[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AIA M10A2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: M10-A2.jpg (11KB, 490x132px) Image search: [Google]
M10-A2.jpg
11KB, 490x132px
Alright, I want this. Anyone know where to get one in the USA

>Australian International Arms no4 Mk 10A2
>No 4 Enfield
>Accepts AK mags, shoots 7.62x39
>Less than 1000 imported into USA
>>
>>31859999
Checked

I saw one a couple months ago at a gunshow in Colorado springs
>>
File: AIA-M10.jpg (16KB, 415x213px) Image search: [Google]
AIA-M10.jpg
16KB, 415x213px
They tried to peddle these about a decade ago inna Eurolandia.
I don't know if the issues still exist, but this is what european shooters ran into:
- They say it's "Australian International Arms" but it's actually made in Vietnam.
- The supplied magazines didn't feed for shit.
- The stocks cracked like twigs.
- Accuracy was meh.
>>
>>31860339
From what I have read and been told only the stocks were made in Vietnam, and the mags they came with were the only ones that work good. Kinda shitty desu I'm pretty sure the same company made M1s under the Lithgow name
>>
>>31860598

Dunno. The company that makes them never actually commented.

I think even the gun parts were made in Vietnam & assembled in Aussieland. But that's conjecture. I haven't owned one.
>>
I owned one. It was stolen.

You will only find one used, I believe the number in the US is much lower than 1000, more like 300.

It came with two factory mags, only one would feed, the front sight would constantly come loose, it was not anymore accurate than my WASR or yugo SKS. Polymer mags did not fit in the mag well (too wide) and you had to check every surplus mag, some wouldn't feed right, others were too snug in the well.

I'd still be thrilled to have it back, and would buy another if I could find it for the same price (paid around $550 iirc). It was a fun and handy little carbine, but not particularly useful if I'm being honest.
>>
>>31860631
>>31859999

Yeah, I'm totally willing to go so far as replacing the stock and replacing the barrel if needs be. Also aware of the minor mag modifications required. To me its a cool option for a cheap to operate bolt action that also takes high capacity mags if the need arises.
>>
>>31859999
Why would you want this pos when you can have any number of newer arguably better scout rifles. If you want x39 so bad go get a howa scout for like $700.
>>
>>31859999
Checked.

I've been wanting the .308 model for years but have yet to find one. Godspeed anon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.