore but his mom won't let him.

grow a pair, get the shot gun anyway, and tell her you have it.

it'll set you off to manhood one way or another. whether its your mom letting go of her little boy that wouldn't hurt a thing or her reasserting her power as a homeowner and calling the cops to kick you ass out. either way you'll end up on top in the long run
>>
If your mom thinks you're a raging psychopath who's just a hair's breath from going on a murder spree then either

A) you need to forget about guns for now and work on moving out so you don't have to live with people who think you're a deranged criminal or

B) you actually did something to warrant this distrust and should voluntarily turn yourself over for psychiatric help.
>>
>>31903082
How does it feel to be a typical regurgitating idiot. California has good self defense laws
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.