[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Primary Arms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: PAC5X_5.jpg (111KB, 555x370px) Image search: [Google]
PAC5X_5.jpg
111KB, 555x370px
PA had about 30 used (mounted but never fired) PAC5X compact scopes for sale at $190 on their eBay page.

I picked one up to slap on a 20 inch AR15. Anyone have experience with these?
>>
>>
>>31894488
For a while, they were trying to ship out open box returns from their main website when people ordered new items.
>>
Are these garbage or not?
>>
>>31895253
Great optics for being budget priced.
>>
I've got a PA 1-6x with bdc and a PA 4-14x mil mil. I love them both and have no ragrets.
>>
>>31894488
Goddamn that's a good price. I've been meaning to pick one up. Link for that price?
>>
>>31895277
I just ordered a 1-6, to get started on low power shooting, and hopefully 3 gun.

Its going in my geissele mount, which I highly recommend. Ive found, any issues with scopes Ive had were with the rings or mount. PA just had a 25% discount on all geiselle products this week. Picked up a 2 stage for 140, and the mount for 240.
>>
>>31895406
http://stores.ebay.com/Primary-Arms/Discounted-Items-/_i.html?rt=nc&_fsub=5386645016&_sid=1087607416&_trksid=p4634.m14&_pgn=1

Stock the official eBay page. I almost ordered the blemished 2.5x for $150, but jumped on the 5x for 190 when I saw it today. I think I grabbed the second from last one, but I only was looking for 3 days before that deal popped up, so they might be common.
>>
I had a x3 prism from PA, no complaints, I was pinging a 10" steel target at 250 yards quickly and consistently with it.
I lost the scope and the AD mount, and I don't want to talk about it.
>>
>>31896204
What is special about prism scopes?
>>
I've got a bunch of their optics, for the price you can't really beat them. Only ever had trouble with their 4_14 on my scar17. But otherwise their stuff is great IMO. Their ACSS reticle is highly praised
>>
File: 1464813884491.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464813884491.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>pa advanced micro for $120

I'm buying one for my dad. Already got one on my middy.
>>
I only have experience with their 2.5x and their micros.

The micros are very good and and very durable, that being said, I did have one melt on me when mounted to an ultimak on an AK. The 2.5x I haven't really beaten up on, but I like the reticle, and the scope adjustments and the brightness adjustments are good. I also was kinda worried about the 2.5x magnification, if it wouldn't be enough or if it would be too much, but I find it's pretty handy in most cases. I just wish the brightness/on/off knobs were more positive and easier to turn.

Bottom pic related.
>>
>>31896474
I just snagged one, I hope you got one too.
>>
>>31896338
They can usually be focused, and folks with astigmatism don't have the blur they get with red dots when using them.
>>
>>31896614
Yup. My old man helped me fix my car so I'm kitting up his rifle for HD. Gonna buy him a weaponlight, a mount for it and some .223 TAP.
>>
>>31896474
Where is this?
>>
>>31896918
http://stores.ebay.com/Primary-Arms/Discounted-Items-/_i.html?rt=nc&_fsub=5386645016&_sid=1087607416&_trksid=p4634.m14&_pgn=1
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.