[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SBRs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tan shorty.jpg (520KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tan shorty.jpg
520KB, 1920x1200px
Does /k/ actually register their SBRs? Be honest.

>in b4 AFT plz go
>>
>>31861751

I register all my guns because I live in yurop, but that means I didn't have pay any extra for my SBRs.
Then again if I lived in the US, I would definitely spend the extra $200 simply because I think all of the ""braces"" look like utter dogshit.
>>
>>31861751
There's really no point, if you shoot on private land and have a 16in upper to swap on incase you ever have to shoot someone and the cops come.
>>
>>31861751
I've met lots of people who have AR pistols, and rifles, and no SBR. However in the event of a habbening whether it be Katrina tier or Red Dawn tier they have told me they'd have no problem making sbrs for use inn a car and building or innaurban area. Having a 10" rifle with a collapsed stock in your back pack is much more preferable when checking on your properties through out the city.
>>
All of mine are registered and paid for.
And then there's the pistol braces.
>>
>>31861751
ATF gtfo.
>>
>>31861812
>There's really no point, if you shoot on private land and have a 16in upper to swap on incase you ever have to shoot someone and the cops come.

You should learn what "constructive intent" is before your pupper gets shot.
>>
>>31863039
ATF said that you can have all the things to convert your firearm from pistol to rifle and back to pistol. Keep a pistol buffer tube around and you'll be alright
>>
File: IMG_20161027_161913692.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161027_161913692.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>31861751
You don't?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.