[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Troy Hurtubise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161030-212110.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161030-212110.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
It's gone.

It's all fucking gone.

All his videos; the Apache Leggings, OSEC Blue, his series VII or VIII suit - it's all fucking gone from YouTube, with the only trace of them ever existing being the thumbnails left on search engines.

Did anybody save anything? Is there a repository I can access? I doubt the Internet Archive has them, and I hope to God that they're cached or something, but did anybody at all save the videos? And why are they gone in the first place? Too many JewTube trolls?

Pic related: thumbnails of some of his videos.
>>
>>31856272
He got mauled to death by a bear. His family had it all removed.
>>
>>31856335
Are you serious?

Why does this shit always have to happen to the best of us?
>>
>>31856363
>look up Troy Hurtubise
>See videos from late '80s of his "Ant-Bear suit"
>blurry video of dudea hitting him with 2x4s, swinging logs, hitting him with a truck and pushing him down a hill
>>the best of us
>>
>>31856363
yeah man it was the bears son, the one he killed he wanted revenge

they had this big fight with kill bill music running in the background
>>
>>31856405
> implying he wasn't
Before it was taken down, he unveiled his Apache Leggings. Six pounds for each leg, practically bulletproof, and fireproof. No blunt trauma would be felt. He also claimed that whenever a bullet hit it - even full-sized calibers - it would simply flatten like a pancake and fall off.

Here's a video from 2013, that also includes some Talon 440s. He said in his Apache Leggings video that it would also stop bullets in their tracks, but you would have to sustain about 50% blunt trauma or whatever.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEPXlnswYvs

He was - and is, in his own words - "the world's foremost authority on armored exoskeletons."

>>31856709
I know you're probably joking, Anon, but what really happened to him?

His last tweet is from October 27.

What are the chances the Jews caused this, from a scale of 0-10?

I'd say 7.

> spends over half his life around bears, studying them
> spends nearly the same amount of time developing a suit so he can get closer, and come back unscathed
> unveils breakthroughs throughout this year after being silent for nearly eight
> suddenly dies via bear mauling
Now don't get me wrong, researchers die all the time, and Troy takes a lot of calculated risks, but I just don't understand how somebody who's been studying this shit for over thirty years can just die so suddenly.

Doesn't he only research black bears for safety purposes? I thought they weren't aggressive?

I honestly think that other - more human - factors may be at play here that we don't know about, and I'm not even a /pol/ or conspiritard.
>>
>>31856709
I don't think he kills bears unless he ABSOLUTELY HAS TO.
>>
>>31856335
Sauce?
>>
>>31856985
>Black bears
>not aggressive

Less, less aggressive and even then that is generally outweighed by their curiosity and opportunistic nature. no such thing as unaggressive bears just lazy ones.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.