[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italian and Japanese small arms of World War 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

There is a lot of talk about German and Allied small arms of WW2, but rarely anything about the Italians or Japanese.

How do Japanese and Italian small arms of WW2 hold up to their German and Allied counterparts?
>>
Bump because I want to know more about the Type 100 smg.
>>
>>31862258

Dramatically worse with the exception of bolt action rifles which are essentially the same effectiveness across nations.

Japan had too many different ammo types and not enough smgs or anything that wasn't a giant sword or bolt action.

Italians had the worst machine gun of the war that took basically the entire platoon to keep it running. That alone crippled their infantry in an unfuckable way that Ethiopia was able to mount a defense.

Good Jesus Christ they're bad. Hungary and Finland were better allies for Germany, hell even Romania.
>>
>>31862903
>Italians had the worst machine gun of the war that took basically the entire platoon to keep it running.

Which machine gun was that?
>>
>>31862999

This fucking piece of shit.

Apparently easily broken which is exactly what you want to invade other countries right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breda_30

They had shit doctrine too with officers dressed like fags with feathers and shit in their uniform and I think they liked to take breaks a lot even in combat.
>>
>>31862258

Italian rifle (carcano) was good, precise but underpowered.

Italian beretta smgs were the best of the war.

Italian breda lmg were the worst of the war.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.