[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Importing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 91.jpg (59KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
91.jpg
59KB, 500x281px
Is it legal to import 30 Round AKM mags from Russia to the US?
Do you need a special license to do so?
>>
>>31882581
I'm going to assume no, with the trade embargo and all.
>>
Some people in Ukraine sell them to us in the states by sending two boxes, one with springs and followers and one with mag bodies and floor plates. Gets around any potential customs seizure.
>>
>>31882581
we should all get russian pen pals

its almost christmas time....
>>
>>31882581
It's a metal box with a spring in it, why would it be illegal?
>>
Nope, you cant import weapon accessories thanks to the import ban by Obama and the NRA refusing to fight it.
>>
Directly from Russia through Russian vendors, yes.

Russian stuff from UK or other Yuropoor vendors? Not illegal. But you require special licensing and approvals from ATF if you import more than $99.99 worth of "Class 1 gun parts, not barrels". I might be remembering the merchandise value cutoff wrong because the feds seem to purposely obfuscate USC but it's close to $100.
>>
>>31882846
>Directly from Russia through Russian vendors, yes.
I meant: Yes, definitely illegal.
>>
>>31882581

There is no embargo on goods from Tula or Molot. It is common to buy mags from overseas legally. Do not import barrels or receivers and you will be fine. If you do not have a Russian contact to ship them to you like some people do in /akg/ you can use sites like rusmilitary.com. Do not buy bakelites,Vepr mags or other Russian mags from US vendors as they overcharge out the ass.
>>
Can anyone tell me what obama counts as arms related material?
>>
No, but 98% of stuff gets through.
>>
>>31883191

you still need a form 6 on implements of war, which is the category mags fall under.
>>
Would i need a form 6 for scopes?
>>
>>31884867

Yes.
>>
Gun stocks?
>>
>>31884783
yeah....sure you do.
>>
>>31884867

Don't listen to this faggot. He's the same homo that has reported /akg/ to the ATF several times over for 922 violations.
>>
File: 1447535678969.jpg (909KB, 2000x2568px) Image search: [Google]
1447535678969.jpg
909KB, 2000x2568px
Anyone have experience with rusmil?
>>
>>31885491

I used to buy from them before I got friends that could get me better deals. They're on their shit. Sometimes they send you your stuff in two boxes depending on the size of your order. I'm pretty sure most of their stuff is unissued.
>>
File: 1435366039170.gif (676KB, 381x522px) Image search: [Google]
1435366039170.gif
676KB, 381x522px
>>31882691
thoughtcrime
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.