[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Crazy Idea: The Town of /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Gun Crusader.jpg (311KB, 1478x1896px) Image search: [Google]
Gun Crusader.jpg
311KB, 1478x1896px
>Bunch of /k/ommandos form a village.
>This village is an unincorporated community
>Vote the unincorporated community to incorporate (become a municipality)
>Now you can form a legal police force
>Town of /k/ forms /k/ommando Police Department.
>Legal ownership of automatics and armored vehicles.
>Majority of the population is conveniently Deputized.
>Begin building bunkers, municipal annexation of neighboring empty lands, and make more towns across the empty parts of the USA.

Just an Interesting Thought.
>>
>>31859366

go back to jerking off over covers of guns and ammo and keeping your powder dry, because that civil war you want will never, ever happen.
>>
in reality

>bunch of k-tards gather together inna woods
>many spaggheti are to be had
>they build a wooden shack on public land
>eventually their utopia is find out
>they are evicted
>the shack demolished
>dragon dildoes and cosmolin tubes uncovered
>>
>>31859366
>>31859452

I think if by some buttfuckingly unlikely chance it ever happened.

It would be a mix.
>>
File: 27August410FallofRome.jpg (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
27August410FallofRome.jpg
1MB, 1024x768px
>>31859433
>never, ever happen.

People who have been living in peaceful environment for several generations have always a tendency to think it will stay like that forever.
And than "BOOM!" something happens and we have concentration camps and mass-murders like in Yugoslavia - a country that had one of highest levels of quality of life in Eastern Block.
There are numerous other examples.

Some time ago I would agree with you. But I spent several recent years deelpy involved in politics in Poland, red countless articles, watched numerous lectures and debates, and I have only one conclusion:
The world as we know it, ends.
The age of White Man is almost over.
A hundred years ago we ruled the entire world, and nobody would even dare to defy us. And now?

White man goes extinct - the demographic has no mercy.
After making Consumerism & Hedonism their New God, they don't even have children - because it's a burden.

The western societies are demoralized to the point, that they PROTECT and SUPPORT foreign invaders, even when they openly say they will kill all infidels.
In USA it's the hordes of negros, in Urop, it's muslims.

You're so sure everything will be fine?
I envy you. Me - I can barely sleep at night.

All that in an environment of constantly growing debt, erosion of civil rights, decline of technological progress, death of spiritualism/cult of materialism, and complete lack of responsibility for their own country in large portions of societies. Not to mention a lot of those countries are ruled by people who openly hate their own homelands and work hard to destroy it - the communists. Hillary in USA (half the voters wants her to rule!), lefto-liberals in Urop.
Western Civilization wasn't in such a bad condition since the Fall Of Rome, brother. And we all know what happened to the Romans.

God have mercy on our souls.
>>
>>31859366
How will you make money to get goods from the outside world. Surely you wouldn't be able to farm and craft everything you need since the majority of the people in your village will be useless. There will be a few who are avid outdoorsmen and can help your village live off the land but what happens when the animals are gone because of the demand for food in your village?
A guy I work with has this same idea.
But I could see it semi working as long as there's less than 10 people in like the Alaska wilderness In the middle of the forest.
>>
File: 1466206214020.jpg (62KB, 900x386px) Image search: [Google]
1466206214020.jpg
62KB, 900x386px
>>31859579
I feel like this too. The white race will eventually run out due to bullshit potrayel on african americans, unless we do something.
>>
>>31859579
>>31859834
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/pol/
>>
>>31859579
This and World of Tanks are how meth addictions start.
>>
Already been discussed to death. Some /k/omrades actually got close to starting one a few years ago, but it fell apart.
>>
>>31859366
>implying I would want to live with most of you
Nah, this form of communication is best
>>
File: 627.png (753KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
627.png
753KB, 1008x672px
>>31859366
swell idea, dont forget the nukes for deterrent purposes
>>
>Bunch of /k/ommandos form a village.
Towns need women too, you know?
>>
>>31860049
its 2016.9166, traps are all we need
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.