[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey friends, I have a question about gun form-filling. When I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-10-23_20.10.20.jpg (16KB, 507x476px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-23_20.10.20.jpg
16KB, 507x476px
Hey friends, I have a question about gun form-filling.
When I was a little kid (8-9) my mom thought I had anger issues and I went to a counselor for a couple years. Then, when I was 13, I drew swastikas in the bathroom stall
>inb4 /pol/ get out reee
and went to another counselor.

Will I be able to buy a gun? I'm 18 now.

pic unrelated
>>
>>31862598
yes
>>
>>31862598
>drew swastikas

I think everyone has done/does this.
They are fun to draw in a geometrical sense.
>>
>>31862598

so long as you were not commited to a mental ward involuntarily at any point you're good to go
>>
>>31862598

We don't live in the USSR, going to a counselor for being an edgelord isn't recorded by the government.

If you did something that the government will remember, you would know, because at some point you would have been confined against your will.
>>
>>31862636
no but it was a catholic school and i got caught
>>
>I drew a bad picture in a toilet and had to see mr. mackey
you might want to wait until after puberty is finished to buy a firearm
>>
>back in highschool, first day new school year
>science teacher hand out some questionnaire to know students better
>"what about science are you interested in"
>"explosion"
>get sent to the counselor two months later

People get sent to the counsellors all the time for fucking nothing. Hell this one time I got sent there for taking a 15 minute shit and the substitute thought I was ditching and disrespecting him. Another time a lard ass voluntarily walked out of the room in the middle of lecture to the counseling office because I called it fat.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.