[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: BattleBuddy.jpg (128KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
BattleBuddy.jpg
128KB, 920x690px
/k/ I'm going to move into a van to save money while going to 2nd year of college.
>What 1 gun should I get for self defense?
>What dogo should I get to keep me company?
>>
File: 1461026441467.jpg (20KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1461026441467.jpg
20KB, 331x331px
get fucked dan
>>
I wouldn't recommend any dog if you're trying to save money. Buy a Hi-Point carbine.
>>
any one try to fuck wit you just run them over in your van
>>
>>31851924
>save money
>What dogo should I get

kill your self. so sick of retards who are broke and have to mooch off other people and not repay their debts because they have a fucking dog.
>>
>>31851953
This is the blackest thing I've read all week.
>>
File: It'sHabbening.jpg (87KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
It'sHabbening.jpg
87KB, 700x525px
>>31851981
but I have 10g's saved away....i'm only 20
>>
>>31851924
Get a full-sized 9mm handgun and a rescue cattle dog.
>>
>>31851924

don't get a dog, and consider a highpoint carbine
>>
>>31851924
glock brand glock
> dogo
just one you like
can be any race
>>
>>31851924
Will you be living down by the river?
>>
>>31851924
Almost any handgun will do. Don't go for the cheapest even though it might seem like a great way to safe money reliability and safety are worth the extra investment.

I wouldn't recommend having a dog when living in a van but if you absolutely have to go for one the smaller breeds. Bigger dogs will only get stressed in small spaces. Ultimately all dogs get stressed in small spaces but some breeds need more of it than others.
>>
>>31851924
Why the fuck would you think it would be a good idea to live in a van? You have no cooking surface, no running water, no place to bathe, and on top of that you want a dog and a gun. Enjoy being the guy that people avoid because a) you're a fucking weirdo, and b) you smell like shit. Plus your van is more likely to get broken into and have what few possessions you have left stolen, including the gun you want for self defense.

TLDR: Rent a fucking apartment.
>>
Do not get a dog to leave in your smelly ass van while you are "in college" it would probably die.

If you want to live in a smelly assvan thats your choice but dont make mans best friend suffer because your life sucks.

Go buy any semi auto pistol in case your smelly ass van gets robbed while your in class (high probabilitysmelly ass vans usually have gudshit) maybe it wont get taken.

Enjoy your smellyass life in your smelly assvan.
>>
>>31854272
Agreed, if youre living in a vehicle, you are not nearly ready for the responsibility of another life that is completely dependant on you. You suck as a human being for thinking a dogo is a viable option for van life.
>>
>>31851924
Get a full time job and an apartment. I work full time in a machine shop and go to school full time.
>>
>>31851981
>implying dogs are more expensive than monthly rent
what the fuck are you on
>>
>>31851924
Rent a cheap ass apartment. That's almost always an option. If it's not, you can usually rent just a room--especially if you come across as quiet, responsible, & well-mannered. Most homeowners renting rooms will need cash--so if you prepay then you can usually get a better deal. 6 months for $2000 perhaps.

Assuming you're going to drive to school, now you can buy a cheap shitbox that runs and gets 20mpg instead of a cheap shitbox van that stalls and gets 10mpg and gets the cops called on you regularly.
>>
>>31852974
>race
breed
>>
On a similar vein, what are some /k/ approved dog names?
>>
>>31854563
GAS THE CHIHUAHUA'S BREED WAR NOW
>>
File: image.jpg (530KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
530KB, 2448x1836px
Not OP but bump
This is Dan if you kids know me
>where do you bathe?
Gym membership
>running water
Gym membership
>how do you cook?
Coleman and cooler or school microwave
>dogs?
Fuck no
OP I've done a lot of research and refining car dwelling and I've lived in my car at a young age with my family

>guns
Get any glock, get a 9mm glock, fill it with defense ammo, spray CLP into a cheap pump bottle, keep the glock on you, fuck the laws, keep it on you and never let it leave your sight. If you're living in your car space is a premium. Forget the dog, all your possessions at this point HAVE to be integral and necessary for your survival. Because your rent will only be car insurance, phone, gym membership, and gas, DO NOT CHEAP OUT OR BUY SHIT FOR YOUR CAR UTILITIES AND GUN AND CLOTHES.
Get yourself a yeti cooler
Get yourself a Coleman
Set up a dispensable side flip water jug and ikea mixing bowl as a sink in the back of your can
Make a wooden platform to sleep on
Get your clothes and life in order
Don't get a fucking dog
Get your g19 and keep it on you, get used to it being your only gun, get a 33rder or two if you feel under gunned
You have no place to store a primary and you certainly won't want to leave it in your van.
Tint your fucking Windows to the darkest legal level
Get adhesive rain guards for your windows so you can vent the windows at night when it's raining. If you get a glock, get a nice MOS glock and slowly upgrade it over time, it'll soothe your need to buy more guns through college.

That's my advice, faggot. Don't get a dog.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>31858402
Dan here bumping with pics
>>
>>31851924
Maxim German MG08 and a great dane
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 1000x1000px
>>31858470
>>
This is going to end bad for you, OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4781x2689px)
image.jpg
2MB, 4781x2689px
>>
>>31858523
Dan where do you park your home at night?
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 736x490px
Dan again,
Set up an MOS glock like this slowly over time with Armslist deals and you'll be completely content with your gun hobby, while creating a solid one gun to do it all. Keep your expenses tight and close. Don't be afraid to pay for quality, whether it be your gun, or clothes (tech wear, water resistant stain resistant etc) cooler, car, or stove. ; your life literally depends on it all.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31858602
Libraries, Walmart if you need to be anywhere or if you have the shits at night. Most of the time right outside of the gym, ideally a 24 hour fitness. A row or two away of course to avoid the light. It all depends on what you want to do.
Grocery shop for bread and eggs and supplies? Park at wal mart, don't do it often. Wal mart attracts the worst in people.
Need to study or get shit done? Library.
Need to shower or work out and pretty much do normal shit? 90% of the time park outside the gym. You can also store some things in the lockers there but I figure I keep it all in my car. It can be as simple as a blanket in the back of your car.
>>
>>31858402
Dan, first of all just put Dan in the name field, so you don't always gotta say your Dan.

Hi Dan, I'm anon. Anyway your setup looks semi comfy, but you must live somewhere warm. I can't see that working where I live, where it's cold. I live up north as it gets for America, I guard the ice wall to keep the white walkers at bay.

I could probably"survive", but life would suck. The money I'd spend on gas to run vehicle for heat could probably pay rent.
>>
>>31858666
Hey my friend, I'm doing it in Washington.
As long as you wear good base layers, and have a good sleeping pad and sleeping bag combo, life will be fine. Your body heat will swell the cabin. That isn't my set up, I'm doing it in a 1992
Honda Civic Hatchback
>>
>>31854563
There is no difference between race and breed except for semantics.
>>
>>31851924
>Moving in to van
>Want doggo

Pick one and ONLY one.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 371x464px)
image.jpg
117KB, 371x464px
Bump
>>
>>31851924
Literally had the same ideal on saving money. I was even though about continuing to live in the van for a few years after college. So I could save ever penny and buy a house out right.

The problem is I would end up living in the closet.
>>
>>31853068
Apartments are expensive. And if your net making any money you'll be paying it off for years.

OP live in that van and give us a detailed report on how to do it properly.
>>
File: tokarev tt33 de alper yilmaz-01.jpg (64KB, 858x599px) Image search: [Google]
tokarev tt33 de alper yilmaz-01.jpg
64KB, 858x599px
Get a Tokarev in 9mm or 7.62x25.
>>
Glock 19 and a pit bull
>>
>>31851924
Get a 92fs and a Caucasian mountain dog
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.