[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't laugh guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Ok so I got this rail mounted flashlight as a gift but it seems it is more fitted for a glock 17.

If I have it lock into the groove it's past the muzzle like pic related, and if I push it all the way back towards the trigger guard it doesn't stay in place while shooting and just ends up moving forward into the groove back into pic related position. Can I use zip ties or paracord to tie it to the trigger guard?

Inb4 "git da tlr like me"

I know, this is just temporary. The light works fine as a light it just doesn't stay in position
>>
File: image.jpg (775KB, 1781x2304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
775KB, 1781x2304px
I tied it back toward the trigger guard with para cord. Will this work for now? I need to get some longer zip ties
>>
Also it's more for HD so nobody will see it
>>
>>31895074
1. Why would it matter if the light sticks out past the barrel when it is three inches below the motherfucker?

2. We are all laughing at you.
>but not for the reason you'd think.
>>
>>31895276
I am just worried that it could possibly be bent upwards (if a bad guy grabbed the muzzle or something) and get directly in front of the barrel and I would be unable to shoot
>>
>>31895074
I used to have this light. Kept it on for 250 rounds and it stayed on but the battery doesn't last very long.

>>31895302
>am just worried that it could possibly be bent upwards (if a bad guy grabbed the muzzle or something)

Just relax nigger. A home invasion is already like a 0.000012% chance of happening and then a nigger grabbing your gun and bending this light up is like a million times less likely than that even. That's even assuming this aluminum light would stop the power of a speeding bullet just leaving the muzzle and not blow the thing off which it probably would.
>>
>>31895302
Hi Tommy. How's the thyroid thing coming?
>>
>>31895302
As long as the slide isn't pushed to the rear and out of battery.

I'd invest a bit more into your light though. Look into the TLR 1 from streamlight or a inforce wml. The cheaper end of lights will break the second you fire. For the time being though something is better than nothing
>>
>>31895302
Holy fuck, consider giving up your firearms. You may not be intelligent enough to safely handle one. If one got in front of the barrel you'd be perfectly able to shoot, especially after the first round.
>>
>>31895412
And this is relevant, how?
>>
>>31895159
the court and the jury will see your nigger rigged glock and think NAHUHHH dis whiteboy just wanna kill our kids

don't mount it if you can't mount it correctly you're being an impatient ghetto rigging bitch
>>
>>31895428
faggot detected. i would lick her anus all day erryday
>>
>year of our lord
>2016
>not getting a surefire
>>
>>31897717
if you know your a shaky fuck when your target is literally right in front of you, fire 2 rounds"from the hip" as soon as you remove from holster, observe the state of your target as you extend the pistol outwards towards the threat and keep firing or acquire secondary jamal and take some shaky shots at him
>>
>>31897734
I accidentally posted it here instead of making a new thread but thanks I will keep that in mind and keep learning
>>
>>31895302
If the bad guy has grabbed your muzzle, having a good light is the least of the issue in that situation and things leading up to it.
>>
>>31895302
? You'd just shoot through the light
>>
>>31895074
>>31895098

lmao it's a polymer lower, just make another channel
>>
>>31895074
Return it and get one that fits. Why are you so committed to making a light work that obviously doesn't fit properly?
>>
>using a light in HD scenario

why do you niggers think this is a good idea?
>>
>>31898350
What about a flashing strobe one like in kickass?
>>
>>31898373
Might help to disorient I guess, but it's still a point of reference for an attacker to target. My CCL instructor's day job is to train with state law enforcement, and he said he would always get hit by simunitions right in the chest before realizing it was his light that attracted the target. So he started experimenting with holding the light high above his head which indeed made the OPFOR shoot at his raised hand.
>>
>>31898350
>not using a light in a HD scenario

Full fucking retard.

http://www.your4state.com/news/news/father-shoots-teen-daughter-mistaken-for-intruder
>>
File: IMG_1035.jpg (17KB, 396x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.jpg
17KB, 396x304px
>using an airsoft product on a glock
>150 lumens

Jesus tittyfucking Christ in a handbasket, you're denser than a neutron star. I bought a $30 'tactical' handheld flashlight on Amazon and it was 750 fucking lumens. I bet that piece of shit AIM SPORTS light is about as bright as an iPhone's light.

t. angry american
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.