[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French army personnal weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: K.png (608KB, 1882x681px) Image search: [Google]
K.png
608KB, 1882x681px
I recieved training for these two bad boys this summer.

Ask me anything
>>
>>31881607
Any number on FAMAS grouping?
Also witch one you prefer: the two or three round burst?
>>
>>31881650
Sorry, my english isn't the best, and I don't get your first question. What's the grouping ? Can you rephrase, please ?

Regarding the second question, I don't think I get it either. There are no two round burst on the FAMAS. Only Single, three-round burst or full-auto. But you cn shoot two single shots quickly. That's a good option too
>>
>>31881607
Heh, nothin personnal kid
>>
>>31881607
Have you trained with other rifles? How did you like the Famas compared to them?
>>
>>31881740
Tu peux espérer quoi comme précision du machin(en taille de groupe en fonction de la distance)?
Tu préfère la rafale de deux ou trois coups?
Mieux?
>>
>>31881754
I hadn't shot any rifle since I was a boy, so I cannot tell. I remember rifle guns to be too heavy for me to be comfortable, but, as an adult, the FAMAS weigh less than a newborn baby, so it's really nice to use
>>
>>31881607
Are you stationed anywhere near the border with Belgium?
>>
>>31881767
Parfait !
>Grouping
I'm not a marksman, so I cannot answer this question. The weapon is fairly accurate, that's what I can tell. Also, I fired it this summer, so I don't have a detailed memory of the grouping.

>>31881789
No, why ?
>>
>>31881607
I've never seen that pistol before. What is it chambered in?
>>
>>31881860
I see a lot of French paras near there every day.
>>
>>31881873
9mm, 9 bullets. It's an old gun. I really liked it.

>>31881877
The border is large. Anything more precise ? And are you sure they're paras, and not the regular infantry doing Sentinelle missions ?
>>
>>31881607
Pas de quoi être fier d'avoir touché ces deux merdes, vraiment.
>>
Can you "lose" your FAMAS in a bunch of individual pieces that happen to get mailed to the US? They're pretty hard to get here because of the small number of imports.
>>
Are the sights as bad as people say?
>>
>>31882016
Provoc' gratuite. Merci, et au revoir

>>31882058
The lose parts of the famas are really smalls, thanks to it being a bullpup rifle, so that would be a good idea. But I think it would be really difficult for it to pass the customs.

I don't have access to these weapons anymore, and I wouldn't have done such a thing anyway.
>>
>>31881910
Where are you stationed? Also where are you from? I've been to Normandy area, Paris and the border areas between Belgium and Germany. I like France, it's a cool place.
>>
is that a famas
>>
>>31882185
fuck off hans, these lips won't sunk any ships
>>
>>31882222
pierre plz
>>
>>31882158
Yes, the sight is really bad. But it also have some good points, like a two-lences aiming sight (pic related). You raise one lence for over 50m targets, and both for over 100m. It's still shitty, but I think it must have been pretty nice, back in the 70's.

The little pyramidal sight is also fun, but clearly outdated
>>
>>31882185
I'm from Paris, and I'm not stationed anywhere :)
>>
>>31882162
>Provoc' gratuite. Merci, et au revoir

En quoi c'est de la provoc ? Tu a tiré avec deux saloperies d'un autre âge, tu n'as jamais touché d'autres armes et tu n'en possède aucune, alors tu viens te vanter sur un forum où les gens possèdent chez eux des armes autrement supérieures. Je croix que tu as mal choisi le lieu, jeuxvideo.com était l'endroit que tu cherchais.
>>
>>31881607
In what condition are you supposed to carry the MAC-50? If I understood correctly it has a P38 style safety but it's single action only, so how are officers trained to carry it?
>>
>>31882303
La forme comme le fond de ton propos est provocateur. Assume. Oui, j'ai tiré avec deux armes. Deux vieilles armes. Mais les armes qui ont servi la France depuis des décennies. Et oui, j'en suis fier.

Mais je suis pas venu ici pour me vanter, mais pour partager mon expérience. Pas pour la frime, comme tu as l'air de le penser. En quoi le fait de n'avoir jamais touché d'autres armes (Oups, c'est faux. Dommage pour toi...), ou de n'en posséder aucune (Oups, encore faux ! Décidément...), devrait-il amener un Anon à se censurer ?

En fait, je crois que tu es un rageux. Que tu n'as jamais foutu les main que sur "l'arme légère" qui se trouve dans ton calbut, et que t'es vert de jalousie. Alors tu m'agresse, parce que t'as pas d'âme, pas de coeur et pas de couilles.

Jeuxvideo.com est le tas de boue dont tu viens, et tu aimerais beaucoup m'y voir aller, mais j'ai décidé de prendre un autre chemin.
>>
>>31882345
The MAC-50 is a very safe weapons. You carry it in the holster with the hammer uncocked, and you cock it when you handle the gun and switch off the safety.

I don't know when it has last see combat, but I'd guess not for a very long time...
>>
File: IMG_20161030_120925546.jpg (514KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161030_120925546.jpg
514KB, 720x960px
>>31881607

>The Armée is still using the MAC "Hand-opener" 50

Man i feel sorry for our boys.
>>
>>31881782
What an odd suspicious standard of measurement...
"Oh yes, my rifle weighs about 2<<babies>>, I rarely hunt with it"
>>
>>31882388
Oui bien-sûr, je suis jaloux de toi, grand homme viril.
Ton message est tout à ton image : un ramassis de merde.
>>
>>31881607
I hear the proper surrender course is much more intensive than the weapons training. Did you get any hands on experience with the big nasty 10'x14'? Or did they only let you have the 2'x3' Personal Surrender Flag?
>>
It's hard to believe a country like France is using a handgun so outdated and antiquated.
>>
File: 1475335037070.jpg (49KB, 610x396px) Image search: [Google]
1475335037070.jpg
49KB, 610x396px
>>31881607
I'm fucking mad we can't get Famas in the US.
>>
>>31885940
Same. If only I were rich, I'd start a company to make copies of that thing.
>>
>>31885857
They switched to a Beretta 92 derivative for the regular forces, and special forces use Glocks, HKs, etc..
OP got to try a bottom-of-the-barrel antique from the armory. Whoop de doo.
>>
>>31885857

The only thing wrong with the design is that it's single stack.

Aside from that, it's essentially just a BHP with different geometry to the parts.
>>
>>31882388
>La forme comme le fond de ton propos est provocateur. Assume. Oui, j'ai tiré avec deux armes. Deux vieilles armes. Mais les armes qui ont servi la France depuis des décennies. Et oui, j'en suis fier.
>Mais je suis pas venu ici pour me vanter, mais pour partager mon expérience. Pas pour la frime, comme tu as l'air de le penser. En quoi le fait de n'avoir jamais touché d'autres armes (Oups, c'est faux. Dommage pour toi...), ou de n'en posséder aucune (Oups, encore faux ! Décidément...), devrait-il amener un Anon à se censurer ?
>En fait, je crois que tu es un rageux. Que tu n'as jamais foutu les main que sur "l'arme légère" qui se trouve dans ton calbut, et que t'es vert de jalousie. Alors tu m'agresse, parce que t'as pas d'âme, pas de coeur et pas de couilles.
>Jeuxvideo.com est le tas de boue dont tu viens, et tu aimerais beaucoup m'y voir aller, mais j'ai décidé de prendre un autre chemin.
>"You have no soul, no heart, and no balls."
You know, I was about to make a stupid joke about what the proper procedure for waving a surrender flag is, but I take it back. That's a 10/10 Grade AAA prime insult, and I respect you.
>>
>>31882388
Allez les gars, on se détend et on va faire 50 kilomètres de marche de nuit avec tout le barda parce qu'on a énervé l'adjudant.
Ah, et tirer avec des armes, même anciennes, c'est toujours tirer, donc c'est toujours de l'entraînement, donc c'est toujours ce dont la France a besoin.
Allez...marche!
>>
>>31881607
>>
File: 1467552538085.gif (1000KB, 192x213px) Image search: [Google]
1467552538085.gif
1000KB, 192x213px
>>31881751
>>
File: 20901619108_0710a41771_o.jpg (1000KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
20901619108_0710a41771_o.jpg
1000KB, 2592x1456px
>>31881607
Hey I have a French gun.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.