[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullshit story of the day!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

So /k/ let me tell you how my life is going right now. Recently I decided to bite the bullet and buy my first nugget. It's a nice Finnish M39 ith a 1944 receiver and an intact undamaged and unrepaired prewar stock. I go to pick it up from LGS a few weeks ago when they run the background check and it comes back denied".

>WTF.jpeg

Same thing happened to me when I bought an ar15 lower receiver less than a year prior. Go through appeals process and a week later I get a note in the Mail from TBI (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation) saying my FFL was denied because of a UCMJ charge or larceny article 121.

>FuckingBullshit.jpeg

I call up the TBI and ask them what the fucking fuck is fucking going the fuck on. They tell me there is a court martial on my military record from 4 years ago during my time in Camp Lejeune.

Four years ago I was arrested on a bullshit trumped up shoplifting charge and it took 4 months of fighting before the charges were finally dropped. I explain to the TBI those files were fucking dropped and I am still currently serving in the military.

TBI claims they need me to send them a copy of my DD214 to clear up the matter. I ask them why the fuck this is only now an issue since between then and now I have bought 2 other firearms, one of which was also denied but the appeal went through in less than a week.

TBI claims well that shouldn't have happened.

Also ask the TBI why the fuck the FBI check cleared me but the bullshit TBI check didn't.

Give some company line about how he TBI conforms to all federal regulations.

Also ask the TBI how could I still be serving in the military when im "not allowed to buy a weapon" and why an incident that happened four years ago in North Carolina on a military base is any fucking business of the Local tennessee authorities and why the TBI is the sole agency raising a stink.

"TBI conforms to all federal regulations"

Has something like this ever happened to anyone else. is the TBI just being incompetent
>>
>>31865547
You shouldn't steal.
>>
Sounds like the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is in the right, and you're in the wrong here.

You should have sent in the DD214 a long time ago.
>>
>>31865564
>>31865547

>bullshit trumped up shoplifting charge

>charges were dropped.
reading isn't your strong suit is it
>>
>I stole something and now I'm paying the consequences.
Uh ha, do you really expect sympathy or something? If anything you should have been put before a firing squad for willfully choosing to be a waste of life
>>
>>31865597
Telling the truth obviously isn't your's. DENIED.
>>
File: 1404017965867.jpg (46KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
1404017965867.jpg
46KB, 554x369px
>>31865547
Sounds like the only person who's incompetent here is the one who didn't send in a copy of their DD214.
>>
>>31865612
You fucks are really stupid you know that?

The charges were false. I never stole anything and had the receipts the evidence and sworn witness written test money to prove it which is why the charges were dropped.
>>
>>31865597
>translation: "I weaseled my way out of a shoplifting charge"
>>
>>31865621
>>31865547
DD214 was sent the day the notice was received in the mail.
>>
>>31865633
Damn, you should seek vengence. Or, just buy a gun from your "brother" under da table, assuming anybody talks to you in real life.
>>
>>31865633
Mmmm, why do I get the feeling you're lying oxygen thief?
>>
>>31865645

Case was thrown out by legal department due to overwhelming evidence proving innocents Command was being a big bag of dicks waving their penis around, it got a lot smaller when they were forced by the command adjutant over the legal office to throw out the case.
>>
>>31865679
>>31865547

I could provide you with copies of both written testimonies if you'd like.
>>
>>31865702
I'd like to see them.
>>
>>31865711
>>31865547
im sure you would
>>
>>31865702
Shoot for it. Either way it's entertaining if you provide it or not
>>
>>31865711
it would be a far easier to post a pict of my dd214 box 24."character of service" were it says "honorable.
>>
>>31865751
Nah I want to see the written testimony. It tickles me to see command get btfo or for a dumb grunt to expose how dumb he really is when he backs himself into a lie. So please the testimony
>>
>>31865751
Whatever LIAR. This is what you do for Halloween huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>31865748
>>
>>31865768
And? I can go through my dad's stuff too.
>>
>>31865768
Ya honorable, whatever. More interested in the testimony. Just knowing they pressed ahead being retarded app hen there was nothing credible to start is always fun
>>
>>31865768
Besides, like I said earlier. Just do a private sale or have someone buy it for you if you are so honorable. Or pay for a lawyer.
>>
>>31865783
so you can drive to your dads house, dig through his papers and find his DD214 back from god knows when, all in 5 minutes or less? Doubt!
>>
>>31865807
Listen, idiot. You are obviously not too bright posting your bullshit on here. So why do we really care about your problem?
>>
>>31865547
We're all criminals here, OP.

We have no idea how to help you.
>>
As you Attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the small brown bottle in my shaving case.
>>
File: 1458993113677.png (89KB, 353x332px) Image search: [Google]
1458993113677.png
89KB, 353x332px
Mr. Marine why are you responding to trolls that will just respond to you with more trolling?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.