[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sling thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

I'm taking a vacation to Europe soon and I keep hearing of violent migrant riots and crime on the rise from kebab. Since guns are banned would they allow me to carry a rock sling (concealed) in public? I'm fairly good at hitting things with it up to 60 feet.
>>
>>31879243
>carry a rock sling
You're supposed to wear it like a banana hammock
>>
>>31879243
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/727862/Migrant-crisis-club-wielding-refugees-running-battles-Stalingrad-Metro-Paris

eems that they allow muzzies to carry caveman clubs
>>
just fake a limp and get a hardwood cane
>>
>>31879243
Stay away from France (Northern in particular, the Mediterranean coast and the Atlantic one are both wonderful places and should be pretty much okay), Germany, and Greece. You'll be fine.
>>
File: 41oHl1z22cL._SL1280_.jpg (30KB, 1280x193px) Image search: [Google]
41oHl1z22cL._SL1280_.jpg
30KB, 1280x193px
>>31879243
Tactical pen.

I was just there this summer. No security questioned it.
>>
>>31879243
Kind of depends on which country...

I could tell you it would be fine, but that's like you saying I can carry a handgun in Mexico because it's allowed in Vermont.
>>
>>31879388
>>31879361
im heading to paris, london, and parts of germany
>>
>>31879243
a) Europe where
b) Even with all the stuff you're hearing, Europe is still much much much safer than the average highly populated area in America, so don't panic. It's just that the EU isn't used to any sort of regular violence.

But a) is important. If you're like going to Venice nothing is going to happen to you. If you're going to Berlin, same. Rome? Don't be alone flashing your money in a bad part of the city.
>>
>>31879394
>Paris
Going to be fine. As any capital city in the world, don't be stupid. Carry only the money you need on you. Don't lay around in some peripheral part of the city when it's getting dark.
Central Paris is probably safe as fuck.

>London
Sketchy. I have no direct experience but from what I've been hearing minor crime is really on the rise. Be more careful with your shit, don't flash your cellphone and camera around too much. Again, central parts of the city are probably going to be very safe.

>Germany
Safe as fuck and people are generally helpful. The biggest danger is stepping on a bike lane and getting ran over by some faggot german cyclist.
>>
>>31879381
>I was just there
>Europe
Right. Because laws in a built up city like Paris or Berlin is the same as laws in a little hamlet in the asscrack of Slovenia.
>>
>>31879243
I heard you can improv a good slingshot out of the neck of a bottle and a balloon
>>
>>31879394
Don't know much about Germany.
Apparently Paris is a refugee camp and has the laws of one.
London I've lived in for 6 years and I've got to say, stay to the touristy places and you'll be fine. Central central London is safe. "Central" London is a shithole but it's not going to get you mugged. Anything outside of that, past 6pm, will probably be pretty risky. Most of the people I knew carried knives anyways because they just didn't give a fuck anymore. Apparently knives are legal as long as they aren't bigger than the palm of your hand (apparently).

>>31880775
A broken bottle also makes a pretty good improv knife/dagger.
>>
>>31879243
hold up a tic, are you sure you're not the violent migrant?
>>
>>31879394
>Paris
Watch out for West Africans and gyppos.

>London
Watch out for gyppos (less brazen than their Parisian counterparts), Eastern Europeans, and West Indians (at night).

>Germany
Generally safe.
>>
>>31879243
Its worthless for defending yourself from crowds of people with sticks. If you're 60 feet away your best bet is to just leave the area. Quit being stupid. You'd only attract negative attention to yourself from both sides.
>>
>>31880851
>Apparently Paris is a refugee camp and has the laws of one.
It's a huge load of bullshit. Paris is still the same old Paris, the video and pics that circulate show the situation after particularly nasty demonstrations, but that has always happened in Rome and people don't think Rome is a refugee camp.

It's still much safer than London, which in turn is safer than the average american city.
>>
What's the legality of one of those monkey fist paracord diy weapons?
>>
File: 1439508020142.png (328KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1439508020142.png
328KB, 500x499px
>>31879302
This, look at an extra long shelelagh
>>
File: 27381088682_74e23343ca_c.jpg (348KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
27381088682_74e23343ca_c.jpg
348KB, 800x600px
Get a small padlock and a bandana. Combine the two and stick it in to your back pocket. You can easily bash someones brains out, it looks inconspicuous, plus you get some diversity points, for using secret gay lingo. Just avoid red and brown bandanas.
>>
>>31879381
t. autist
>>
>>31881474
what's the issue with brown?
>>
>>31879394
Spent 6 weeks in Germany this summer, mostly Berlin, but also Dresden, Weimar, and Erfurt. Pretty safe, just don't be too stupid. Berliners will just reply in English if you try and speak German to them though.
>>
I really want to learn how to make and use a sling for funsies. Unfortunately the only related videos I can find are of filthy savages speaking pig Latin
>>
>>31882760
You don't want to know.
>>
>>31884552
Spandauman has some on his website.
>>
>>31882760
Usually a bandana's colour refers to some kind of fetish. I know which one is which (sadly). I'll just leave you with the freedom to decide whether to google it and be disgusted or not google it and keep your lunch in your stomach.
>>
>>31879275
oh so those are makeshift refugee camps and a lot of them are trying to get to another country

I was wondering about that, heard and seen a few photos but couldn't find any news on it so I tried looking at google earth hearing that entire sections of the city were established as camps like that and couldn't see anything from out dated satellite photos, interesting even had a map and stuff about the location

that was a pretty damn good article
>>
>sling

What's that? You mean my ethnic bracelet I got while traveling through the West Bank in Israel?
>>
Just wear a "Don't rape me" bracelet and you'll be OK
>>
File: NuMale-graphic.jpg (427KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NuMale-graphic.jpg
427KB, 1050x1080px
You should try the gray man tactic. In Europe that means dressing up like a nu-male faggot.
>>
File: lucerne-1112x630.jpg (364KB, 1112x630px) Image search: [Google]
lucerne-1112x630.jpg
364KB, 1112x630px
>>31880752
I went through real asscracks like Amsterdam, Venice, Rome, Innsbruck, Lucerne, Munich and London.

>>31881488
Do you know where you are?

Besides there were actual Terror Attacks happening when I was there. France literally soldiers on every corner when I was in Paris.

Got to see some FAMAS in use at least
>>
>>31879428
>Europe is still much much much safer than the average highly populated area in America,

No it isn't. That's the point.
>>
>>31888159
I felt safer in germany than I do in larger cities here, but yes, you can't carry there
>>
German here
It's safer over here than any US city I have ever visited or lived in
Most of you should stop talking about things that you actually don't know anything about it, you look like loud-mouthed retards
As for OP: Stop being retarded and getting funny ideas like a sling, it'll be useless in almost any Situation you might get jnto, just carry your EDC knife and be done with it
It's what I do, and I've never gotten shit for it even during Police controls
>>
>>31888463
ich war in heidelberg und mannheim und sie sind richtig lol
but really guys, germany is much safer than the average US city, stop browsing POL
>>
you realize this is exactly like a euro saying "I'm traveling to america soon and I'm worried I'll be in a mass shooting, how do I defend myself?"

acts of terrorism - domestic or committed by foreigners - are extremely rare in any western country.
>>
>>31879243
If you haven't been brutally raped by a marauding band of BLM rioters yet, you're not going to get brutally raped by a marauding band of Muslim rioters.

>>31880775
You mean a glove gun?
>>
>>31879243

This really speaks volumes.

Youre just a little American "man", who feels weak without his low-quality guns.

Man the fuck up. These immigrants only fuck with you, if you look like a weak exploitable beta cuck.

Guns arent banned here btw. They are perfectly legal, if you apply for a permit.

Just like it depends from state to state in the US, its the same in Europe.

From the UK to Austria. Im allowed to buy and carry a Benchmade infidel as a civilian here.

Are you allowed to carry an OTF knife without the permit?
>>
>>31882760
its the color of shit
>>
File: deepest lore.png (261KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
deepest lore.png
261KB, 700x704px
>>31882760
>Red = fisting fetish
>Brown = scat fetish

Holy kek, thanks >>31881474
>>
>>31887657
that looks comfy as fuck..
>>
>>31879302
>>31880965
Get one with a lead core
>>
>>31884552
Check out primitive technology, he's got a sling and a bow video, both are breddy gud
>>
>>31888469
...Pepperdine?

But I agree, I always felt safe in Germany, especially Heidelberg. Paris and Rome were occasionally sketchy, but I never felt the need to carry anything more than a knife while there.
>>
>>31889272
rofl

mad as fuck europoor
>>
>>31891342
Okay
>>
99% of good self defense is recognizing and getting out of a situation before it happens

I honestly barely even carry anymore after realizing that which is probably a dumb idea but yet again I don't go into bad parts of town or fuck around with people I shouldn't fuck around with

Tho if someone breaks into my house, they'll meet me with a fucking AR-15
>>
File: slinger.jpg (346KB, 2592x1584px) Image search: [Google]
slinger.jpg
346KB, 2592x1584px
>>31879243
Don't need much. Some braided grocery bags will do
>>
File: modern poor man sling.jpg (279KB, 750x507px) Image search: [Google]
modern poor man sling.jpg
279KB, 750x507px
>>31892954
>>
File: dart sling.jpg (157KB, 632x800px) Image search: [Google]
dart sling.jpg
157KB, 632x800px
>>31892963
Or splurge and go for the dart sling
>>
>>31892976
And remember: slings are weapons of war. They can hurt you bad if you are not careful. They can also kill anyone on the receiving end. Use it with care
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.