[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the FBI HRT considered operators? >The HRT was originally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: e801e07194253c649e72dc71f5e51eb4.jpg (108KB, 1024x799px) Image search: [Google]
e801e07194253c649e72dc71f5e51eb4.jpg
108KB, 1024x799px
Are the FBI HRT considered operators?

>The HRT was originally conceived during the late 1970s, and was set up after FBI director William H. Webster witnessed a demonstration by the U.S. Army's Delta Force. When Webster reviewed the equipment used by the Delta Force and noticed there were no handcuffs, he inquired about it. An operator grimly replied, "We put two rounds in their forehead. The dead don't need handcuffs." The HRT was originally to be an augmented SWAT and counter-terrorist team, capable of handling extraordinary hostage situations, large-scale counter-terrorist operations, situations involving nuclear or biological agents, or operations that local law enforcement or the regional FBI field office were not trained or equipped to handle.
>>
>>31885361
If you're a cop you should have handcuffs. If you don't have handcuffs, you need to call yourself military, or at best part military, you are no longer a Law Enforcement branch.
>>
>>31885393
wow thanks for the quality retard post.
>>
>>31885361
anyone know what kind of magazine that guy has? looks to be 9mm
>>
They're great at "accidentally" shooting housewives holding babies.
>>
>>31885361

Yes, fuckers have run more ops than any other SWAT team, unless LA is a lot busier than I expected. Although, the line between the federal 'police' force and the military is starting to get a little blurry these days.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/inside-the-fbis-secret-relationship-with-the-militarys-special-operations/2014/04/10/dcca3460-be84-11e3-b195-dd0c1174052c_story.html
>>
>>31885393

>military now all issued a single set of plasticuffs
>now all military are LEOs

meme
>>
>>31885519
cant tell you the brand but its for simunitions
>>
>>31885585
i was thinking it might be for sim. super clear mags usually arent super durable.
what is the brand 9for future reference)
>>
HRT is entirely composed of guys with SEAL-level ego and SWAT-level skill. They're insufferable. I get an earful every time my friend in DSS comes back from joint training with them.

The quote in OP supports this. Who talks like that?
>>
>>31885734
The quote in the OP is the delta guy talking, and many HRT guys are ex SoF.
>>
>>31885734

If you're referring to the quote, "We put two rounds in their forehead. The dead don't need handcuffs," then apparently some people from Delta Force talk like that, since that's who said the quote, not Webster.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.