[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose your own adventure!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: rifle_pistol_berms.jpg (398KB, 953x491px) Image search: [Google]
rifle_pistol_berms.jpg
398KB, 953x491px
(based on a recent, true story)

You're at your outdoor gun range. This is an open range, membership only, with no range master in a rural area. You're at the 100 yard rifle range, shooting your X. To your immediate right (imagine the picture is your view, off to the right of the picture) is a family at a clay target thrower. There is a father in his 40's, and three sons, one is a late teenager, one early teens, one about 10 years. They have one long barreled shotgun between the four of them, and have been shooting clays that are thrown not exactly parallel to you, but about 30 degrees angled towards your 100 yard targets.

A cease fire is called between you and the family so you may walk down to the 100 yard target and replace your target. The father yells, "clear!" and signals you can walk down.

You staple your target to the 100 yard plywood target stand, and start walking back. At about 50 yards, you hear a gunshot from their direction, and the sound of birdshot pellets ripping through the trees about 10 yards to your left. The eldest son is holding the shotgun in his hands. You currently are carrying a subcompact 9mm pistol (with which you are well versed) in a 10+1 fashion in a conceal carry holster on your dominant side. You have a spare magazine on your nondominant side.

TIME TO MAKE A DECISION! DO YOU:

A) ignore them, walk back to your rifle, pretend it didn't happen
B) walk back to your bench, and at some point mention to the father to be careful next time
C) walk towards them, ask for the father's name and information and report them to a club officer
D) draw your weapon at low ready, approach them, tell them to drop the firearm, then call the police
E) draw your weapon, DEUS VULT/AVE NEX ALEA/CHEEKI BREEKI and open fire
F) something else.
>>
>>31893273
A or B, depending.
Im assuming at this point the father would whoop his sons ass with his own gun, in which case A. If he does nothing about it, then yeah, B. Just so i can have a word with him.
>>
A/B depending on whether it happens again

Report them to a club officer even if I don't know their name. Sounds like this place is pretty small and the people would know all the members.

D and E are people just trying to troll, or are "memeing" now
>>
>>31893273
Walk to them via far out of their way as not to become cheese and then b and threaten to c or last part of d next time
>>
I yell at them to stop firing first of all. What I do next depends on whether or not the father was watching and what is reaction to his son is.
>>
>>31893329
It's a small club, but remarkably most members don't know each other. You don't know this guy at all. His membership card isn't hanging from the board.
>>
>>31893339
Father is watching rather stunned. Son still holding shotgun but not moving.
>>
>>31893273
Is there a possibility which includes that early teen boy, foxtail buttplug and variegated knee socks(including sleeves)?

If not, I will chose B
>>
>>31893273
>F)
>Drop pants
>Start masturbating furiously
>>
>>31893273
F) Pay respects
>>
C, all other choices are for fags
>>
>>31893273
Secret option G) Drop on the ground and start screaming.
>>
>>31893842
MY LEG
>>
>>31893273
Am I the only one who immediately draws on them? You were threatened by a firearm. Negligent discharge or not.
>>
>>31893273
F

Stop, look at them, ask wtf? Further action depends on their reaction.
>>
>>31894133
Do you draw every time you hear a bang?
>>
>>31893463
F
>>
File: 1369437205908.jpg (156KB, 578x398px) Image search: [Google]
1369437205908.jpg
156KB, 578x398px
>>31893273
Yell at him to stop firing assholes and pick C, make sure to tell him they are fucking idiots when I'm back on the firing line. Consider leaving to go shoot innawoods so I can have peace with out fucking retards around me.

>picking A or B
Weak babby men.
>>
>>31893273
E and all three warcries, because someone had to.
>>
File: medic_zim.jpg (26KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
medic_zim.jpg
26KB, 700x400px
>>31893842
>>31894124

MEDIC
>>
>>31893273
I have no idea how I would react. I have never been shot at in my life.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.