[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I find this funny ? Also funny anti gun thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20161031_181728.jpg (71KB, 720x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161031_181728.jpg
71KB, 720x665px
Why do I find this funny ? Also funny anti gun thread
>>
>>31862110
If this happened in a grocery store, you could call him Freddy Kroger - where the prices weren't the only thing getting slashed.
>>
>>31862157
Kind of funny. Go darker with your comedy. The more it offends the better.

I'm not talking Seth mcfarfuck rape jokes. It needs authenticity.
>>
>>31862157
3/10, see me after class.
>>
>>31862157
Kek made me keekl Like a Jew
>>
>2 uninvited niggers show up to a house party
>they get into an argument with the homeowner who asks them to leave
>come back with a gun to shoot people
10 bucks says this is gang related. Hell, why am I even betting?
>>
>>31862266
So you get money?
>>
>>31862110
Freddy kruger finally listened to cinema sins
>>
File: 21346663626363.jpg (43KB, 678x484px) Image search: [Google]
21346663626363.jpg
43KB, 678x484px
>>
>>31862157
Stole it from l4d2, bad/10
>>
This is awesome.
>>
File: 1461270780842.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1461270780842.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>31862157

NOW this why I come here
>>
File: Heh_Frog.jpg (41KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
Heh_Frog.jpg
41KB, 250x238px
>>31862157
Put me in the screencap
>>
>>31862110
Why the fuck does it matter what he was dressed as?
>>
File: whattheshit.jpg (70KB, 727x546px) Image search: [Google]
whattheshit.jpg
70KB, 727x546px
Not really anti-gun, but what the shit is this?

Apparently it's a Glock 17.
>>
>>31867646
It looks vaguely like one, what's the matter?
>>
>>31867672
Funny enough I was thinking hipoint.
>>
>>31867646
hi point clearly
>>
>>31862110
TIME TO DIE.
>>
>>31862110
>Also funny anti gun thread
Guy I know shot a clown in the foot on Sunday. He was trick or treating with his 2 kids. A white drunk guy in a clown outfit came out from behind a tree with a real machete in hand. He freaked and pulled out his XD and shot the clown in the foot, wrecking his foot bad. The clown dude starting whining and hobbling away, saying something to the effect, "Dude actually shot me."

I shit you not, this actually happened in Milwaukee. He was detained for like 6 hours, had his gat confiscated. He finally met with the DA who decided not to charge him. Wouldn't be surprised if he is sued in civil court.

Not cool to jump out from behind a tree with a clown outfit and a machete and intimidate a family. But c'mon, man, use some fucking common sense. These clown faggots have been pulling this shit for months now.

It made me cringe internally so hard, and also made me feel a little ashamed to be a gun owner.
>>
>>31867758
Having lived in Kenosha for some time, I can believe people from Milwaukee would pull this shit.
>>
>>31867770
He obviously went into full panic mode and just put his arm out in front of him and yanked the trigger, probably closed his eyes when he fired, like a dummy.

At the very least, just present the pistol and aim it at the clown's chest with a stern, loud verbal warning to stop. If the clown keeps approaching, then it's his fault, because he did have a deadly weapon in his hand.

But this dude has been an armed security guard before and is a CC license holder. It just makes me cringe how bad people sperg out in defensive situations and the correct use of force goes right out the window. If the clown wouldn't have had that machete, he would be in poundmeintheass prison right now. He got lucky.
>>
>>31867758
Your friend did nothing wrong.
You're a shit friend and underestimate what people will do to protect their children.
>>
>>31867810
Well the dude he shot admitted that he was in no way attempting to do any harm, so actually, if he would have taken .5 seconds to apply a little logic, he would have realized that, too.

He technically did nothing wrong, which is why he was not charged, but he is still a dumbass. If you met him, you would agree. Also, I never said he was my friend. I just said I know him. I will not say how I know him, as that would identify me.
>>
>>31867802
I was referring more to the drunk white guy. That's a common sight in Wisconsin, having personally been one multiple times.
>>
>>31867824
So...he's your friend or coworker then
>>
>>31867810
Also, he's a dindu who has literally no clue about use of force. He is one of this worthless fucks who thinks you can just shoot for any old reason, including someone mouthing off to you or getting into a fist fight that HE started, etc... The shit I have heard come out of this idiot's mouth is astounding. I literally had to explain to him one day that if he buys a AR pistol uppper and puts it on his regular AR lower, he is committing a felony. He had no idea that you have to pay $200 to the ATF for an SBR. He didn't even know what an SBR is. Even after I explained it to him, he wouldn't believe me, because one of his other dindu friends did it. He probably ordered it anyway and is not a federal felon unknowingly.
>>
File: images (25).jpg (26KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
26KB, 511x288px
Thank god for the jury system
>>
>>31867802
>Dude with a machete charges me and my kid
>better let him do it because what could POSSIBLY happen?
>>
>>31867837
He works with a friend. I don't work with him, no.
>>
>>31867758
He should've killed the clown
Then it's a dead man wielding a real weapons word against his
>>
>>31867845
>>Dude with a machete charges me and my kid
Didn't charge him, no. Just came out from behind the tree and did that I am gonna scare you bullshit. It was fucking trick or treating. Remember when people use to try to scare trick or treaters on Halloween. Now everyone is a scared beta, faggot numale SJW like you.
>>
>>31867857
>a real fucking machete
>when there are a bunch of killer clown rumors going on
His only wrong doing was not shooting that guy in the chest
>>
>>31867646
hi point
>>
>>31867914
Nah. Just pointing the gun at the guy's chest would have sent him running.
>>
>>31867758
>Not cool to jump out from behind a tree with a clown outfit and a machete and intimidate a family.
Halloween night is pretty much the one time I would not draw my piece if someone jumped out from behind a tree or something.
>>
>>31862110
Freddy Kruger had a ready Ruger on one Halloween night.

Shot some one just for fun, then continued to fight.

By nights end five were dead, but Freddy was nowhere in sight.
>>
>>31868661
Thank you. Not as bad, as say, stabbing an actor at a haunted house for jumping out at you, but kind of in the same arena. Just point your gun at him and say get the fuck away from me. If he continues to advance with the machete, then light him up with no fucks given.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.