[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you poison your defense knife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: 327cf.jpg (19KB, 800x158px) Image search: [Google]
327cf.jpg
19KB, 800x158px
What would you use? I'm a fan of solanine on principle, but haven't tried coating it yet

Pic related is my edc

Does /k/ ever use or make poisons?
>>
>>31890192
Bumping with info on making solanine

>Buy potato
>let it sit in the sun until it's green
>peel skin
>Simmer skin in isopropanol for an hour
>filter down
>result should be brown goop, which is a high molarity solanine. Not super dangerous, and not a good ingested poison because it's very bitter, but can be useful

This is coming from the mujahedeen's poison manual, which I don't have in front of me atm so I'm paraphrasing

>experimental results from the manual
>small quantity given to strong rabbit
>immediately started screaming and spewing blood
>dead under a minute

>small quantity given to small rabbit
>dead instantly, probably from shock
>>
>>31890192
OP why poison someone just stab the cunt till he dies
>>
>>31890586
>be upstanding citizen
>poisoned edc knife
>dindu shows up
>AY YO GIMME YO WALLET
>he has a knife
>I have my knife

If I nick him, I can stall with distance and win through attrition
>>
>>31890612
then you can go to jail for envenomating some guy in a case that turns out to be a prosecutor's wet dream. Then you can lose whatever you have left in a civil suit

Or more likely you can accidentally nick yourself and die a horrible, unnecessary death
>>
by the way, you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>31890648
/thread
>>
>>31890684
because the second you turn 18 you become an upstanding citizen thats responsible enough to be on a firearms forum on the internet
>>
>>31890986
The idea is you'll be an adult and not a retarded manchild with acute autism
>>
>>31891031
well if its that case just make it so you have to use credit card details or the such
if its not enforced theres not really a point.
regardless, its 4chan. there are people here who are 30 and act like retarded manchildren with autism.
>>
File: close enough.jpg (368KB, 944x944px)
close enough.jpg
368KB, 944x944px
>>31890192
comrade, just put Dr Bronners mint soap on the blade.

Will soap alone make them die? Nope! Will it make your blade more lethal? Yes!

Getting cut with this is going to feel like a nuclear winter. Cut them, announce that it is poison and that's the end of the fight.
>>
File: wut.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
1MB, 500x282px
>>31890192
So not only are you removing the primary utility of your blade - because odds are you're going to be using it for anything BUT self-defense - but you're opening yourself up to all sorts of legal bullshittery. Not to mention that few poisons are going to act fast enough to have a defensive use.

You really are fucking retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>31890192
Try it and tell us how bad the prosecutor fucked you without lube
>>
File: 9muEfyO.jpg (67KB, 720x607px)
9muEfyO.jpg
67KB, 720x607px
>>31890192
>>
>>31891716
is it just me, or is this the stupidest thing ever written?
>>
>>31890192

No, but I EDC curarre blow dart gun for defense so I got that base covered. My backupis an obsididan blade
>>
>>31891935
This guy knows what's up
>>
>>31890192

Careful not to cut yourself with all that edge, KID.

Seriously. Because that's more likely to happen than you being a hero with your babby pocket knife.
>>
>>31891992
>"Y-youre more likely to shoot yourself with that gun!"
>>
File: 352189.jpg (94KB, 700x1233px) Image search: [Google]
352189.jpg
94KB, 700x1233px
slightly off topic but how well do poisons and chemical agents survive explosions.

I read that early chemical weapons mostly just spread them by essentially placing a burster explosive in a container full of liquid.

wouldn't most of the poison and chemicals just flash evaporate?
could you make a poison "stick" to bomb fragments?
>>
>>31891935
Hi, Mr. Amazonian.
>>
>>31892130

B-but that's true though.

At least you can render a gun safe and reduce your risks to zero. Handling a poisoned blade could lead to cross-contaminating everything you touch. Hope you don't have any superficial cuts or scrapes, or even bad cuticles as you put your hands in your pockets to reach for your knife, keys, or cash in there.
>>
Are you fucking retarded OP?
>>
>>31890648
>envenomating
Mein nigger.
All these retards talkin about poison. What, you're gonna make him swallow your knife?
>>
>>31891716

This is fedora tip m'lady tier neckbeard the art of war cringe please remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>31890192
No, of course not. Have fun in court if you ever use it, you sperg.
>>
File: no talent.jpg (24KB, 381x395px) Image search: [Google]
no talent.jpg
24KB, 381x395px
>>31892439
oh wow so mean like, why anon?
>>
>>31890192

Please kill yourself ASAP.
>>
>>31892400
Perhaps I have a fundamental misunderstanding of that term, but doesn't envenomation only refer to actual venom? I could toxify something with bacteria that could kill the fuck out of something, but that doesn't make it venom.
>>
>>31890648
/thread
>>
>>31890192
Just shit on your knife. You know you like to play with your own poop anyways faggot.
>>
>>31891927
No, there's a point there. Although he might be using the word "lethal" wrong.

There are two ways to win a fight. You can injure him until he's physically unable to continue, or you can psych him out to where he's unwilling to continue.

Someone willing to knife fight with you is going to be pretty determined. But if he thinks you've poisoned him, he'll assess himself as more injured than he really is. If he's not willing to fight to the death, that might put him over his limit really early.

Psychology can be a force multiplier. If your opponent believes you have some advantage, it's often as good as if you actually had it. The rumor that you poison your knife will do more than if you actually do poison it but nobody knows.
>>
File: how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-7.jpg (253KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-7.jpg
253KB, 1680x1050px
>>31890648
>unnecessary death
I'm not so sure about that in the case of this faggot.
>>
>>31892172
Assuming the structure of the compound isn't compromised, vaporization isn't a bad thing

It makes it an airborne agent
>>
File: 20160706_184419.jpg (407KB, 746x510px) Image search: [Google]
20160706_184419.jpg
407KB, 746x510px
>>31890192
With tolerances this tight you need no poison friend.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.