[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Home Defense NZ Cuck edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 24

File: x5.jpg (4KB, 397x127px) Image search: [Google]
x5.jpg
4KB, 397x127px
Just spent 30 minutes in my house clutching my .177 Stoeger in fear of my life as a psychotic drunken homeless man screams at me from over my fence and threatening to kill my neighbors dog while blasting death metal.

Police response time? A very swift and convenient 15 minutes.

AMA.

>nz cuck
>illegal to defend self with a weapon
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>31868442
>>
Buy a crossbow, is not very effective but more than a air rifle
>>
>>31868447
I'd love to but there's I believe a power limit or a license you need to get one here.

the .177 can be owned without license.

but after this experience getting my firearms license is top priority.

>inb4 license invalidated for self defense purpose.
>>
>>31868450
So go join a shooting club or pistol club.
>Learn to use it effectively and safely.
>Bad luck for some dickhead if they decide to burgle you when you just happen to be sitting down cleaning your Glock
>>
>>31868458
Can't buy a pistol without spending thousands on safes, need 1 for ammo, 1 for the weapon and guns can't be with the ammo at the time of the break in, i'd go to prison for homicide or manslaughter
>Assuming jury sinks me

I feel like my best bet is just something .22 and should someone attack at least they're less likely to die (as much as i'd like them to).

All I know is, after the time it took for them to get here, I know I need something.
>>
fellow kiwi here
in all honesty go with the "judged by 12 than carried by 6" rule
shit go how our laws are pretty much set with little chance of change
we cant even buy good fireworks for fucks sake
>>
>>31868488
I'm still not out of the woods, his shit box car is still outside my house, cops took him in with a 400BAC so he's probably going to be out tomorrow sobered and wanting his car back.

Am i gonna have to wake up at fuckin 6am to make sure he doesn't wreck my car lol?

That saying/rule is brilliant.

I fucking hate this country and any country that doesn't allow personal sovereignty.
>>
>>31868492
go let all the air out of his tires the stupid cunt
but yeah probably have to wait it out in the morning
where you at in NZ?
>>
Just get a baseball bat.
>>
>>31868497
In Nelson.

The full story is:

Girlfriend comes home with take out, just as he was settling down to sleep in his car, he flipped her off and stared her down, she told me what he did and I went out to go talk to him, walked up to his window and asked him why he flipped her off, he angrily said "WHAT?" then got out of the car, I was getting ready for him to attack me then, he stood about 2 ft from my face staring at me while I tried to de-escalate by asking him if he needed help and if he was okay, he said he was sorry for flipping her off shook my hand, I walked off, I turned back and saw him staring at me as I walked away, It was only after I went into my gate I realized he was waiting to see what house I went in.

He got in his car and floored it down toward my house, got out, and started screaming, the neighbors dog went bananas and he shouted "I'll kill that fuckin dog and eat it" I got the phone, called the cops, all while he keeps yelling and started playing music as loud as possible.
Andd update: Cop just came with a guy in a orange jacket and took his car away \o/
>>
>>31868511
yeah lad, id be cautious considering he know where you live,
in all seriousness get a bat (a cricket bat, not a baseball one, that would look sus as to cops) or something
>>
>>31868522
Yea cricket bat in the shed, still feel under armed, considering the guy went from 0 to 100 in a split second.
>>
>>31868539
fucking strung out P heads tend to be that way
get a machete or something and a s bad as it sounds just try to scare him off
>>
>>31868442

You're a fuckin cuck alright, here I sit in windy Wellington clutching my two ARs
>>
>>31868492
Check if the door is unlocked. If so, just release the handbrake and roll it down the street for a couple houses. He probably won't remember exactly which house he was drunkenly angry at.
>>
>>31868574
With the faggoty stock attached to the grip, all the ARs I see for sale are ugly garbage that's way over priced.

like it or not we're all cucked.

>>31868583
its gone mang, they got his keys and drove off with it, he didn't have a license and was way over the limit, wont be getting it back any time soon i'd imagine.
>>
>>31868466
Baseball bat?

I'm complete uneducated so feel free to ignore this but if you could get a spear or something, even a shitty cold steel one, it seems like it would be better because it keeps you at a distance from the other person.
>>
>>31868635
The problem I have with bats and shit is if he manages to get it off me - then I'm fucked.

So how much am I going to have to beat him before he submits/dies/passes out?

and he gets it off me by simply not caring about being hit and charging forward, I'm fucked.

In this regard I feel a firearm is better or perhaps a knife but now we're entering the legal dangerzone of escalation.

I really don't know what the good move is here I'm liking the bat idea but it obviously still has down sides.
>>
File: 31J-aIOMmsL.jpg (15KB, 260x340px) Image search: [Google]
31J-aIOMmsL.jpg
15KB, 260x340px
>>31868641
Get one of those metal bins, make a pneumatic launcher for the lid, and shoot bin lids at the intruder.

Then just hide the launcher when the cops come, and just say you were using the lid as a shield to defend yourself from the attacker, but when he appeared more aggressive, you were forced to hit him with it.
>>
File: 1477374416690.jpg (50KB, 385x708px) Image search: [Google]
1477374416690.jpg
50KB, 385x708px
Sorry about your dilemma, kiwi. Maybe you could hit him with the hose and while he's distracted beat him senseless with the bat. Maybe you could buy a pile of home-defense bricks and pile then inside your door. When he shows up, just beam him with bricks.
>>
File: Kek.jpg (10KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
10KB, 256x192px
>>31868650
KEK

>>31868652
or choke him out with the hose
>>
>>31868442
Yea, we're cucked unfortunately.

Obviously you shouldn't consider using this against a person ever but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juiHFT_9TaI

http://www.guncity.com/air-rifle-gamo-hunter-extreme-25-1000fps-refurb-314023

Saw the barrel off of one of these and you have a license free way to defend yourself from drunken hogs invading your home.
>>
File: MongrelMobStix.jpg (10KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
MongrelMobStix.jpg
10KB, 326x245px
>>31868442
OP, on extension of the baseball bat idea - just obtain some traditional Maori tools of war. Some of them carved sticks looked like the meanest, most pain inducing technology out.

Hang them on the wall. If anyone accuses you of shit, just say "Dats Rayshist". If shitbag appears, defend yourself with the closest article on hand - aforementioned hurty stick.

I'd do the same here in Australia, but:
a) I already have guns
b)AusBoongs never made any stick half as good as your blackfellas.

>>31868488
Speaker of truth.
>>
>>31868684
Sorry for double post - but ammunition is important:

http://www.guncity.com/hn-25-6.35mm-crow-magnum-diabolo-200x-pellets-231943

Hollowpoint obviously
>>
>>31868684
Really nice rifle, my Stoeger has the break barrel and I realized real quick if I had any intent on home defense or hunting I'd want something semi-auto.

even a .177 at 600fps if you can fire them fast enough it's enough to fuck someone up, I've got lead and copper shot embedded deep into 2 inch thick wood on my shed from plinking, dropped a sparrow with it too lol

http://www.guncity.com/daisy-winchester-m14-semi-auto-.177-rifle-250187
>>
File: 1336032859911.gif (1MB, 227x152px) Image search: [Google]
1336032859911.gif
1MB, 227x152px
Get a cricket bat, golf club or gardening implement, something you don't need a 'fit and proper purpose' just to leave lying about.

If you even brandish a firearm or replica firearm you'll be the one going to court, not the belligerent drunk, because our laws are stupid.
And if hes vindictive, he'll probably wait till you're asleep or distracted and jump you in revenge when you're not armed.

You'd also get firearms charges on your record, which would mean you'd be barred international travel to most western nations and have difficulty finding employment for 7 years until the clean slate kicks in, if thats something you plan on doing.

If its one person in particular, get as much of a paper trail as possible, restraining orders, trespass notice etc, that way if it goes to court there will be evidence supporting you.
>>
>>31868442

Just tell him to fuck off. Shit bro don't bitch out to some drunk homeless fuck.
>>
>>31868786
Easily said when it's not you staring eye to eye with a crackhead with nothing to lose.
>>
>>31868444
Ytf
>>
if you live in NZ. there is no excuse for not owning an AR

http://www.guncity.com/firearms/ar15-shop
>>
>>31868450
>fucking crossbow restrictions
What about a Bow? Slingshot? A bat?
>>
>>31868444
>>31868777

ALL THESE TRIPS SO LITTLE TIME
>>
File: pocketholster.gif (154KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
pocketholster.gif
154KB, 500x694px
What would be the best gun to keep on person nearly at all times when in public in a country that doesn't have a gun culture and might not be friendly to people who carry guns?

Ignore that technically it's illegal to own handguns designed after 1945; the law is volatile, so I'm hoping MAYBE it'll stop being autistic at some time in the future.
>>
>>31868442
So because you don't own a gun, he's still alive?

Oh look, the law worked.

Now he can go into rehab and end up doing something with his life.
>>
>>31868450
No power limit on crossbows u idiot we aint australia bad
>>
>>31869272
nzar15 is a better site
>>
>>31868511
>I'll kill that fuckin dog and eat it"

fucking not-australia
>>
>>31871644
What you want is the S&W Model 27 AKA the Registered Magnum. Was made in 1935, and is chambered in.357 magnum. Get one in a 4"barrel and you are good to go. Carry some hot .38 special +P hollow points in that badboy. Six rounds of death at your fingertips. That's why I love a .357, you can fire pretty much any .38 caliber ammo through it. Elmer Keith did us right.
>>
Just get your missus to "cook the man some eggs"
>>
>>31871671
Shit b8. Can't wait till you're in OP's thongs, and finally know what it's like.
>he wuz a gud boy. Bout ta get his life on track...

We've heard all that bleeding heart shit before. Why doesn't anyone care if society's productivity is down after a decent, tax paying person is killed, incapacitated, or just distracted beyond functionality when shitbags do this?

Kys.
>>
File: 1416957352076[1].jpg (56KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1416957352076[1].jpg
56KB, 620x349px
just get a bunch of these to nest around your house.

can't let the cats outside. kea come down from the mountains and bugger them.
>>
>>31871671
You're a fuckin retard.

He could have got in my gate in less than 5 seconds, stormed my yard, gone into my shed and grabbed any weapon he wanted.

luckily I thought of this and padlocked the shed first, plenty of bricks in my yard though.

People like you are aids, there is literally no reason to not own a gun.

I wouldn't have gone out to shoot him anyway, I was fully intending on waiting until it was clear he was going to try get inside before I would even aim at the guy.

>>31871704
Are you sure?
I thought over certain FPS you needed a firearms license?
It's likely I'm wrong - even so, a cross bow is just the same as a rifle and I feel like shooting a guy with a crossbow looks a little worse than a rifle in a jury's eyes, somehow.

Seems barbaric and medieval lol
>>
File: IMG_20161102_121114.png (596KB, 1080x1380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161102_121114.png
596KB, 1080x1380px
You got me fucked up OP
i was hoping this was you
>>
>>31873226
HAHAHAHA

it would have gone just like that, he seemed like that level crazy.

Sorry to disappoint anon.
>>
>>31873069
There is no mention on limitations on crossbows on the police website.

From what Ive read about Juries in NZ is that they are usually full of old women (as they are the only ones without an excuse) so u maybe right about them viewing a crossbow negatively (at least more so than any other non firearm weapon).

However even using a "hunting" knife against someone using a "normal" knife will turn the jury against you, (there was a relatively recent case about 2 asian guys breaking into another asian guys house one with a knife and the occupant used a hunting knife in his bedroom to fight them off with i believe one of the invaders dying maybe both. Apparently 3 juries were for giving him a murder charge but the first one had someone who disqualified the vote due to knowing the dead guy the second was vetoed by the member of the jury who has that power and the last was 1 vote off the needed majority with the chairlady saying she wanted to throw the book at him within 5 minutes of the deliberations due to the fact that he was obviously evil (who sleeps with a knife so close?). In the end the victim was only given something like 6 months for assault. Which the judge decided on due to the fact he continued to attack after they were incapacitated

Sooooo... trial by judge is usually better in modern courts (unless u have a shit judge that is)
>>
>>31873271
Making me nervous as fuck.

I wish everyone could go through that experience of being generally afraid for your life and having to calm yourself down and think what is the rational/legal way to approach the situation.

Worst. 15 minutes. ever.
>>
File: IMG_1972.jpg (49KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1972.jpg
49KB, 800x400px
>>31873271
>>31873350
Meant to add

This country needs a serious look at how it approaches self-defense, the law is unbelievably skewed in criminal favor.

They seem to think people (given the option for self defense) will overreact and use excessive force.

Well what is excessive force when someone intends to harm you?

Force more excessive than what they are going use?

If he wants to beat me to death and I stab him first, does the knife death trump being beaten to death? or do I need to go hand-to-hand and match him?

shits fucked.

Uncle John needs to help out.
>>
>>31873350
way i see it is judges dont want to send people to the slammer, so if u have a reasonable excuse for y u would have a weapon at hand they may just go well shit like they have done increasingly.

Mine being that i have a large collection of all sorts of weapons in my room ranging from guns in a safe to blunt Hema swords, shields, sparing spears, hunting spears and a fuck tonnes of knives. In the heat of the moment i may have grabbed a hunting spear thats next to a sparing one.
>>
NZ gun laws are very interesting to me as an American.

I love your country and thought often of immigrating.

But I won't ever because mah 2nd Amendment.

You guys have California shit-tier regulations that are still better than Australia.

7 rounds inna rifle... no CCW, handguns are only for sporting use.

And yet you can own machine guns... but never ever fire them.

Strange to me with my upbringing and point of view. But you also don't have the history or inner city crime that the US has.

Any chance of you guys loosening up your restrictions? Anyone trying to do this? It seems like you're one "mass shooting" away from becoming the next Australia.
>>
>>31873484

Can own mortars and artillery pieces too if you like and have the money and commitment lol.

We have freedom dangled from a string but it's just out of reach for most NZ citizens.

>Any chance of you guys loosening up your restrictions?

No because

>one "mass shooting" away

IF some cunt does fuck it up for all of us and shoot a bunch of people, I have no doubt we'll go total-recall (lul pun) and enter Britbong mode.

if by a miracle we make it 20 more years without a shooting, maybe they'll drop some of the restrictions, big maybe, would need a lot of lobbying and signatures, would have to be done stealthy not publicly.

>if it ain't broke don't fix it
99% of NZ.
>>
>>31873484
u can get permission to use those machine guns but apparently its incredibly hard and there has to be a big reason for it such as a public exhibition which has a demonstration of it working, but yeah u pretty much cant.
>>
>>31873543
Not sure about the just one shooting away, its pretty well accepted in nz by our police that the aussie teir laws dont work and that our system is pretty decent. also it took 5 years after the aramoana arsehole for the E cat laws to come in. Not that the e cat laws would have stopped that shooting.

I think the main problem currently is the complete lack of a right to self defence or any substantial rights for that matter
>>
>>31868466
It's not thousands on a safe for B Cat. I got mine for 699 new.

You also don't need a safe for ammo. Just any old lockable container is fine.

Stop being a retard and over exaggerating how bad it is here. We are probably one of the more free commonwealth countries.

Also no limit on draw weight on a bow or crossbow just need to be 18+.
>>
>>31873681
You're right 100%.

The laws were just to shut the whining libs up, quite ballsy really.

>>31873684
Hey man I'm not familiar with the laws, I was under the impression you need a secure safe for both ammo and weapon, not just a little lock box.

I thought the law was preventing criminals obtaining weapon and ammo to the best of ability.
>>
>>31873717
Get familiar mate. It's not as bad here as people make out.

I just had a lockable ammo tin when i got my FAL and the arms officer was fine with it.
>>
>>31873750
is it one of the ex-army FALs they dumped on the market?

I do know we're lucky as fuck, just the fact I got the .177 just off a license is great.

>by the way, .22 Air is legal without license rite?
>>
>>31868442
mate you're lucky those fucking lousy pigs even showed up. nz police are fucking useless.
>>
>>31873777
i brought a .22 air rifle with the money from my 13th birthday so yes
>>
>>31873794
I couldn't even get an ETA from the operator, he said "I'm in auckland I just know there's a unit on its way"

the fucking 111 call centers are still using 1990 CAD sytems, he couldn't even see my fuckin' address on google maps, I had to explain in detail how to get to my house, was the most inconvenient shit ever.

They called it in as low priority ;_;
>tfw your life is low priority to the police
>>
>>31873795
>13th birthday
well hello wealthy white kid.
>>
>>31868652
>beam him with bricks
It's "bean".
>>
if he's a hefty guy than a .117 wont be enough to actually kill him ( if you shoot him in the right place it might ), but it will probably be enough for him to stop.
>>
>>31873838
It's better than nothing, I had a knife nearby anyway.

it'd be useful as just a threatening method, he might mistake it for something more powerful and change his mind about charging me.

alternatively it could escalate the situation.
>>
Should've hooked the cunt at the start, shooting someone with an air rifle is still a firearms offense so if you had of shot him you'd still have got done for it despite it probably doing fuck all
>>
>>31873820
lol nope
>>
>>31873896
Sorry mang, I'm not Gegard Mousasi.

I knew when he got out the car and walked around I'd need to be ready, the smart move would have been to attack him then but I gambled I could calm him down.

He was drunk so it might have been an easy fight but I didn't rlly wanna' risk getting killed lol.
>>
>>31873777
Nah it's just some shitty chinese made tin from gun city.

I do know it's getting harder to get air rifles into the country and maybe the big .40+ ones need a licence but .22 is fine.

Just get your FAL mate.
>>
My NZ A cat FAL turned up last night. I'm still working out what to get but in thinking norinco 22 for rabbits, and dragunov sks for innawoods. Thoughts?
>>
>>31873984
Oh I heard there was some law that if you want to import a new gun, you need to hand in an older one.

and that's why SKS' are so hard to get and expensive, 'cause people were buying them cheap and handing them in to import ARs en masse, True False?

>Soon I can be innawoods.
>>
>>31873992
>not getting nugget or 98k as first rifle
anon plz.
>>
>>31873998
Oh no. Shit. I mean FAL as firearms licence.

I'll be getting my e cat soon so will buy an SLR one day
>>
>>31869272
Holy fuck, it costs you guys $250 ($180 USD) for a fucking 30 round mag!?!?!?!?! Those are like $15 (NZD) in the US. WTF is wrong with New Zealand?
>>
>>31874088
cause those are e cat mags so only a few people are allowed them so i guess economics of scale
>>
>>31873820
Air rifle $100
>wealthy white kid.
Fuckoff Somali trash.
>>
>>31876535
kek
idk where you'd find .22 air under 200.
>>
File: 1459230920720.png (95KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
1459230920720.png
95KB, 400x306px
>>31876574
Not sure about NZ sorry. Ausfag here. Did the kid state his self bought present was new?
>>
>>31876735
Unlikely he got it, law is 18+
>>
>>31874631
You don't need an e-cat to own the magazine.
>>
>>31876833
His parents probably bought it for him.

I had an air rifle at 10 or so in NZ
>>
>>31868442
Pussy
>>
>>31877222
yeah well, come back when you've had a similar experience and share it.
>>
I'm in australia and been there. my neighbour who had legit diagnosed and treated hardcore paranoid schizophrenia with pervasive violent thoughts started having a meltdown and was threatening us for months. we went to the cops and they literally said "we cannot do anything" and if we did anything at our house, we are fucked if we hurt him in a way more aggravated than what he does to us.

aka cucked
>>
>>31877401
fuck all that shit man.

nothing stopping this dude coming back in the night and fucking my shit up either.

Hate living like a god damn victim.
>>
>>31877196
This.

I had a .177 when I was 10, inherited from grandfather. That was 80's Ausfalia though.

I'd facilitate my kids "owning" anything up to .22LR if they saved for it, stored it in my safe, and used it supervised from 8ish+, with sufficient demonstrated maturity. My oldest is 6 now, so too early to say.

I understand the law is 11 to shoot, and 18 to own in AU. I think it's an important skill, like driving manual, which my dad taught me at 8yrs.
>>
File: 1477742920603.png (565KB, 497x503px) Image search: [Google]
1477742920603.png
565KB, 497x503px
>>31877451
There's got to be a change in community attitudes about this. I've had similar trouble previously. The law is out of touch with the mechanics of reality. You can't subdue any threat with EQUAL force - only greater force.

I argue the only force greater than being made "nearly dead", is "really dead".

Ausfag police go on about "1 punch can kill". How can I not fear for my life once threatened with a punch? The Police hypocrisy is beyond me.

I figure nothing will change until a Pollies kid gets rekt in altercation usually reserved for regular peasants like us.
>>
>>31877187
no u dont need any licence to buy mags that doesnt stop the fact that its a bad look
>>
>>31868727
Yea I was looking on guncity and found some CO2 powered air pistols claiming 600fps semi auto 8 round mags if thats what you even call it for pellets - that could work
>>
>>31873382
Hi

I can answer this for you - Maybe

SELF DEFENCE – s 48 Crimes Act - 3 stage test

1. Has D used force in defence of him/herself or another?
a. Was there a use of force? - This can be direct, like punching him, or indirect, like shooting, stabbing, or running the cunt over.
b. Was the force used in defence of yourself or another?

2. What were the circumstances as D believed them to be?
a. What does D allege to be the nature of the threat? Subjective test
b. Were those beliefs honestly/genuinely held? (R v Fairburn)

3. In those circumstances, was D’s use of force reasonable?
a. Proportionality (Degree of force?)
b. Imminence (The action that is alleged to have been threatened, will it occur right now?)
c. Alternative courses of action (Should force have been used at all)

-----------------------------------

So in the situation where he was going to beat you to death it would really turn on the 3rd point. If you were 4x his size and stabbed him when he was just going to punch you - then the defence won't be available.

If he was 4x your size and you stabbed him then that would be fine - it would be a proportional response to the amount of damage he was going to do to you, and as long as you could convince a judge you couldn't just escape I doubt they'd think you had any other reasonable course of action open to you.
>>
>>31868442
Fellow NZer here.

It's not illegal to defend yourself. You just have to use appropriate force - no shooting someone for littering your front yard.
>>
>>31878063
No shooting anyone period.

what's appropriate force when you're being curb stomped? biting?
>>
>>31878071
If someone is going to shoot you, and you can't escape, you can shoot them.
>>
>>31869272

>Gunshitty

>Not buying from Ken at NZAR15.COM
>>
File: 1440068106285.gif (162KB, 1013x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1440068106285.gif
162KB, 1013x1524px
>>31868442
>illegal to defend self with a weapon
KEK

Better go to jail than be dead
>>
File: 20161024_154455.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161024_154455.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>31874030

Muh nigga

Mein L1A1 , 1961 NZDF Serial.
>>
File: 1243090687314.jpg (105KB, 960x613px) Image search: [Google]
1243090687314.jpg
105KB, 960x613px
>>31874088
Import laws and ITAR regulations mean anyone buying firearms or related gear from the states has to pay to register as an arms importer to the UN or something if their purchase is over $100USD, worth it for gunstores, not so much private buyers.

Then, customs seizes the package (Which they'll add tax to), until you show them your import permit.
Police can add stipulations to permits, until recently they (illegally) demanded you turn in a 'similar' item before they'd give you the permit, meaning you had to destroy a mag to buy a new one, all while local mags are $100+ already.

Its slowly getting cheaper tho.
>>
>>31868588
>>31878122
Or you could buy a VZ58 from Aoraki Ammo, an AR from NZAR15, or a Saiga from Rebublic Arms. You're only cucked if you want to be.

>>31874088
Thats just Gun City, they're king jews. You can buy them for ~$50 pretty much anywhere else.
>>31873992
Buy a VZ58 from Aoraki Ammo. They're 10/10 quality
>>
File: Gonnes16.jpg (327KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gonnes16.jpg
327KB, 1200x800px
>>31878148
Nice, Ive got a '62 one.
>>
>>31878181
Fuck, what did that collection set you back here?
>>
>>31878103
>and you can't escape
And why the fuck should we "escape" from our own home/yard. It's the only place on this planet I can call mine.
>>
>>31868442
>>illegal to defend self with a weapon
nzfag here, this is actually not the case. if you do use lethal force to defend yourself, the police will take the weapon and an investigation will be launched, potentially pending trial. it even says on the police website on the firearm section that you may defend yourself with any level of force you deem necessary, but if a court finds afterwards that you used excessive force, you could land in prison.
>>
>>31868511
Word of advice if you want to impersonate a Kiwi:
>Take out
Take aways
>Flipped her off
Gave her the fingers
>2 ft
1/2 a metre
>Dog went bananas
Dog went nuts
>Guy in orange jacket
A Towie in Hiviz

2/10 for a troll really.
>>
File: cannabalism.jpg (31KB, 460x343px) Image search: [Google]
cannabalism.jpg
31KB, 460x343px
>>31878235
Heaps mate.
Bit under 11 grand in that pic, minus accessories.
>>
>>31878284
You're not going to agree with anything I say but fuck it.

Because killing someone over a fucking TV is ridiculous. I admit our cops are completely fucking useless and probably won't even turn up when you report the theft, but the theory is that you should escape the situation and let them deal with it afterwards. Just because its your property doesn't mean you can kill people for being on it.
>>
>>31878305
That's really cool dude. And here I was thinking that I was gonna be cursed with only being able to get fudd shit
>>
>>31878313
I agree with you more than I do most gun people on the subject, with the sole exception being pets - which are legally nothing more than property most places.
>>
>>31878301
Mate, I'm 20 and I would say 2ft in front of me

Believe it or not but people from different parts of the country speak differently, go to Huntly for a day then go to Auckland
>>
File: fug.png (138KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
138KB, 1366x768px
How strictly controlled is ammunition? Because I have documents on homemade ammunition as well.
>>
Funny thing is, I applied for an import permit for 4x 30 round AK mags from Europe.
Had a copy of permit inside box when it came through customs.
Box wasn't opened or seized. Not charge for import permit.
No duty as mags were 10 euro each.
Less than $NZ100 = 4 mags if you know how to write a letter properly.
>>
>>31878327
I'm 50 and I tend to use both.
The other points are fair enough though.
>>
File: HzLDW.jpg (34KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
HzLDW.jpg
34KB, 500x416px
>>31878181
fuck man that's a fucking sweet collection. How difficult was it to get an E-Cat licence?
>>
>>31878313
For me, its not so much about hunting down someone for stealing your stuff, but if someone with intent to harm you follows you into your home, when should you stop running and defend yourself?
>>
>>31868442
You fag nz has the best gun laws in thr world you fan buy any machine gun you want without extra licensing.
>>
File: Mexicanravenewt.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Mexicanravenewt.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>31878323
Yea fuck pets are a tricky one. If someone was going to kill my dog on my property then if I had my way I would be able to shoot them first. But if you start letting that happen then what's to stop some crazy cunt saying that her axolotl deserves the same status? I guess that's the issue there - its a stupid one because it assumes a complete lack of common sense on the part of the justice system, but I think that's what we're dealing with here unfortunately
>>
>>31878347
See
>>31878015
>>
>>31878313
Yes, killing someone over a TV is rediculous. But that's not what I'm saying. You're over simplifying something retardedly easy.

Enter my home to take my TV, I'll tell you clearly to fuck off. If you're refusing, and are weedier than me, I bash ya.

If you're bigger, and I'm likely to lose in my own home, I'll employ technology: broom, dildo, chair, axe, knife, or gun. Whatever it takes to convince you to remove yourself.

If you persist and lunge at me whilst armed, said weapon will be used. Arrive armed, and you'll be shot after a brief, but clear warning.

You will follow all instructions in my house, or you leave - as I would in yours. If you enter (or force entry) into my house without permission, you'll be immediately assumed dangerous. Is there any part of that you find unreasonable?
>>
>>31878463
*whilst I'm armed,
>>
this thread smells like rotorua
>>
>>31878015
the law would be on your side in the end, but you could still be charged and put before a jury.
>>
>>31878301
You think we all talk in degenerate slang?

Considering this is an American site, full of American's I think I'll use terms they can understand

3/10 made me reply.
>>
>>31873226
>Hahaha what are you gonna do, shoot me?
>>
How does it feel to know government gets to legislate your safety?
>>
>>31873543

I'm sure you're all familiar with the port Author incident where and actual retarded person ruined guns for an entire continent.

Hope it doesn't happen to my kiwi bros.

btw if any of you ever come to the USA to visit, I'll host you. mokmeet@aol .com
>>
>>31879664
bad man
>>
File: castle-promo.png (293KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
castle-promo.png
293KB, 624x351px
>>31878463
Yea fuck it I agree. Fair enough. Only thing is that the law is made for the lowest common denominator unfortunately; the cunt who'd shoot someone when he had a lot of other options open to him. I dunno, personally I'd rather live in a country which trusts the justice system to operate properly after the fact, where the police would track the guy down and bring him to justice. Given my experience with them though, that's not going to happen, so maybe you're right and we should have some form of castle doctrine.
>>
>>31881701
I'm the niggah you replied to, and I think you're a champ. I wish too, that what you want could happen. I wish I didn't spend $1000's of dollars on solid doors, deadbolts, IP cameras, 2m picket fence, guns, and sensor floodlights. I wish that the "system" would just filter these scumbags out of society, briefly following their 1st transgression.

But it doesn't. Please google "Townsville crime". In Townsville, were I live, EVERYBODY knows somebody who has been broken into, or bashed this year alone. I'm just waiting for my turn.

Townsville is the lefttard's dream. It's why these threads get me upset and why Castle Law is seen as a saviour in the utter absence of the systems' will to protect us.

If Aboriginals were as intelligent as Afro Americans, it would be Compton/Detroit.
>>
File: german engineering.jpg (26KB, 324x234px) Image search: [Google]
german engineering.jpg
26KB, 324x234px
>>31868442
kitchen knife?
ball peen hammer?
rounders bat?
sharpened to a point & firehardened broomstick?
tumbera/zipgun or pic related?
>>
>>31868442
Next time you see him, ride up behind him on a quiet bike and crack his skull open with an ax handle. Make sure he is non-functioning due to his severe head injury. He'll never trouble you again.
>>
File: images.jpg (28KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28KB, 512x288px
>>31885264
Kek. Why do I see this when I read your post?
>>
>>31881701
Castle doctrine is meant to protect people from having to pay thousands of dollars in legal fees when they shouldn't have to. It doesn't matter what someone is in your house to do. They are in your house. You have no way of knowing their intentions. If you reasonably fear for your life, you should be able to defend it with lethal force. End of story.
>>
Buy a guncity shorty shotgun. Blast the cunt
>>
You should write a polite email to John Key while waiting for the police to arrive
>>
>>31878071
Yes you can get away with shooting someone, you just have to be able to justify it.

"Yes that ISIS guy with the machete was about to hack a little kids head off while I was cleaning my gun".
>>
.22 semi auto rifle with 10 rounds would easily do a man in
>>
>>31878313
You're not killing someone over a TV, you're killing someone over the safety of your home. The property isn't the problem, the entering against your will and threatening you in your own house is.
>>
>>31888621
That's cool, he already saw the light:>>31881701
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.