[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When The Man Comes Around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 63962821.jpg (80KB, 350x363px) Image search: [Google]
63962821.jpg
80KB, 350x363px
When the man comes around you have two options:

1. Boating accident
or
2. Blaze of glory

Which do you choose and why?

I'm leaning towards boating accident, you know, since I go fishing a lot and I have the dropsies.
>>
>>31892858
dont answer the door?
>>
File: 1340f479.jpg (55KB, 562x422px) Image search: [Google]
1340f479.jpg
55KB, 562x422px
>>
>>31892858

Well if Jesus is telling me I need to give up my guns I guess I'd have to.
>>
The man won't come around. It will go like this.
>AWB 2.0 passes
>no one does shit
>America gets more and more non-white, thus more and more democrat
>after the 20 year sunset on AWB 2.0 comes, it gets renewed
>gun culture slowly dies out through blue states getting less and less white and passing more and more restrictive laws
>there will be gun safety and range safety laws that shut down most common places so less and less people will put in the effort to go shooting or get a gun at all
>you die and your grandkid sells off your toys because he's a nu-male not into guns at all

That's the sad truth but LARPing threads can be fun.
>>
>current year
>Not hollowing out your doors to hide guns

btw don't do this guys. I never do this and neither should anyone else. Turn in your guns peacefully. [Spoiler]inb4 random atf door inspections[/spoiler]
>>
>>31892932
I never dig large holes in my backyard, you know, just large enough to fit a 55 gallon drum. That would just be wrong and I will turn them in when the time comes.
>>
File: jew-dicial.jpg (128KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
jew-dicial.jpg
128KB, 500x485px
>>31892858

If the day ever comes where the 2nd is repealed and the order comes down to turn in all your guns I still don't believe they'll go door-to-door. Too much risk and many local and many local and state law enforcement organizations would refuse to take part. Likely they would just put forward extended incarceration and fines as a deterrent.
>>
>>31892858
Just be a disgusting hoarder. Nobody wants to dig through your stack of used Toilet paper, and piss bottles.
>>
File: Filename Pending (16).png (654KB, 1128x801px) Image search: [Google]
Filename Pending (16).png
654KB, 1128x801px
>>31893088
>>31893100
>>31893107
>>31893122
wondered when I'd catch you doing God's work again
>>
>>31893088
>>31893100
>>31893107

>not hardcore furry smut

This is /k/, pal.
>>
>>31893136
good shit.
>>
>>31893029
>Implying someone couldn't use a metal detector and dig that shit up
>implying they wouldn't even expect people to bury weapon caches on their properties

Anon...
>>
>>31893136
there's something really ethnic about these pictures that doesn't sit well with me
>>
>>31893157
>really ethnic
What?
>>
File: cat - Copy.jpg (23KB, 299x199px) Image search: [Google]
cat - Copy.jpg
23KB, 299x199px
>>31893136
i bet these pictures were taken around 2008 and have the stank of being poor all over them.

don't let anyone tell you 2008 was "fun"
>>
>>31893154
>implying they wouldn't be using the metal detectors on my doors
>>
>>31892920
Just leave then. If you aren't gonna stand up for what you think is important, the constitution, the country, your race, your culture, then just suicide. I plan on having well educated american white kids, voting, standing up for my rights and those of my comrades, and fighting if I have to, as will my children. Just git weak baby man.
>>
>>31893231
If Hillary wins your vote won't matter ever again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.