[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DELETE THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 314x160px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 314x160px
Sup /k/ today i bought a maverick 88 and a box of 12 gauge slugs how did i do? I only had 300 and bought it for self defense. I plan on getting 00 buckshot some time in the future.
>>
You might want to actually practice with a firearm if you intend to use it in life or death circumstances.
>>
>>31864420
there only 220 at dicks
>>
>>31864420
Maverick 88 is a great first shotgun. You'll love it.
>>
>>31864445
This. Pattern your shotgun when you grab the buckshot and make sure you have less than a full choke. Practice reloading single shells into the side of the gun rather than through the elevator when you run out of ammo, find out if you're shit at accuracy with slugs etc.
>>
>>31864420
>He bought a shotgun
>FOR SELF-DEFENSE

good luck with your 5 in a tube heavy recoil shitgun when Jamal and Pedro organize a 15 man breakin party kid.
Btw racking your gun will only alert them to your presence and get you killed faster, they will probably just hone in on the sound and firing their high-cap pistols through the walls, killing you before you even see them.
>>
>>31864693
Jesus shut the fuck up
>>
Is there any reason to get a 870 over a Maverick?
>>
>>31864693
The autism is strong in this one.
>>
>>31864728
depends on the 870. if its a Remshit Express Magnum, no. if its a Wingmaster or a Police Special, then yes
>>
>>31864445
thanks i plan on it. i'm in commiefuck so in 10 days ill test fire and get a good feel for the gun.

>>31864463
got mine on sale at big 5 for 209 plus some for tax and 25 for background check. it was the best deal i could find.

>>31864469
im excited to fire it, can't wait. is it good for hunting?

>>31864524
what is a choke? im new to guns.
>>
>>31864755
you use the choke to warm up your bike at normal operating temperature
>>
get short brass, low velocity buckshot that way you don't break your fucking wrist when you shoot it. It will work fine against google.
>>
>>31864693
>Jamal and Pedro

Beaners hate niggers far more than white people ever did.
>>
>>31864713
>>31864735
>nevertrain'd cherries pretend they wouldn't shit themselves as soon as Jamal kicks their door
>Implying a shotgun even has enough stopping power to take down a drugged up BDWT(bad dude with 'tude)
>Implying 00 buck spent have less muzzle velocity than a single .40 bullet
>Implying more than 1 in 10 people can even pull the trigger
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.