[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: fuckyerwall.jpg (62KB, 634x302px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyerwall.jpg
62KB, 634x302px
Alright /k/, how would you go about this?
>move into house
>Not exactly best neighborhood
>while packing in the last box dildos you trip
>arm tears through shitty wall patch job
>find hundreds of thousands worth of guns, drugs and cash

What do?

Easy mode: You live alone and no one has seen the hole
Hard mode: Your alternative life partner witnesses the whole thing
>>
>>31872593
Take all the cash and guns and the drugs and GTFO bro. Get rid of as much that can trace you back to the house, rent a car, go to a new town. Buy a car, and return the rental. And GTFO.
>>
>>31872593
Kill myself
>>
>>31872593
unpack my dildos and go to town stretching myself till I can fit all the drugs and guns in my ass
>>
>>31872634
gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: tbE3s6X.jpg (63KB, 605x756px) Image search: [Google]
tbE3s6X.jpg
63KB, 605x756px
>>31872649

THERE'S NO COCK

LIKE HORSE COCK
>>
>>31872672
SEND YOUR ASSHOLE INTO SHOCK
>>
File: 1466652501610.jpg (141KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1466652501610.jpg
141KB, 650x650px
Tell my wife to start counting the money while I catalogue the guns. We'll figure out whether or not we will sell or keep the drugs later.
>>
>>31872593
keep all the guns and cash
maybe keep the drugs depending on what they are, sell or flush if nigger drugs.
split the loot with partner
>>
Turn in drugs, keep money and guns. Buy new barrels for the guns and dispose of the old ones, assuming the guns are in good condition and worth keeping. Take money and put in a safety deposit box in a bank, preferably one on the top row.
>>
>>31873010
Why the top row? Harder to break into?
>>
>>31872593
take guns, a little cash, burn house down. anything other than that and you get hunted by either cops or mexican cartel and killed
>>
>>31872593
Set everything on fire, EVERYTHING, be calm cool and collected, throat punch a guard on the way into jail to be put in solidarity confinement for the rest of my days. Thank God for each day I'm not getting every single piece of me getting sliced off and fed to a pitbull
>>
>>31872593
Take the money and buy a boat. Lose drugs (really) and guns (maybe) in tragic boating accident.
>>
Live out my Scarface fantasies
>>
File: bananas.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bananas.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
Take drugs, shoot cash, burn guns.
>>
>>31872593

Take cash and if there's a gun or two in there you simply can't live without take that but don't get greedy. Leave the drugs.

Burn the place down. Leave as much of your shit in there to burn as you can stand to lose too. Make sure the fire has a plausible cause. No accelerants obviously unless it can be explained.

Stash what you took and move near by. With insurance buy modest stuff and in a year or two move away completely. Enjoy your cash and guns.
>>
Take cash but dont us it instantly, take guns if they don't have id, dispose of drugs and move the fuck outta there
>>
File: Trans-dragon.jpg (264KB, 460x4397px) Image search: [Google]
Trans-dragon.jpg
264KB, 460x4397px
Make a big pile of it all in the living room and sleep upon it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.