[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: received_10153645249292172.jpg (268KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153645249292172.jpg
268KB, 2048x1365px
>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week

TOP KEK SLAVSHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with Russia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY slavshit shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
>>
File: Army-Special.jpg (57KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Army-Special.jpg
57KB, 500x333px
>It's another pasta thread!

>Ghana couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Mexico in a week

TOP KEK WETBACKS!!!
Oh believe you me, us Ghanaians are ITCHING for a war with Mexico. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Mexican soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers, so everyone and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY wetback shit they see. When Ghana is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

>Your thread is shit and you're fucking retarded
>>
>>31898463
Are those nurse caps?
Are those shawls around their necks?
Are those 3 different types of firearms?
>>
>>>/int/
>>
File: Moroccan-military-unit.jpg (93KB, 599x402px) Image search: [Google]
Moroccan-military-unit.jpg
93KB, 599x402px
>Morocco couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Spain in a week

TOP KEK TRAITOR MOORS!!!
Oh believe you me, us Moroccans are ITCHING for a war with Spain. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Spanish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers, and other berber races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Moor shit they see. When Morocco is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.
>>
>>31898448
>>31898463
>>31898667
Guatemala couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Singapore in a week

TOP KEK NIGGER !!!
Oh believe you me, us Japanese are ITCHING for a war with Iran. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Italian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the white trash and other alien races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY turk shit they see. When Estonia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>wait what
>>
>>31898448
Where is my fucking season of Occupied?
>>
>>31898448
still the best version of this pasta
>>
>>31898962
Where/when/how did this shit even originate?
>>
>>31899342
Russia for america.

Vatniks are officially meme tier.
>>
Post more you jews
>>
File: 1474571475336.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474571475336.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>31898448
>>
>>31898463
>There wouldn't be a square meter of Mexican soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire
>implying Mexico has any of those things now
>>
File: 1464875501186.jpg (562KB, 1563x2084px) Image search: [Google]
1464875501186.jpg
562KB, 1563x2084px
>The Netherlands couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Belgium in a week

TOP KEK WAFFLESHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Dutchies are ITCHING for a war with Belgium. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Belgian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the tulipniggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY waffleshit shit they see. When the Netherland's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
>>
File: 1477861692993.png (101KB, 693x513px) Image search: [Google]
1477861692993.png
101KB, 693x513px
God damn i love this pasta
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.