[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

. 22 Autos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 317x159px
I want a new .22 Auto cos i fucking enjoy shooting them. Its not for defence, zombies, or dindos. Its just for fun. I fancy a buckmark. What is /k/'s recomendations?
>>
File: JcrUqh2.jpg (402KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
JcrUqh2.jpg
402KB, 2592x1936px
If I were buying a .22 auto for shits and giggles, I'd get one of those scaled down 1911s.
>>
>>31886890
Buckmark is solid. I've heard the Beretta Neos is good too.
>>
>>31886890

There is a damn good reason most pick up a ruger mark series, throw in a volquartsen trigger, optic, change out springs etc.

It's so they can shoot 1" groups at 50ft why retards like >>31887259 wank off to their fake 1911.
>>
not op, but i was thinking about getting a buckmark but apparently ruger just started making a mark iv that was suppose to roll out last month. i think its basically a mark 3 with a take down button. havent seen it in store yet though.
>>
>>31887259
I have one, it doesn't feel like a 1911. Trigger is mushy as fuck. It's not worth it. Get a dedicated .22, They are more fun in the end. I have a Ruger Mark III. I love everything about it, except for break down/reassembly. I also don't care for the loaded chamber indicator. I hear good things about Colt Woodsman, but never had one myself. Good luck
>>
>>31886890
I've got a buckmark. Great little gun, very accurate and reliable. I've put around 5000 rounds through mine without a hiccup.
>>
>>31886890
PMR30.

Pros:
22 mag>22LR
30 rounds
Pretty aesthetic if you don't look at the slide
Essentially a Five-Seven

Cons:
>Kel-Tec
Jesus christ that fucking slide
Essentially a Five-Seven
>>
>>31889926
>Con: Essentially a Five-Seven
But at half the price that's actually a good thing.
>>
File: IMG_1523.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1523.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Bought an SW22 Victory a few months ago. Best trigger I've ever felt EVER. The reset is literally insane. Fastastic takedown too, especially compared to pre-IV Rugers.
>>
Get a volquartsen scorpion or a smith and wesson model 41 and be done with it. A bit more expensive bUT no modifications needed
>>
>>31889926

Speaking of the PMR30, would it be a viable option as a first handgun? I'm kind of on a budget, so I was looking around at things like the SD9VE and PMR30 since they both seem to have decent quality and be ~$300.
>>
>>31887340
This. Buy the new Mark IV
>>
File: 20160911_142732.jpg (744KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160911_142732.jpg
744KB, 2048x1152px
>>31887340
>There is a damn good reason most pick up a ruger mark series, throw in a volquartsen trigger, optic, change out springs etc.
Because they are dumb... Buy a buckmark op...
>>
>>31888990
New Mark IV has no loaded chamber indicator and takes down in like 5 seconds. And the safety is ambidextrous.
>>
>>31886890
Either a Buckmark or a Ruger MkII.
>why not the MkIII?
Because literally everything about it is worse than the MkII. Worse trigger, retarded LCI, retarded mag-disconnect safety. The only reason to get a Ruger that isn't a MkII is if you want one of the 22/45 Lites for suppressing.

My vote would be to the Buckmark. Cleaning up the trigger is very very easy (literally turning a spring around), disassembly makes sense and doesn't require 3 hands, and they have been moderately more reliable with a wider range of ammo in my experience.
>>
>>31887259
>Buy shitty zinc alloy slide .22 that is designed around the form and not the function
>Cry my retard tears when the slide cracks after 5,000 rounds
Nah, just buy a ruger, Buckmark, or any .22 that was designed to be a .22
>>
Also, honorable mention to the Beretta 87T
>looks like a miniature Robocop pistol
>as accurate as a Smith 41
>dat Beretta grip
Only downside is, they literally just scaled down the classic Beretta grip. Despite being marketed as a low-end competition target pistol, my fucking pinky finger and a good chunk of palm hang off the bottom of it.
>>
File: 87target_zoom001.jpg (58KB, 840x526px) Image search: [Google]
87target_zoom001.jpg
58KB, 840x526px
>>31890394
>>
>>31886890
whats your budget? got to shoot a model 41 the other day. holy shit it was the best 22 i've ever shot.
>>
>>31890255
I'd say sure.
And it depends if you want to use your first handgun as a carry handgun.
As for "decent quality", if you ask anyone else about the PMR30 they'll just say
>kel-tec
and proceed to shit on it even though they've never owned a kel-tec.
As for me, I like Kel-Tec overall.
>>
>>31889988
That's why I put that as a pro as well.
Cheaper than the Five-Seven, but you'll get called a Five-Seven wannabe.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.