[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Home Defense For Felons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Home Invasion.png (1MB, 1280x770px) Image search: [Google]
Home Invasion.png
1MB, 1280x770px
So back when I was a youngin I managed pick up a nice drug related felony in 'Murica.
Since that means I can now not own a firearm that leaves me with some very impractical options for defending myself and my 3d waifu in the event of some kind of home break-in or whatever. Especially in the event of more than one assailant.

I put together a list of some of the things I could think of in order to attempt a defense (pic related).
Can anyone here give tell me what my best bet is?

Help me Obi Wan /k/enobi you're my only hope!
>>
>>31873953
Were you convicted by state or federal? You might be able to get your rights back if you fight for it.
>>
>>31873964
Honestly not sure. Was about 15 years ago and it never really impacted my life at all so didnt really pay it any mind. ( Didnt serve time just pled out and passed a drug test later ).

Lawyering up sounds expensive and plot twist I am a poorfag.
>>
Sounds stupid but if you have the space, 2 rolls of pennies in the end of a long sock. Still have mine from highschool in my dresser lol
>>
Friends older brother got a break barrel pelet gun for awhile. Then he got special permission from a judge to own a firearm after a frew years of being clean. He had meth manufacturing charges on him ,if you write your state government anythings possible.

Iowafag btw
>>
>>31873953
Dude you got a photo of a bat-leth already
you know what to do

[spoiler]Just learn how to sharpen it so you can put a few extra edges, that would actually make a pretty sick defensive weapon in close quarters[/spoiler]
>>
>>31873953
http://air-ordnance.com/smg22-tactical/

yw
>>
A machete isn't a bad option. No one wants to get whacked by a machete. Having said that:

>>31874038
Do some research- there are probably agencies in your area that can help with restoring your rights and also making it affordable.

>3d Waifu

Is she prohibited from owning firearms?
>>
>>31874176
That seems like asking for trouble for a felon, air rifle or not.

>>31874137
Ya nothing like that for me. Just a boring marijuana possession arrest in a low tier state. Might have to check it out the idea of being able to have them restored didn't even strike me as a possibility.

>>31874222
Machete was my actual go to plan. (With a dog for non defense reasons) Just was looking for something that might leave me feeling less at a disadvantage against people with firearms.

>Is she prohibited from owning firearms?

Nope, I was just under the impression she had to do her due diligence to not allow me access to it or else I get in trouble. Which would mean either she has to grab the firearm and go deal with it or I have to grab her weapon and hope I kill Jamal and Tyrone that way I don't end up sharing a cell with them later.
>>
Black powder pistol with conversion cylinder.
>>
Get a riot shield from a police surplus
>>
>>31874519
this

black powder all over the house
>>
restore a martini henry
>>
>>31873953
Check your state laws, but federally, black powder gns are note firearms, therefor are legal for a felon to own.
>>
>>31873953
Don't be a fucking felon. There's a reason we have loose gun laws, and it's to defend ourselves from """people""" like you.
>>
File: IMG_0192.jpg (48KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
48KB, 525x700px
>>31873953
Get a bunch of flintlock pistols, a full set of plate armor and a good sword.

Train your 3d waifu so that she can assist you in putting on your armor as fast as possible.

Should be good to go after that.
>>
>>31873953
>felon
>3d waifu

So you're no stranger to bad decision making.
>>
If it was fifteen years ago you should have no problem getting it expunged. Just Google expungement and your state.
>>
since i cant buy guns in my shit country and it will come to end soon, with what should i gear up?
i need a flashlight and weapon for edc besides my knife and something I keep under my bed.

can you recommend something?
>>
>>31873953
My mom got remarried to a guy later in life, after I was 18.

He was a felon. Something about Crystal Meth. He did 15 years. At first I didn't trust him, but after I got to know him pretty cool guy. He did his time, and seems more or less rehabilitated.

He always asks about the times I was in the military and the action I saw, and he loves guns. He owns a crossbow, and a pellet gun, which I guess is legal.

He implied maybe I should "buy a gun and leave it there". Sorry my man, not getting caught up in a straw purchase.

His offense was non violent. Told him to just get his rights back, which he's pursuing.
>>
>>31873953
>>31873953

In some states like Texas, you can own a weapon I think 3 years after you've completed all your shit including probation, you just have to leave it at home and can only keep it in your home. Other states completely ban you from owning one. Look into it. You won't be able to purchase one through a gun store, because you won't pass a background check oddly enough, but you can get a private sale and it'll still be legal oddly enough.
>>
>>31876897
So much edge, as many edges as ten mirrion forded katana
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.