[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How you holdin' up, /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 42

File: HYfPJgC.jpg (381KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
HYfPJgC.jpg
381KB, 746x982px
How you holdin' up, /k/?
>>
better than before
but still shit
>>
File: Tobias_Drundridge.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tobias_Drundridge.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
Boards coming up in a few months. Going to info sessions and talking to my case manager.

Dunno.

Had a thing going with a girl for a while but that dried up. Was nice to have someone to talk to, even if I just didnt talk much.
>>
>>31877677
I lost my magical powers on Halloween.

Somehow, I kept my spaghetti in my pockets, didn't mention K or Pol and managed to seal the deal.

Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>31877677
I think I'm kinda in a world of shit now. I've been really fucking stressed on allocating money to my guns projects and this one was starting to become way fucking over budget. A screw stripped itself in this small hole and I have no idea what the fuck to get it out, so In a fit of rage I took a hacksaw to the receiver and chopped it up.

tl;dr got mad and hacked up an NFA item and don't know what to do now.
>>
File: IMG_6247.jpg (459KB, 1227x1175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6247.jpg
459KB, 1227x1175px
I'm doing well, transfer orientation this weekend. Happily playing Skyrim again, lifting a lot. Other than the good things, sister is still being a cunt, worried about passing one of my classes and hoping that if I don't it won't fuck up me transferring. Got my guns happily clean. Don't know when I'm gonna get to shoot them again, having trouble affording ammo right now.
>>
>>31877677
Bummed, I was going to buy a couple more guns this month but then my parents wanted me to start saving money to buy christmas presents for my family.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
Mostly working... still gotta wait 5 months before any luck with getting a gun.
>>
>>31877712
What's she look like? Lemme see that ass boi
>>
>>31877729
The way I do it is set aside the money first paycheck of the new year. Then no matter what I have xmas fund set up.
>>
>>31877712
You dont lose your power once you have it, you just dont level up further. A waste if you ask me
>>
>>31877739
Sorry anon, I got doxxed once by the Chan.

Never posting anything even semi identifiable again
>>
Everyday I just get closer and closer to jumping off a building. I'm tired of being like this, I'm tired of being lonely even when I'm surrounded by people. I just dont want to be like this anymore
>>
>>31877863
Join the military, a combat death isn't seen as suicide by your loved ones
>>
>>31877701
medical boards?
>>
Fell off the wagon and started using again.
Thinking of deleting myself but I don't want to leave my sister alone.
>>
File: 1472706132343.png (480KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1472706132343.png
480KB, 600x525px
>>31877677
Going for my LTC in two days. Born and raised in MA, too poor to leave, have enough money to take a training coarse and get a Moist Nugget from a local shop, though. Figure it'll be a fitting first rifle after shitposting on here as no guns for 8 years. Just super worried I'll get my LTC turned down for some fucking horse shit.
Worried about the future, lots of anxiety. War and shit.
Feeling self conscious over friend related shit, I added someone from 4chan 3 years ago and we became best bros, they helped me out a shitton, was there for me when shit got rough and was genuine.
Turns out they're a chick irl, like most femanons they didn't say shit since it's attention whorey, found out a year ago, and I don't feel right making a move because it feels really fucking confusing. But when I say my best friend is a chick I get called a fag. Shouldn't let it get to me but eh, it's my best friend and me so I take it personal. It's been chewing away at my head.
%90 of my problems are caused by how my brain works so I feel bad complaining.
>>31877719
The HD remake? How is it? Skyrim that is.
>>
>>31877677
I'M AT WORK!

IT IS BETTER THAN BEING HOMELESS.

HOW ARE YOU?
>>
>>31877712

>K
>Pol

Please kill yourseld you fucking underage newfaggot
>>
Found oit two weeks ago that I have a pretty bad lead poisoning, and that I should probably suck-start a shotgun in my 50s.

I am 25 atm and this feels weird af. Like I have used half of my usable lifetime. For nothing. I'll get my BA ready in the spring but that doesn't really matter.

I almost asked out this girl I'm into but then I thought fuck it. I have never even kissed a girl, I have no fucking clue how to be with one, she'd be a lot happier with someone else, she'd probably turn me down and the fuck have I even done to deserve anyone?

I'm probably going to quit my studies and get some lame low-payibg job to support myself.
>>
File: dinnertime.gif (1MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
dinnertime.gif
1MB, 300x170px
>>31877712
Hey, are you that anon that was saying you were probably gonna score but were super nervous?
If so gj
>>
File: 1337655962310.jpg (73KB, 565x608px) Image search: [Google]
1337655962310.jpg
73KB, 565x608px
>>31878200
PCSing from Korea. Was hoping Korea II would kick off during my tour and that would get me. It didnt but Korea still almost got me because this place sucks enough that every range I just wanted to suck a round but just couldnt do that to whichever safety would catch the heat. I'm volunteering for Iraq when I get CONUS and waiving my 6 months. Hopefully get to go downrange in a rodeo with ISIS and punch my ticket with honor.

An honorable death is fucking hard to come by these days.
>>
>>31878200
You think it's a joke, I was suicidal when I joined the Infantry in 2005. I wanted to die, to go to Valhalla. No shit, I'm kinda fucked in the head.

Sadly, hadjis aren't noble enemies, and while I saw combat, I wouldn't say I met an equal adversary.

I'll have to drink myself to death, like many men before me.
>>
>>31878217
He's talking about parole.

He has a case manager.
>>
>>31878258
Why do you have lead poisoning?
>>
>>31877677
>How you holdin' up, /k/?
Better than since last thread. Still feel a little uncertain about my gf, still struggling with my classes. But I put on a costume and hung out with my friends on Monday, so that was good, and I've been studying pretty hard for a couple of quizzes I've got today and tomorrow. My statics quiz is in about an hour and a half, and I still don't really feel great about that, but I've still got a little bit of time to study, and my calc quiz isn't until tomorrow and I'm doing okay on the material for that.
I listened to the most recent /k/ radio podcast with OPpenheimer, and hearing how knowledgeable he is about his field of expertise made me want to stick with what I'm studying. Hope things improve for other folks in this thread.
>>31878969
He's either Greg LeMond or Harry Whittington
>>
>>31877677
Im broke and have a ruptured ear drum

Also I live in California
>>
>>31878245
Personally I really am digging the Skyrim remake, it's super fluid, sweet visual effects, and takes me back to when I first played it in 2011. Well worth the money IMO
>>
Great, OP! I'm packed and ready for nugget fest

Gonna tell salsa he's a faggot and danger to us all

;)
>>
Just got a job with an actually decent income for a single guy in his 20s.

The issue is that makes me realize my nearly complete lack of hobbies and interests outside of my trade. I've been too busy with being poor for a long time.
>>
>>31880298
WELL GEE BILL

HOW ABOUT GUNS?
>>
>>31880322
I'm gonna get myself a nice range toy but that only goes so far.
One hobby isn't enough.
>>
>>31880322
WELL GEE BILL IM STARTIN TAH BURN OUT ON GUNS SINCE THE ELECTION RACE STARTED AN EVERYTHANGS GONE TOPSY TURVY
>>31880298
If you find any share them, I'm in almost the exact same situation
>>
>>31877677
Eh. I'm studying for my next round of exams.

But really I'm wasting time on 4chan.
>>
>>31877677
To lethargic to get pal
One year neet
Being forced into college because "ya gotta"
Never had an idea about what to do with my life
Too skeke to shoot up a school or something
Can feel my body and mind deteriorating
Might try gunsmithing or something
Probably won't matter anyways

Its ok, please Kill me
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 695x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 695x767px
>>31877677
Don't know what gun I want besides a semi auto in something other than 7.62x39
Feelsbadman
>>
Not well. I was hooking up with this 10/10 girl for the past 3 months. We did shit like boyfriend and girlfriend all the time. Two weeks ago she ended things because she didn't like me like that at all and it was becoming too much of a "thing". We have been trying to stay friends but it hasn't been easy. She already has another guy that she actually likes. I got blackout drunk on halloween and went off on her and all of our friends.
>>
>>31880388
I don't think I have the physical capabilities (also bad genes and birth complications. Might be low test too, dont know how to check that out) or the mental (concentration and memory is dead) to enlist and die, ah well
>>
>>31880394
A lot more is going on, but for some reason this affects me more drastically.
>>
>>31877677
Doing pretty all right. I finally decided I'm going to join the Marines >inb4 muhweens because I don't have the money for college and I absolutely refuse to take out student loans. Hopefully I'll be able to talk to a recruiter some time this week.

What I think will hurt the most is leaving your family and leaving the home you grew up in. I think college is a bit different than the military when it comes to this. But everyone leaves home sometime, right?
>>
>>31877677
Fan-fucking-tastic, the last of my AR parts come today
>>
Everything is kinda fucked but I am one step closer to hasguns.
>>
Still no qt gf to operate with. Another christmas alone.
>>
>>31877677
Overworked and underpaid. But surviving.
>>
File: Grief.png (56KB, 450x333px) Image search: [Google]
Grief.png
56KB, 450x333px
Almost broke NEET status today, applied at our local pharmacy a week or two ago, father is good friends with owner, they were looking to replace girl who was leaving.

Girl decided to stay, owner said he probably would've hired me out of 100 other people because of relationship with father and proximity to home.

Kind of discouraged I can't get a job who's competing demographic are 16 year old highschoolers, no closer to hasguns either. Been like this for a year, really want to break out.
>>
>>31877712
>>>/pol/

Fucking stay there, nigger.
>>
>>31877677
I've been sober for about two or three weeks, which is a pretty long stretch for me. I would really like to get a bottle of whiskey but I'm going to try not to.
>>
>>31880679
Chill, Pol and K are friends
>>
File: 1476521734798.gif (1004KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1476521734798.gif
1004KB, 400x323px
>>31877677
Coming off suboxone again. Was on it from 09-13 and then clean until I started working at a liquor store feb of 2015 with a boss who was a horrible drug enabler. Had to get back on sub to get off the lortabs and coke, and then got fired at the end of september because he's a gigantic piece of shit who treats people like literal fucking dirt.

So I'm back to square one.

At least I have my AR incase I decide to blow my fucking brains out and end this miserable existence.
>>
>>31880729
>Chill, Pol and K are friends

Not all of us like /pol/, friendo.
>>
>>31880779
At least have the decency to off yourself with drugs and save the rest of us the media attention you repugnant subhuman filth.
>>
File: the_moon_rises.jpg (245KB, 1206x1228px) Image search: [Google]
the_moon_rises.jpg
245KB, 1206x1228px
>>31880807
Does this trigger you?
>>
>>31880871
Where do I get one?
>>
>>31880871
In a way, yes. How could someone both support Hitler and Paul? They're so far apart in terms of political ideology.
>>
>>31880807
there's always that one antifa guy who thinks he speaks for everyone else. you're that guy
>>
>>31880901
Yet I didn't imply any of that.

learn2readingcomphrension
>>
>>31877677
Well, now i dont seat under enemy artiller fire and its good
>>
>>31880893
Because both of them weren't right about everything.
>>
>>31880915
Who was shooting at you? Was it kebab?
>>
>>31880956
Slavs from one eastern-europe country
>>
>>31880968
>Ukraine
>Country

Wew lad.
>>
>>31880871
>i swear i'm not actually flexing
>>
>>31877714
Stop being a piece is shit and using emotional stress as an excuse to act like an animal.
>>
>>31880975
Yes, Ukraine now not country, and thanks God im not in ukraine
>>
>>31880977
Not that anon but that's easier said than done. My temper is under better control than it used to be but it still comes out sometimes.
>>
Doing good, Wife's AR is getting finished soon, then hopefully a good innawoods weekend here in a couple weeks.
>>
>>31880779
There's hope bro. I remember working shitty jobs and getting into some bad shit. It might be your personality or just the people you hang out with. My brother is always jumping from one thing to the next: drugs, fitness, religion. He just dives into things, you know? For me, shit blew up with the people I was hanging around with so I moved in with family and met a girl. Never went back.
>>
>>31880977
I dindu nuffin
>>
>>31880779
You're the only one responsible for your drug habit, man. You can't blame your actions on other people. Save the gun community the embarrassment and take responsibility for your life.
>t. ex adderall, tramadol, and hydrocodone user
>>
If you have big problems, join DPR militia
>>
>>31880421
Wew. Just talked to the girl I went off on and she had a recording of the shit I said. It's a miracle I didn't end up in a fight or jail. Needless to say I think I have alienated my friends, and to make it worse I work with all of them.
>>
Finishing first semester of university in roughly 4,5 weeks. Right now. I got to start looking at PT positions and internships for the experience. Got to get second semester squared away starting next week which is scary since I'll be taking double the math essentially. Trig and a statics.

And that'll fuck me up as apparently second semester is the hardest because of the math.

I need the good grades though, if I want to transfer to Michigan tech, but even that's in the flux as I'd need to square my living situation. Might have that squared.

Got romance on the mind as well. I don't know, but when for 2 months straight, when once or twice a week you dream of truly being happy sharing your life with someone... And then you wake up, the memory vivid and fresh as crisp as the sound of their laughter was, as warming as her fleeting touch, as real as the love I felt, and pain I killed when I awoke in the fleeting hours of the night.

Fuck, guys, I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take. I really, honestly don't. It's not that I'm thirsty, it's that a part of me I long since thought had died and could live without, is slamming on the door, along with reality to cash their checks.

I don't know how you guys who've loved and lost can deal with that.
>>
>>31877677
lost my job doing R&D for the army for something I didn't even do. Could definitely be better anon
>>
>>31879011
>Statics
Eh Mech Tech bro! How's statics? I'm going to be doing Algebra based. Wish it was Calc though.
>>
>>31882018
not bro, but statics is fuck easy if you know how to draw your free body diagrams. After that it becomes a game of chug and plug because all forces equal out somewhere
>>
>>31878969
I used to cut a lot of metal with an angle grinder and some of the metal had lead coating thatI was unaware of.
>>
>>31881942
Well first off the need to fugg is ingrained in our biology. College is the best time to look for a girlfriend since they are either smart and average looking or a 10/10 and are going to college because of rich parents. Also it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
>>
File: 1476277370947.jpg (30KB, 639x235px) Image search: [Google]
1476277370947.jpg
30KB, 639x235px
>>31877677
>no money for gunz
>no chance of getting gun before next year
>>
>>31878234
speed or dope?
>>
I can't get this girl out of my head. We're friends, have been for years. But I've stopped thinking about her like a friend. She has a bf, and I know I shouldn't feel like I do, but I just can't. Whenever I'm alone, my mind starts to wander. And then there she is again.

Liquor helps.
>>
>>31877677
not great strelok to be honest, not great but ill pull through
>>
>>31882198
Using usually means dope
>>
>>31880871
That swastika flag doesn't look very used.
For shame!
>>
>>31882252
You got a pretty mouth.
>>
>>31877677
Buying AR parts while I anxiously wait for my NJ FID to show up.
Guess I'll buy the lower and put that bitch together when I get the call to get my cuck card.
Now if only I can get my life together...
>>
>>31878280
yes thats me
>>
File: IMG_20161102_202218.jpg (2MB, 2610x4640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161102_202218.jpg
2MB, 2610x4640px
I'm alright, this election is driving me crazy. I'm at the pub. This one is for you
>>
>>31882018
>>31882059
Statics is pretty hard cause my professor wants everyone to know how to do free body diagrams and apply them instantly so they're reflexive, but literally nobody is at that point right now cause we're just learning it. So the normies get 15 minutes and I get like 20 cause extra time, though my prof doesn't like giving it anyway. The quiz went bad long story short. I understand the FBDs and there's no calc in it at the moment, but I'm taking calc 3 concurrently. Got a calc quiz tomorrow which I have to ace or I'm fucked. I'm gonna get absolutely reamed in thermodynamics in the spring. Where are you two at?
>>
Eh, I'm alright. Mostly just job hunting at the moment. Poor as dirt, so that sucks. Probably won't be hasguns for a long time out because no money and because MA gun laws a shit. No women in my life, but that's not the worst just because I don't have all my shit together yet anyway, and the last relationship I had went south after two and a half years so I'm not all that anxious to try again, desu. Could be better, could be worse.
>>
>>31877677
The Army is destroying my life and I'm contemplating going AWOL but I know eventually I'll get caught and get fucked even harder.
>>
only thing i love in life is copenhagen, jack daniels and my guns
>>
I just got dumped, 5 minutes ago.
And whats even worse is that im an eurofag that just got out of military service so no guns for me.
>>
File: KIMG0164.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0164.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>mom's cancers are in a never ending cycle of bad, worse, better
>still live with her and care for her, scared to death of her living alone after doing this shit for the past 8 years
>laid off of past great-paying job for absolutely horseshit reasons, working at a cabela's in a 3rd shift warehouse spot
>talking to really sweet girl I work with, getting mixed signals and can't talk to her outside of work because of her schedule
Even have her phone number, asked for it up front.
>spend time after work cleaning/tinkering with my children of steel and aluminum, reloading ammo and constantly making new test loads just to stay sane
>spend weekends getting ganja with the wind, go to work stone sober every day
>finances are about to drive me mental, debt collectors and asphyxiation-level tight budgeting

There will come a day, a beautiful day when I look back at these past years and feel nothing but pure relief it's all over. I'll keep smiling and nodding, denying myself truths until then.

>TL;DR: Needed to vent, shit so deep I forgot what the sun looks like but still breathing another day in paradise
Deleted all my family photos, so here's my last 110 yard 10 shot groupings with some test loads.
>>
File: Restingeasy.jpg (339KB, 710x508px) Image search: [Google]
Restingeasy.jpg
339KB, 710x508px
>>31877677

Incredibly conflicted. I'm in the running with three EMS services as a Paramedic, working on becoming an RN, when my wife says she's suddenly ready to jump right back into the work force.

Before she became a stay at home mom, my wife had a good job, has a 4 year degree and has some excellence references. She applied for ajob, and is more than likely going to get it. So now it's: Do we both work, pay for daycare for the youngest and get grandma to watch the kids after school? Or do I stop working so she can take a higher paying job? Or does she not go back to work?
>>
>>31884233
You shoot great.

Hope things get better
>>
>>31882105
I get the whole biology, but even after beating off, I still feel like shit at times.

I'm definitely looking though, but its not easy when you're going to school for roughly 32 hours a week, working 28, and the rest of the time is spent either catching sleep, keeping something of a social life, trying to get time in at the gym so my health doesn't go back to hell or doing school work. Fuck this year passed so quickly from having almost no time to bullshit or enjoy any hobbies.

Not much to look at either, at my university. A QT here or there, but many I wouldn't touch at all. Especially when I spend 95% of my time in the Engineering wing of my School, where there's literally ZERO fucking gals, except for two in my Physics class.

>>31882059
No shit? Physics teacher just spend 3 weeks on Free Body diagrams n shit. Basic shit, nothing with fucking friction or the like, more working with forces and direction, but it is year one shit, and what not, and the basic understanding is great.

>>31883900
Shit man, must be terrible. Calc I'm iffy on. If its like Physics, man, fucking bring it, but I've had good, really fucking good teachers. My Alg teacher is great but the book we're learning from is literally the most terrible and obscure book you can fucking find on Amazon and caused literally half of my Alg Class to switch. Its fucking god awful, so I'm not excited in the slightest.

Have you thought about reducing class load? I know some people in their 4 years, that found switching to 4.5 or a solid 5, found it was far, far better.

In in Wisconsin right now, btw. That's why I was looking at Michigan Tech. All my credits will transfer and I can take 20 credits at my Tech School, that will transfer as well. I may even be able to take Calc here as well, which will be great.

>>31884233
>looking back
Man, I just want these next 5 months over. Fuck I sleep and yet I wake up with a greater sense of weariness in my bones, than I had the day before.
>>
>>31877677
Unemployed. 30. Regretting life. 5 years ago had good job, fiance, shit sorted.

She got married last week. Unsure how bad I feel.

Five years back my stepfather started kicking the crap out of my mother. Stepped up and threw him out. Momma was all kinds of mess. Got her back on her feet. Paid my little sister through uni. She just got her first grown up job and a lovely boyfriend. My real dad shows up for first time in my life. Proceeds to die in a pool of his own shit about a month later screaming gibberish about the knights templar.

Lost job. Lost fiance about the same time. I'm a bit of a mess now. Nearly lost all my professional qualifications too.

I did ok right? I mean it wasn't all for nothing?
>>
>>31885178
I just don't know what to do any more anons. It's like I can't concentrate or my brain just got burned out. I can stare at a wall for about an hour. My hobbies don't exist and if I go for a walk for an hour in a day this is a huge achievement. I can still talk, I can play act as a person but fuck it's like I can't move in a straight line.

Anyway it's not like I can share this with anyone. I mean I stopped drinking but lost a lot of friends before I did.

Anyway thanks for listening. I hope you guys get through it all.
>>
>>31885178
>it wasn't all for nothing

I'm sure your little sister got to take dick two at a time at uni so at least some good came from it.
>>
>>31885294
Not all women are your mother anon.
>>
Generally bummed about life but hey, at least I have guns, friends, and weed.
And I'm not in some 3rd world shithole where I would truly be bummed.
>>
>>31885349
Good outlook anon.
>>
>>31881592
Just give an honest apology to them, if possible. If they are actually decent friends they should take it. If not, at least you know they are fake
>>
>>31877677
OK I guess. Found out my friend who I'm in love seems to finally be starting to feel things for me too. Only problem is I can't fucking nut up and tell her how I feel. She had a party the other night and we were the last two there and she may as well have asked me to fuck her but I locked up. After a bit I ended up just going home. So now I don't have anxiety about whether or not she likes me that way, I have anxiety about what a massive social retard I am.

Also have had a slight cold pathetic past few days and used the opportunity to clean my AR and fuck around with my chest rig a bit.
>>
>>31885423
Please share your spaghetti sauce recipe anon it must be excellent.

You actually sound like you did fine. Just as long as she wants to see you again you're totally ok. Take her out someplace or do something fun. You'll be fine.
>>
>>31877677
Possibly getting an SGL21-94 soon. Still haven't called the shop about because I'm a lazy fag.

Also, I've been searching high and low for an SGL31-94 but since it's been two years since the sanctions, the possibility of me getting one without selling a kidney are very fucking low.

Overall? Meh.
>>
>>31877677
All the preparation I did to protect myself from external threats and I found out I have developed gout at the age of 28. I don't even eat unhealthy; I have my balanced meals. At this age, it means it's hereditary just like the other genetic brew of bullshit my father has passed on to me. Had my first gout attack starting a week ago, shit's painful. Apparently this can hurt more than a gunshot or broken bone. No cure either, so I'm stuck with it as long as I live.

Tonight, I consider just how exactly this shotgun by my side will serve me.
>>
>>31885456
She does. We work together too and we've gotten pretty close over the past few months. I had major surgery recently and she was a huge support during that. So I think I'm fine but I just need to actually go just quit being a faggot and tell her how I feel.

What happened was she invited over a bunch of her friends to her house for pumpkin carving. I was the only person there who didn't know anyone but her. Well her best friend and her boyfriend sure knew all about me. The girl I dig even mentioned how she's single and I got eyeballed by both the best friend and best friends bf. Everyone dipped out and I helped clean up a bit and hung out for a little with just the two of us. I was all ready to tell her how I felt or make a move or something. And as far as I could tell she was into it. But when push finally came to shove I just sat there like a moron. Anyway I just ended up going home and wallowing in my idiocy.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1477133899596.jpg (15KB, 321x395px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477133899596.jpg
15KB, 321x395px
I'm 19 and developing high blood pressure, I have an undiagnosed skin disease, my dog was given away, I have crippling anxiety and can't work so I'm broke, I have absolutely no social life. Gr8 lief.
>>
>>31885614
Just do it. The Grand Empress Clinton will have us all executed by this time next year anyway, after she wins her rigged election. Might as well see where it takes you.
>>
>>31885633
I've money on the God emperor but then again I've shown in this thread I make pretty poor decisions.

(Not the anon you're replying to)
>>
>>31877677
Ok now, I was building road blocks on the property earlier out of t posts, logs, and old tires and barbed wire, getting ready for Armageddon. Bit now I am calm and thinking more clearly. Shit was about to get nam for a minute there....
>Am I Me?
>>
>>31885278
See a professional?
>>
>>31885614
Sometimes the gamble is worth it.

Look down, deep inside and see if it is.

And if it is?

Find a good situation to just come clean. Go to the bar or some shit. A good time is the time when she doesn't feel god awful.

And come clean. Say that, yes, you're a social idiot, only out of fear of fucking up, that you're more worried of the loss causing irreparable damage. Just be honest. If you want to bang, honesty gets you little. Embellished truth gets you a number. If you want a love life, honesty, pouring out your heart, will get you a lifetime of being laid.
>>
>>31885658
I mean, I can get behind some of the stuff Trump is SUPPOSEDLY running for. Problem is, with my experience dealing with the rich (namely the spoiled rich and the shitters that refuse to pay us for our work), he is absolutely out of touch with the rest of the world. Most of what he says is knee-jerk; and I suspect all that pussy-grabbing talk is just him trying to make himself bigger than he really is.

People like that usually just hire others to fill in the content, we might as well be voting for the ghost writers. If he can't get the fuck over what Rosie "Literally Who Now" O'Donnell said about him years ago, he doesn't have thick enough skin to be President. Getting triggered easier than SJWs do is a bad sign. I wish it were Pence running for Republican instead, he seems pretty stand-up.

My vote this round will have to go to Johnson though, he's the candidate I agree with most right now who also hasn't shown to flip-flop on where he stands on gun issues. I just don't trust either of the big two parties anymore, and I don't think they'll be viable choices in the future, if this country is going to survive.
>>
Patiently waiting my next court date so I can get my funs back.
>>
I'm having a real hard time dealing with the giant slip towards out right socialism my country is taking
>>
>>31885767
I'm afraid to because I might lose mah gunz. I'm also afraid to admit there's an issue.
>>
>>31880328
GUITAR
U
I
T
A
R
or any instrument really, the first 2 months suck and after that you can screw around with it
>>
>>31885833
If you do it voluntarily your funs will be fine, provided it's not some shit like you wanna kill yourself.

Also you need to get past all the stigma around mental illness, or else you'll never learn to manage it right. It sucks, but this is the lot in our life that the "all-loving" god saw fit to give us.
>>
>m65 came 6 days early
feels good man
I mean I'm still a wizard but at least I can play it ain't me really loud and pretend to shoot charlies now
>>
>>31885891
Nice, I've been trying to find a decent 'nam era flak vest for not a gorillion dollars that is still functional.

That will be a fun day.
>>
>>31885890
I don't want to off myself I just want to function again.

It's like I can watch myself just floating around but I can't actually do anything about it.
>>
>>31885920
You can go get help without them taking your funs. Just tell them you want help and if they ask you if you've ever thought about killing yourself, just tell them "no dude, I just wanna get right."

Keep in mind that when they give you medication, they don't know what side effects it will come with. So if you feel it doing shit to you that you're not cool with, just tell them "meds aren't working out, we need to come up with another game plan"
>>
>>31877677
Not good. I found out on Monday that my girlfriend has been cheating on me with her boss.
>>
>>31885944
Not to sound like a pussy but drugs scare me. I think I'll try a doctor though anon. I know I'm fucked up. If I look at myself objectively I sound like a caricature of a nam veteran or something.
>>
>>31885987
Smoke a joint.
>>
>the grey clouds are finally fucking off out of my head slowly but surely
>started a new job after 5 months unemployed after quitting mcdonalds so it feels good, very rewarding.
>finally getting over this girl who ran me around the emotional track
>kinda getting sweet on this girl, I just hope she has the patience to deal with my odd personality because I spaghetti so hard when I try and be someone im not
>>
>>31886001
Oddly enough you might be onto something.
>>
>>31880298
how much they payin you?
>>
>>31886050
It's a plant that has been used for centuries to cure illnesses. Modern laws are imposed for financial and government control, over a plant. In reality, it is a God given right to medicate your body the way you see fit, no man's right to tell you how to manage your own body. Just like the right to defend your life.
>>
I don't know anymore anon. I just don't know. I want to go seek help, but I really don't think I have the right to.

I just fucking don't know with my life anymore anon. I'm scared and I'm starting to loose traction.
>>
>>31885141
Yeah I already dropped physics to have a reduced courseload, so now I've just got calc, a bio class that's a joke, and the statics class. I've been studying the calc this evening but it isn't really sticking. The basic stuff is okay but the higher level concepts I'm just really not getting. Plus I have such a struggle focusing on work cause of ADD and being addicted to my computer essentially. I only need like a D- to qualify for my classes this spring, but if I don't get a 3.0 GPA for the year by the end of the spring I basically lose my scholarship. Plus if all I have is a D- in either of those then I feel like I'm not ready/not cut out to be an engineer anyway or at least take those classes without a better understanding of the material.
>>
>>31886560
everyone has the right to seek help
not a life/liberty/property sort of right but still. plz brother go see someone, you'll get better
>>
>>31886667
I'm a fucking natty guardsman. I've got no fucking reason to be fucked up I was never a fucking full time soldier, only a fucking fake soldier. Yes I was a 11B, but I don't have any rights to say I was a full time 11B. I odn't have any right to say I ever a real soldier or vet. I don't fucking know anymore man.
>>
>It's a "how you holdin' up" thinly veiled /r9k/ tier whiny faggot shit thread
>>
>>31886560
Take more B vitamins. Lay off the sugar and pot for awhile.
>>
>>31886691
nothing goes wrong for no reason. If youre feeling like shit and cant think of a reason why then you need help figuring that out. Trust me dude, Ive got no reason to be fucked up but here I am as well
>>
not too good, got canned from my auto plant job cause i broke my index and middle finger on a pallet, have literally no money now that my savings is dead and I can't get an interview to save my life for a job that doesn't involve me using my dominant hand because
>broken fingers
wew fucking lad
>>
File: 1477417207520.jpg (119KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477417207520.jpg
119KB, 800x1000px
School sucks and grades are dropping slowly but surely. two exams this week and I have no idea on how I feel about either of them but they're out of the way. My 21 page research paper is due soon and I have no motivation to find people to work on it as a group so I'm just typing bullshit. Had a fight with my roommate because his gf came over everyday and would peck at his face every other second and I told him to fuck off since I'm trying to study. I still don't know if I want a fixed power optic or a 1-6x scope on my ak and I'm literally just getting by each day doing absolutely nothing. This is my last semester here so I guess Il jump off a bridge or something after I graduate
>>
>>31886911
Wait, aren't they supposed to give you time off and workman's comp?
>>
File: Capture+_2016-08-26-00-19-35-1.png (2MB, 1440x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-08-26-00-19-35-1.png
2MB, 1440x1060px
>>31877677
Better and worse.

Got new job, but... Barely getting enough hours to pay what I need to... The mom was cool enough to help me put Jericho 941 on layaway... So, I have that to look forward to, I guess... Will probably have to neglect cell phone bill to make it happen...

Feels like no matter what good and positive change I try to make in my life, I'm bound to an hero make it all end... I'm an honest, honorable, intelligent person at heart. I wanted to be the best I could be, and I still ended up a life-hating worthless pile of shit surrounded by even lower worthless piles of shit that ought to hate life, yet somehow the fuckers are happy as hell, getting money I'm more deserving of because they're brainless fuckasses...

I don't know whether to vote Trump and tell govt/country to kiss my ass, or vote Clinton and pray for nuclear ww3...

Birthday coming up in 11 days, but I don't even know if I want to make it to age 26... I'm pathetic, and in rough shape... One day I feel like I can win and bring back my positive outlook, the next, I'm like, hey if life is going to keep being a pain, why not just end it?

But what do you fucks care? You tell me to an hero for asking the most simple/sincere questions... Hardly any real /k/omrades on here...

Life is shit... Any fun I have, people judge me for it of try to talk shit to fuck with me... That or something else triggers them and they take it out on me because on many occassions, I'm the emotional equivalent of Fort Knox, so they take their anger out on me assuming I can take it and won't dish it out because they figure I'll just pity them and be understanding as usual... Oh, but if I get angry at them for it, suddenly I'm the fucking one over-reacting...
>>
File: 1472510951571.jpg (50KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
1472510951571.jpg
50KB, 600x514px
>>31887022
>supposed to
>>
>>31877677
Cubs won the World Series, Hillary Clinton is going down in flames, and I'm happy at work. I just need a girl friend, and everything will be perfect.
>>
File: edgarsuit-1.jpg (49KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
edgarsuit-1.jpg
49KB, 352x352px
>Cubs won
Outstanding
>>
>>31880729
Literally no. Youre pretty fucking despised here. When will you /pol/tards get that through you fucking skulls?
>>
File: das rite.jpg (74KB, 464x480px) Image search: [Google]
das rite.jpg
74KB, 464x480px
>>31880388
>>31880640
If you somehow keep eating healthy and get at least basic exercise you can prolong NEETness without fucking up completely. Other than being completely estranged, mentally stable and physically almost decent but estranged.

t. going on 4 years of NEETdom
>>
File: 1475834811231.jpg (117KB, 658x620px) Image search: [Google]
1475834811231.jpg
117KB, 658x620px
>>31887481
Why the fuck would I exercise? Burning calories just increases the food bill.

Do you even truNEET? Do you?
>>
>>31878954
I joined up simply on the off chance that I'd face a life or death situation and find meaning and a reason to fight my way out.
>>
>>31887208
>literally

fuck off you nigger-lover cuck boy CTR shill newfag gayboy

Pol and K have always been tight, and pol is more relevant than ever.
>>
>>31887512
>nigger-lover cuck boy CTR shill newfag gayboy

This isn't even english, it's just buzzword spaghetti. Fucking form a coherent thought, then communicate it. This shit isn't hard, billions of people do it all the fucking time.
>>
>>31880699
Good job dude.
>>
>>31885408
Honestly just talked it out with everyone an hour or so ago. They all laughed it off. I feel way better now. Thank you for the advice.
>>
>>31880918
If they're there because they're "not right" then you're just believing in something for shock value. Is that even worth believing in and spreading just for a reaction?
In fact, it's rather pathetic. Choose your own path in life, don't try to be different and spook people because "edgy nazi meemee exdededee!"
>>
>>31877677
I'm doing alright, had a job interview today but i failed that but it's fine I had a job already just wanted to see if I could have gotten a better paying one. Got an m&p10 and Jericho 941 this past week and waiting for the rest of my AR 15 parts to complete my cheapo build. The antidepressant drug I'm taking for the past year now have been working alright, can't really tell it's working or not, haven't had thoughts of ending my life in recent memories so i guess it is doing its job.
>>
File: 1477593710191.png (113KB, 760x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1477593710191.png
113KB, 760x1023px
>>31881942
Personal experience here- I'm in you absolute same position (other than transferring).

I met some girl from a local college and boned her for one night, and then we talked a bit and then she never talked to me again

She said that she loved me, and afterwards, I felt so much more empty than ever before in my whole entire life. Having sex, and a brief emotional attachment, destroyed the fragile psyche I built for myself and tossed me into an absolutely brutal depression for almost a month, which sent my grades spiraling down.
My whole world fell apart because of this. I used to believe in love, and that someone could make me feel it and that I had simply missed out on previous relationships- but now I realize that love doesn't exist. Love is a dream. Love is a farce and a fantasy. I want to go on looking for it in this world- but I don't think it lies there for me. Thought about walking onto a highway tonight, but parents, and I always think that life has something in store for me eventually that will make things better, but then it always gets worse. I should also mention, there are only 30 females on my campus, so finding someone either not taken or not horribly disfigured by normal standards is extremely hard. Coupled with the fact that nobody here actually goes outside and they all hate each other, more than anyone else I've ever seen.

Life is hell.

Find a love if you can.
>>
>>31877714
Post pics and let us assess the damage.
>>
File: Pablo contemplation.jpg (84KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Pablo contemplation.jpg
84KB, 960x540px
Well, I was dating this chick from a previous job (Because apparently she didn't want to mix work and pleasure at the time), going well for a few months, we went on "cute" dates, she blew me, sent me nudes, standard stuff.

Anyway, she sends me a huge ranting message about how she'd been seeing another dude the whole time, how I need to accept it and that I've ruined a perfectly good friendship.

So I replied "I've evidently been doing friendship wrong by not sucking my friends dicks and sending them nudes"

She started to blow up at me, so I blocked on her on social media, deleted her number because fuck that.
>>
>>31877677
>Going home for the weekend
>Gonna play with niece and nephews
>Get to be Mr. Pink with new(to me) 659

Feels pretty good, just have to convince dad to go shooting and I'll be golden
>>
>>31880871
>look I'm so edgy with my two flags representing opposite ideals!
>>
Decided to pull the trigger and signed up for the air force, but as a POG noncom despite college degree.

feels mixed.
>>
not good. 2a is gone for good
>>
>>31887500
Well, did you?

I signed up Infantry during the Surge. Infantry. I didn't care about my own life, but others cared for me. We fucking wasted Iraqis, killed men women children and dogs

Is it wrong, ask the ww2 civilian whos city was bombed.
>>
I work a fairly decent security gig doing 12 hour night shifts and since I'm alone in the woods they told me to consider bringing a rifle and to also bring my laptop and stuff. The pay is really good and I met a fairly decent girl who's into a lot of the same stuff I am.

She also accepts that I have more guns than friends.

The bad: well, I can't really think of any.

Hope you guys are holding out well, it gets better sometimes.
>>
File: 1474404543031.jpg (513KB, 1200x1782px) Image search: [Google]
1474404543031.jpg
513KB, 1200x1782px
Joined the national guard and going to rsp this month on the 19th. Nervous, want to see what I'm in for.
>>
>>31877677
Not well. I can't get a girlfriend and Ive lost all of my irl friends. My internet friends are all still there but they ignore most of the time. I hate my job and the people I work with and usually the people around me. My dog doesn't like me I can't afford any more funs. I've decided that if i were to die in an accident I would be ok with that.
>>
Things have started falling apart while i guess looking up. Ive started all of my VA claims and have been diagnosed with severe ptsd. I cant cope with normal day things. Fuck i have a hard time driving myself to these appointments. I have felt like i have failed my wife and family. They dont deserve to have such a huge burden. Ive stopped taking my meds and have been laying in bed for the last 2 days really wondering if i should press on with life. I dont see a future with out struggling or hurting and its absolutely killing me. I hate the military and what its done to me. It has destroyed my life. It has sucked my soul from my body, turning me into this shell that wonders around.
>>
File: 1441667815071.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441667815071.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
Gonna lose my home soon and have to live on some couches for who knows how long. Probably need to sell my funs too. All before an election can it get any better?
>>
>>31886976
What's the paper supposed to be on? Also get that aesthetic PSO type optic for your AK.
>>
>>31878258
Man, you can treat lead poisoning. Yeah, it sucks that you've done some damage, but the stopover you get it taken off, the sooner you stop further damage from occurring.
>>
>>31878249
>you can only post on one board.
>>
things have been ok lately.

my work is highly contractual and havent had much lately, so no money for the new lever-action .357 i want.

xmas and 1 year anniversary around the corner, gf is going to be expensive.

school is ok. Trig identities are not my strong suit. genetics WAS fine, but im concerned about my molecular genetics exam tomorrow because the material isnt sinking in, despite me going to get help.

Joined the Model UN team at my school, hoping to get on the Nuclear disarmanent committee or nuclear energy committee.

Gotta start studying for MCAT and psych GRE and applying to grad school. i want to stay local, but this summer i went to New Mexico and it was the most beautiful thing ive ever seen and i want to go back, so may apply out west.
>>
>>31889433

Christ, man. What happened?
>>
I don't know what to do. I'm graduating next year and the way I see it, I have two options:

>teaching Engrish as a second language in South Korea for a year

>go directly to graduate school
>>
>>31889022
why stop the meds anon?

you only fail your loved ones when you give up
>>
Pretty good. My restaurant is finally busy again after a relatively slow summer. I just want this election to be over.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2939x3917px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2939x3917px
I miss my ex, and don't have any friends I can really connect with. I hate my job, and I have no motivation to go to school. Pretty much the only time I don't think about offing myself is when I'm fishing. And I won a pretty nice AR in a raffle recently so that's cool I guess.

>>31887154
>Birthday coming up in 11 day
Me too. I hate birthdays cause all it does is remind me I haven't done shit with my life. I just wanna make it to 21 so I can buy booze legally and a handgun.
>>
>>31877677
Pretty sure I am going to develop a stress related disease and die from it due to school leaving empty and lifeless. Just day in day out of studying and sleeping, with little basic life functions here and there.

Wish I could go shooting and clean my guns, but I lack time in all things in life
>>
>>31890320

I don't know what kind of restaurant you have, but you could advertise drink specials surrounding the end of the election to bring in customers.

"It's finally over" drink specials: A shot of liquor and a domestic beer to ease the nerves. Price it at $8... of course, the shot would be something bottom or mid-shelf, but you get the idea
>>
>>31877677
Honestly im drunk and listen to rock.
I could be better wish I got into the army but they didnt want me I guess, its ok though.
>>
>>31887500
>>31878954
>>31878200
>>31877863
Guys please dont life sucks then you die, listen to your favorite tunes and enjoy what you got please.
>>
>>31880498
Dude better start running and doing pull up but I know you can do it.
Try as hard as you can and you will get in.
Do it for you and your family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
>>
>>31884099
What's happening? Why is it so bad that you would go AWOL?
>>
>>31880779
Dont kill yourself man.
Atleast not with a gun,
You can stop using I beive in you bro.
Please think before you kys your self.
Get clean and gett to the range,
dont kill your self go shoot go hunt and go make someting out of your self.
>>
>>31881592
Nigga I went to jail and that was the boot in the ass I needed to sort y shit out.
dont take that path go do something with you life.
I cant own guns because of what I did.
Be better not worse.
>>
>>31882249
Dont start using bro.
Try to go with out, ive been drinking and been walking near trees with a rope but you?
You can change if you want.
Make something of youself.
You can do it bro, try as hard as you can dont just call it quits.
It is never too late to change the path your'e going down.
>>
>>31882609
Get your life together and tell those NJ cops you arent a terror to the world tell those cops they are wrong for putting you in a box.
But you have to shot it first.
>>
>>31884057
Nigga I was in massachuttes the gun laws suck but find a cop and tell him you are not a crook and try to make friends with them.
You need to show MASS that just because you own guns doenst make you a criminal.
Make friends with cops they can be alright in mass.
>>
>>31884114
Nice bro you sounds like me ha, I hope your doing alright though,
>>
>>31884137
Dude try to get guns if you can and if she dumped yo she wanst the girl you want to bee with,
A real chick will stay with you throu anything.
its a blessing if she leaves because she cant hack it with you/
>>
>>31890354

Yeah we don't have any tv's but it's a pretty popular happy hour spot since we're just off of one of the main roads. Might even bring in a projecter just for the night.

It's a pretty high end place but we're probably going to run a 5 dollar rail whiskey and PBR special because fuck it after this is over we all need a shot and a beer.

I'm thinking more that after 8 it's going to be dead. Most likely we'll close the doors to everybody but industry people and get hammered drunk and watch until they call it.
>>
File: 1469698822725.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469698822725.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
Life sucks i got a job and i work at 2:30am until 8:30-9am monday-friday, then i have college, and i'm stuck living at home with parents who don't trust me to own a gun for some reason, it's the one hobby i really want to get into and I cant. I just want a double barreled right now, but maybe a mossburg 590, & maybe some rifles later.
>>
File: 1464384281681.jpg (363KB, 1200x1708px) Image search: [Google]
1464384281681.jpg
363KB, 1200x1708px
>like lots of guns/weapons and known alot of them from videos, vidya and movies
>friends think it's weird
>they know fancy cars instead
>i sperg out when i see a nice gun/weapon in a movie were watching
>they do the same with cars
>country is noguns
>>
Very very bad k...

Also I'm Brazilian...
>>
>>31891402
I need a name
>>
>>31887154
Pain is temporary. Victory and Glory is eternal.

At least that's what keeps me going. Hope you kick life's ass, anon.

Oh, and church might help you feel a bit better about shit. I'm not guaranteeing anything, but it might.
>>
>>31890823

Mixing drinking and politics, noice
>>
File: feels.jpg (20KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
20KB, 403x403px
Im a 19 yearold Virgin, Im not bad looking 6'4" 185lbs. I workout alot. I just have issues communicating with people even though I want to. I am also on a college campus and never felt so isolated in my entire life. I dont believe in any of that crybaby bullshit, but I generally hate my life.
>>
>>31878954
Join one of the best equipped Armed forces worldwide, bitch about hadjis not being noble enemies
>>
>>31893540
Collegebro here too. It sucks. I spend all my non-tuition money at the range, renting guns because I can't own guns in Massachusetts. All my friends are on tumblr or on here.
>>
>go to college in state other than home state
>get license to purchase guns in home state
>all funds through parents because interest rates
Not fiscally responsible to buy a gun you can't keep where you live. And besides you can always come home and use ours, that's basically the same thing, right?
>parents own a single shot .22 rifle and a .38 revolver too expensive to shoot
>fuck
>>
>>31893540
How are you a virgin lmao I got laid at 15, as a 130 lb 6' skelly with shit taste in everything and no gunz. Go out and slam some poon you fucking mongoloid.

Jesus christ you have it on easy mode and you won't even go out and take it
>>
I'm failing out of school and haven't had sex in 2 years. I feel Iike I'm a failure...
>>
>>31894299
>Go out
You keep saying that phrase yet I don't think you understand how difficult that can be
Go where? Do what? With what people? How do you go do things with people when nobody invites you and nobody wants you there?

Not even that anon but you're ignorant
>shit taste in everything
Doesn't matter, as long as you actually DO things it does not matter one fucking bit whether you're a child murderer or a priest. All women give a shit about is having a good time, doesn't matter if they're with a deadbeat loser (such as yourself) or with Bill Gates
>>
>>31884244
Baby sitters.
Make that sweet dosh for the little /k/omando
>>
File: kyaa___.png (48KB, 411x198px) Image search: [Google]
kyaa___.png
48KB, 411x198px
>>31894299
Fucking degenerate. Having sex with anything other than your raifu. You sicken me.
>>
>>31877712
>>31880729
>>31880901
>>31887208
/k/ isnt /pol/ for the last fucking time.
The rules clearly state this is a board to discuss weapons and firearms, not your cringy rwds, 1488 wet dreams.
>wants /k/ to stay /k/ and not /pol/
>means you are a ctr shill
>even though hillary is anti-gun as fuck
also
>have always been tight
You should have lurked more faggot, /k/ was never buds with /pol/.
Go back /pol/ack.
And stay there this time.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>31887208
When you are capable of having generals that aren't just as bad, if not worse than anything posted on /pol/. Until then they are perfectly welcome here and you can kill yourself for being a salty cunt.
>>
>>31895754
>perfectly welcome here
>>27429060
>/k/ is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.
Discussions about politics or current events belong on /pol/.

You still here?
Why do you people like to come to this board anyway?
If anything, anons from /pol/ are the "refugees" of 4chan invading other boards and generals.
>>
>>31895825
There is a fair amount of cross over between boards. I tend to live on /tg/, /out/, /k/ and sometimes /pol/ for the happenings.
>>
>>31895734
Quit talking about Pol you faggot
>>
>>31877677
I applied for a masters program I probably never should have and am seriously contemplating killing myself because I don't want to disappoint my parents by dropping out. In the end I'll probably be too much of a coward to go through with it though.
>>
>>31879011
I just took a statics test that I know I failed, this will be the second one in a row, but at least you only need a 65 to get a C in this class, but fuck I wanted at least a B
>>
>>31895734
Fuck you pol was right.
>>
>>31896148
Nigga if you kys your senpai will feel like shit, show them you can do it.
>>
Election soon, comrades. I'm gonna get a gun after the election no matter who wins, cause jesus everyone scares me now. I think maybe an SKS

I feel as though I should want to date women, but I can't bring myself to make time for talking to them. I wonder if I'm genuine autist.
>>
File: 1448430411421.jpg (282KB, 1200x745px) Image search: [Google]
1448430411421.jpg
282KB, 1200x745px
>>31891715
tatiana kotova
>>
>>31896312
You are literally me. I live in a nogunz cuntry and am looking into buying an SKS as it barely passes our draconian gun laws. Shit is about to go down soon, the last month has been a neverending feeling of dread.
>>
>>31896236
Damn, 65 for a C? I'd kill for grading like that.
But yeah, I know I did the free body diagrams mostly right but I fucked up the truss problem. So maybe not too bad, but not great. My calc quiz today was an absolute mess. I felt like I was ready to die when I woke up to take it first fucking thing in the morning, and I completely missed the instruction to use cylindrical coordinates rather than spherical ones, but to be fair I don't think that would have helped me too much. But on the bright side:
>Still got a second midterm and final for each
>Only need a D- in both to qualify for thermo (oh joy) and materials mechanics.
>still have a chance to get scholarship back even if I don't have a 3.0 by the end of the spring.
All is not lost yet. Hoping to get smashed this weekend though, and I'm gonna hit the gym tomorrow for the first time in a while.
>>
>>31896289
But what if I fail?
>>
>>31896509
If you fail then you're only human.
But if you fail killing yourself have fun being Ethan Frome and having your life being a living hell. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem, there are other things you can do to be successful.

Plus if you kill yourself the commies win.
>>
File: feell4.png (378KB, 536x469px) Image search: [Google]
feell4.png
378KB, 536x469px
I just feel empty and lonely tbqh, I don't even know what I want to do with my life, I go through life day by just kind of existing...
>>
Feelan poor as fuck. I want a rifle, I want bulk ammo, I want accessories, but I don't have a job and I'm basically unhirable, I still live with my parents at 24 and they wouldn't let me go on autismbux or whatever the fuck it is you're all on that you can afford 5000 bucks worth of shit with.
>>
>>31896506
Yeah 65 for a C, the prof is an aerospace engineer who worked on the F-16 and some Nasa projects so his class is hard as shit. Our test was over equilibrium of a 3D rigid body, 2D truss analysis, internal forces (shear, normal and moment), and dry friction. I'm also getting semi-wrecked in my materials science class, but all my other classes I have As in but I still wanted a 3.5 or a 3.75 not a fucking 3.0.
>tfw I just want a good GPA and a fucking Muhreen contract
>>
>>31896458
So sad about the nogunz. I live in Kansas, so it's only my fault that I have no gun.

I feel a small amount of solace about volunteer for the election office. Training tomorrow
>>
good

getting my first gun soon which is exciting
>>
>>31896538
Thanks man, you've given me pause for now.
>>
>>31896628
I genuinely hope so. I definitely understand not wanting to disappoint your parents... or I guess making them mad in my case, however you want to put it... but you work for a masters for yourself, not anybody else.
A while ago I decided that I would stop living my life wishing I could go back and change things. Considering I'm posting in this thread, the outcome is uncertain up to this point, but they say you learn a lot more from failing than you do from succeeding. Good luck anon, go do something for yourself this weekend if you have the time.
>>
I just got home from my shitty restaurant job I hate, had a couple drinks already. Staring at my handgun. I'm a shitty student and a shitty son and I suck at writing, which is the only thing I want to do in life.

The only way I'll ever get a four year degree is if I enlist, but I'm a fat fuck. I hate being a fat fuck but hate working out and eating properly. I'm pretty sure I hate myself.

But when I wake up every morning, people continue to have faith in me and it makes me sad on the inside, to know that they have such faith, but I'm not worth it.

But there's a bright side. I'm employed and not dead, even if sometimes it feels like I don't deserve to keep living.
>>
File: IMG_1041.png (111KB, 415x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1041.png
111KB, 415x353px
>>31896585
Fuck me, I think I understand trusses like 65% and friction 75% but the rest of that is greek to me.
Also
>Tfw uncle was a viper driver
>Cool as fuck but has a hard on for the A-10
>Mfw
>>
>>31896716
As gay as it sounds, thank you for being here for me, dude. No one in my time zone back home is awake so I end up suffering alone. Because of your kind words I'm going to try, whether I fail or succeed - and hope I will be better for it regardless.
>>
>>31896760
>the rest is greek to me
Welcome to Aggieland
>hard on for BRRRRRRRTTT
you say that like its a bad thing
>>
>>31896716
Oh, and I'm not that much different than you. I'm more afraid of their anger than I am of their disappointment.
>>
>>31896777
Don't worry about it, I'm really glad I was able to help. And I have no doubt you'll be better for it, cause you'll have worked and done something, and most of all you'll be alive.
>>31896825
That's a complicated one for me too, I'm not really sure which one it is I'm afraid of. They might react with both but it would probably all turn into disappointment eventually. But its the anger that I'm afraid of in the instinctual definition of fear. Dread, anxiety, those describe my feeling toward them being disappointed.

Anyway, hopefully you can post in this thread again tomorrow. Hang in there man.
>>
File: 1472870871906.jpg (320KB, 1350x418px) Image search: [Google]
1472870871906.jpg
320KB, 1350x418px
>>31880871
>>
>>31896865
Their anger is what I fear most only because it's so intense and visceral, but their disappointment is probably what will get me in the long-run.

You are a saint among men regardless, anon.

I'm going out to a craft beer bar with some other fellow international masters students tomorrow, I'm just hoping that can lift my spirits a little so I feel less isolated and hopeless.
>>
>>31887154
It doesn't have to be like that.

I've been down some pretty dark paths in life and thought of some pretty bad shit.

Trust me, it is easier to live. It may not be today, it may not be next month...but life will get better for you.
>>
>>31896885
so you are saying I should post more /pol/ shit then, since you guys now have open furfag threads and admit to jerking off to furry porn?
Well, you see the average negro iq in america is actually around 12 points lower than the average white iq, even when accounting for economic differences, the richest negro scores as low as the poorest white.
>>
File: 1477369089891.jpg (226KB, 989x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477369089891.jpg
226KB, 989x900px
>Foundation got cracks in it from an earthquake
>Redrawing comic panels due to dissatisfaction with them
>Worried about people im drawing for
>back is getting worse due to weather
>Cant find PPU 8mm mauser ammo locally
>Wife is doing better since they cut out her cancer
>almost tore shoulder working out again
>VA doctor up my ass about being active
>Mausers need range time
>Mosins need range time
>Need to practice draw drills with Beretta
>Need more 8mm and 9mm ripcords
>Running low on oil
>Horses are needing more hay this time of year
>didnt harvest pears
>Birds and deer ate all my apples
>Beard had another grey hair today
>Grandfathers are getting older
>Theyll be dead soon, not really sure i can cope with that
>Too busy working to go see them anyway
>Gearing up for a court battle with my stepdaughter's birth father
>Stepdaughter wants her own 5.56 and wants to live with us
>Have an inkling she likes anime
>Her birth father thinks Yokai Watch is the devil and will make kids shoot up their schools
>Mfw it will cost thousands of dollars, as per usual

Just sitting here oiling bolts/doing lineart passes and wondering where my life got so complicated.
>>
>>31880243
For some reason video games are just not as appealing to me as they were when I was just a couple years younger (I'm 21). Maybe I'm just not trying out new shit enough. My game collection is kind of meager, and I only play a couple of games on and off.

I burnt myself out pretty badly on TES, and when I look back on the times when I played the shit out of those games, I can't really think of it in a positive light. Morrowind is bearable because of le ebin N'wah memery and the fact the game doesn't take itself too seriously.

I guess I'm just not a nostalgic when it comes to video games. I'm only a mild Nostalgiac for IL-2: '46, and that game still manages to piss me off from time to time due to the AI being either a retarded asshole or a cheating faggot.
>>
File: 1387381025719.jpg (870KB, 986x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1387381025719.jpg
870KB, 986x1369px
not good m8.
>Haven't slept in 3 days because of research proposals and lab work.
>Indians shit the bed
>possibly gonna flunk out of college
>probably a full blown alcoholic now
>only person I cared about, I pushed away because I'm fucking retarded
But hey, at least I have /k/
>>
File: 1476642931176.jpg (71KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
1476642931176.jpg
71KB, 1100x619px
>Recent breakup, kinda dead inside ever since
>Drinking and smoking more frequently than I'd like to admit
>Wondering if my lifestyle is making me a jaded alcoholic
>Grandpa gave me a bolt-action .35 Whelen, shoulder is still sore from 20 rounds
>>
>>31897085
Well yaokai watch is the devil...

Also fuck horses, i grew up with them. Nothing costs more money doing nothing than a horse. Yeah yeah, the wife i know.
>>
>>31877677
Ehh. Ok i suppose. Have had a pretty decent paying job for almost a year now. Looking to either start saving to buy a house or just get a bigger apartment (fucking thought efficiency apartments were chill. Dont have room for jack shit and my 80 lbs boxer.)

Just Got a PTR though. and have been Trying to stock up on ammo for the inevitable buying panic on the Nov 8th D-day.

Still a fat slob. still no qt3.14 to take shooting.
>>
File: 1443689880546.jpg (26KB, 215x365px) Image search: [Google]
1443689880546.jpg
26KB, 215x365px
>>31897085
>Gearing up for a court battle
Literally the worst kind of battle.
Bring back jousting
>>
File: shopping[1].jpg (15KB, 241x342px) Image search: [Google]
shopping[1].jpg
15KB, 241x342px
I wish there was a universe where this caught on
>>
>>31877677
Some trip named Armorus Maximus is being new and ruining /gq/. This shitty board is all I have.
>>
>>31898430
>is being new and ruining /gq/
At least he isn't leaking anymore. I'd filter him but honestly he's passed the point of being stupid where it stops being annoying and becomes hilarious.
>>
>>31877677
Awful. Boss man is with Jesus now and the guy who fills his spot wants me to change shifts to make things easier for everyone. This puts all the shit on me which buddy never experienced for himself cause he had me helping him all the damn time. Doesn't help I live 5 times further from work than everyone. Probably have to leave the comfiest job I've had in years after I help some new idiot into place. I can handle this area come daytime.
>>
I'm alone and I can't be myself around anybody. I feel very alienated. I had PTSD and lost almost all my relationships. My wife and I are stable now but there has been love lost. I just want to do /k/ stuff with some guys. I've asked people at work if they want to hang out and they said no. I'm starting a temporary travel job on Monday so I will be away from my family for a while. It will be very lonely. I've also recently quit drinking.
>>
>>31898303
Bro if there was a way i could get that chubby squid fuck into a trial by combat, I would swiftly end this bullshit. Hes a fucking ex-navy puke that gained so much weight that he has an overhang.
>>
Could have gone better...
Wanted to get a decent high capacity rifle before hill takes them, but the money ran out. Wont be getting anymore until next semster. Internship is going good just wish i could do more, and get into more stuff but its all admin locked. (Im a networking intern for the campus) learning alit about advanced security and penn testing and im going mental not trying it on live targets... Its a felony but its tempting. My wife thinks im having an affair and im deffnitley not, but she keeps catching me not cheating and gets mad. I dont even know /k/ the only two things keeping me alive is adderal and my 8 week old son. Im struggling but i fucking refuse to stop trying.
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.