[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help I fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161102_1929386_rewind.jpg (541KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161102_1929386_rewind.jpg
541KB, 1920x1088px
I accidentally did some shit and I have s shells trying to be chambers at once
Pic related
>>
Why did you.. how did this happen anon?
>>
2 shells
>>
I don't know what the shell happened but I need some assistance
>>
>>31884644
a few options
>take the gun apart
>chamber the first round and try to let the other one fall free.
>try prying it out with a knife, a shotgun is one of the few types of guns where this is totally acceptable.
>>
>>31884644
did you try removing the barrel?
>>
>>31884644
Have you ever shot low-brass shells in it before?
My mom has a shotgun that hates low-brass shells with a passion, always double-feeds like that with them.

Good luck getting it fixed, it fucking sucks.
Maybe try taking the magazine tube apart SLOWLY so you dont have springs flying everywhere.
Or the knife thing >>31884696

And for future reference, don't use low-brass shells.
>>
>>31884644
Ithaca 37s are notorious for doing that. Take your buttstock off, undo the carrier screws and trigger plate screw and remove them, then slide your trigger and bolt out and remove the shell.
>>
>>31884721
My bolt action hates short brass
>>
And it turns out all the damn screws are in there tighter than a straight mans pass his first night in prison
>>
if all else fails you can cut open the shell for a place to grip and wrench it out with a pair of pliers. watch out for spilling shot everywhere.
>>
Try shooting the first one into the second one.
>>
>>31884739
>bolt action shotgun
But that's retarded to begin with...

Or am I the retard and I fell for bait because that doesn't even exist?

God, I hate you people... Used to be funny, but this is getting frustratingly dumb...
>>
>>31887284
They exist. They aren't common, but they exist.
>>
File: laughingsluts.jpg (7KB, 199x179px) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.jpg
7KB, 199x179px
>>31887284
>
>>
>>31884644
Just push the shell that is halfway out of the tube back in, then either drop the one chambering out via gravity or by cycling the bolt.
>>
>>31887284
>that doesn't even exist?
Please go back to /v/ and stay there.
>>
File: IMG_20161011_153239.jpg (938KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161011_153239.jpg
938KB, 2448x3264px
>>31887284
They exist, they're just uncommon and kind of a gimmick
>>
>>31884739
Speaking of bolt action shotguns. Does yours have a rifled barrel? For the life of me i can't find a lot of rifled slugs. The most I can get is atleast 4 boxes of 5. Can I shoot sabots out of my 220?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.