[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (539KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
539KB, 640x1136px
If I where to say but a T-Gewehr, how would I go about reloading some 13.2 TuF? I realize that if probably have to lathe some projectiles but does any one know about brass or dies? Pic unrelated and other qtddtot
>>
>>31851502
Jesus auto correct
>>
Can anyone post the download link for rifle accuracy facts? The file i downloaded got corrupted and i cant find the link again
>>
>>31851747
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rifle-Accuracy-Facts-by-Harold-Vaughn-2000-2nd-Ed-Paperback-Ballistics-Science-/162258046628?hash=item25c7554ea4:g:8BUAAOSwHMJYEkjH
>>
I'm looking to purchase a trap shotgun. Budget of roughly $1000 obviously the cheaper the better, recommendations?
>>
So, I'm in Canada, so I'm cucked in terms of home defence. If I use a firearm against someone who breaks into my house, I get fucked. So I was looking for something else to use, and I was thinking maybe a wooden baton/billy-club thing. Can anyone recommend me a good one?
>>
Has anyone had any problems with golden tigers 7.62x39? I heard amazing things about their ammo but it's shooting VERY inconsistently and I'm having a ton of light strikes.
>>
File: Arado_234B_5a.jpg (620KB, 1280x853px)
Arado_234B_5a.jpg
620KB, 1280x853px
>>31851502
Is it illegal to build reproduction of war machines? Let's say that i'd have the pilot licesne with the right permits to fly jet aircrafts. Could i build my own copy of Arado? I wouldn't weaponize it, just use it to fly to reenactments and air shows.
>>
>>31852909
fully legal, some weapons can be used if permitted. same with tanks and APCs
>>
>>31852987
Sweet
>/k/'s reenactment bomber divsion with Arados, b29s, lancasters and other aircraft when?
We could use murder kube as our roundel.
>>
File: small tank thingy.jpg (26KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
small tank thingy.jpg
26KB, 380x380px
>>31853032
wouldnt you need to be rich to make a tank/air vehicle? would love to make one of these
>>
>>31853093
Well yeah, that's my main problem. Getting license to pilot jet aircrafts is expensive enough let alone building repo of arado itself would cost a few milions. Cool things aren't for poorfags. Unless i'd built using plywood and simplyfy the controls, then maybe it'd be affordable.
>>
What are some "premium" AR lpks? Are they worth it if I am doing a fancyish build? Starting with a mega forged lower.
>>
File: DPRKhelical.jpg (28KB, 497x604px)
DPRKhelical.jpg
28KB, 497x604px
anyone have any idea on how to start weapons design/ manufacturing? seems interesting designing your own weapon and possibly being the next big thing. whats the features of the weapons of tomorrow? cylindrical mags, underbarrel weapons, that shoulder thing that goes up.

what about reproducing old and obscure weapons? is there a market for that?
>>
So I shot a Mossberg 500 the other day and sometimes the slide is stuck in the forward position after firing a shot, it takes a LOT of wiggle and some extra force to rack it back and eject the spent shell. The slide release didn't pop out for me to press, which is normal after trigger pull.

It cycles just fine with dummy shells and un-shot shells of various lengths, is this common?
>>
>>31853441
There's a market for everything, anon. You just have to find it.
>>
Anyone have any experience with Cooey Carcanos? Just bought one for $110 and waiting on some 6.5 MS. How did I do?
>>
Odd question but I just moved to the Orlando area and I wondered if by chance any /k/ommandos were looking for a room mate. I'm not an autist and I'm not a slob.
>>
>>31853450
Same thing happens with mine, I think its when you don't immediately eject a shell so it locks up a bit. Slide release only pops out when the gun is cocked.
>>
>>31852018
literally any shotgun can be used for trap. IF you practice enough.

That being said, I tend to lean towards 20ga over 12ga, Usually using an old Mossberg 500CT that was handed down to me, sometimes switching up with a 1906 manufactured Winchester 1897. My avg is 22 out of 25.

And I have used a police 870 with pistol grip for trap too. just for shits and giggles. everyone got a blast out of that at the club.

>>31853450
obvious question here, but, are you 110% sure you are using the correct length and load of shells? if you use 3.5" in a 3" it'll lock up like that when fired.
>>
I recently bought an Apec tactical trigger kit with USP for my shield and was womdering, should i look up a professional gunsmith to do the installation, since it involves removing the rear sight, or will my local gun store guy be savvy enough? I dont trust myself, nor have the ptroper tools, to install it mys lf.
>>
Ati Ar's any good? Looking for a cheap, no bullshit, no frills Ar that'll go bang everytime and doesn't need sports every half mag. Only used issued Fn's and Colt's. Any difference between those except selector switch?
>>
>>31853121
>plywood

He-162 it is, then.
>>
>>31856408
SPORTS is a magazine issue. Invest in either magpul's or polymer HK mag's. I'd say, stick with a S&W or a DPMS. or you could build your own, I've had good luck with Palmetto State Armory for that.
>>
>>31855272
>correct length and load of shells
various Winchester birdshot, Herter's buckshot, all under 3", in a 3' gun.
Some rounds lock the gun, some doesn't, there wasn't a pattern between the ammo and the malfunction, which is why I am confused.
>>
File: IMG_20161031_173554.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161031_173554.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Found a gun at my grandfathers old house because my family was looking through it after he died. I cannot for the life of me tell what the fuck it is. All I know is that it's missing one of the screws that secures whatever the hell reciecer it has to the stock and the front sight. Pic related
>>
Here's another pic
>>
File: 654651089.jpg (153KB, 750x750px)
654651089.jpg
153KB, 750x750px
>>31856355
>>
Anyone have any experience with painting firearms/metal? I'd rather not get into the powder stuff - any material recommendations would be great.
>>
>>31857904
You lucked out.
It's a Sheridan K2 paintball gun. Fairly rare.
>>
>>31857904
looks like an old benjamin air rifle
>>
>>31852320
>If I use a firearm against someone who breaks into my house, I get fucked.
Fucked as in the Crown prosecution will throw everything they can think of at you while offering you plea bargains at every turn, resulting in a lengthy court case. This is what NFA or whatever membership is good, because they may give legal assistance and maybe even pay for a lawyer.

Not fucked as in going to prison, because the past decade of case law is overwhelmingly in favor of defensive shootings. Shit, a suspected drug dealer in Quebec shot a cop in the face with a revolver during a nighttime no knock raid, and he was acquitted of all charges.
>>
What would happen if I shot a slug out my 12 gauge with a choke on?
>>
>>31858252
Nothing.
Slugs can go through even the tightest chokes.
>>
Poster wants $800 for it
Says it's a '44 Springfield
DARE I?
>>
>>31858871
I paid 1300 for an excellent condition '43
I say go for it. I love that rifle. But be sure to get a new gas screw or be limited to only shooting 150gr 30-06 which can be difficult to find for cheap
>>
>>31858926

Handload
>>
>>31858938
Not really feasible for me right now. Gas screw lets me shoot 180gr just fine and it cost like 15 bucks IIRC
>>
>>31858926
Just wondering if it's fishy that he's asking so little for one in such apparently good condition.

Surely it's been refinished at least, right? I'm a bit nervous about getting one with a shot-out barrel.

Thanks for the response, though. I'll try and help some other people in the thread too if they're still checking.

>>31852514
Check the primer seating, it may be set deep in the pocket. I think a batch of Wolf had that issue a while back.

>>31853141
If you're going Gucci enough for a forged lower and don't mind spending more, try to get an LPK without a trigger, then get an aftermarket trigger separately. "Premium" LPK triggers aren't normally anything to write home about.
>>
>>31858972
Personally I don't think I'd ever buy a gun without inspecting it in person but I'm also very paranoid. If it feels weird don't do it.
But I'm happy to talk M1s all day
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Can someone make a Buying and Selling thread?
I want to find someone in Washington that'll trade a glock 19 MOS for my sig P938
>>
Is current SA80s still as memetasticly unreliable as popular media made me to believe
>>
File: Stealth_Pistol.jpg (26KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Stealth_Pistol.jpg
26KB, 200x200px
is this possible? is this the next step?
>>
>>31858926
I get cases of Greek M2 that comes in clips for reasonable prices.
>>
>>31858972
That would explain the light strikes but not the inconsistencies I had with the ammo. It was going all over the place, but once I switched to brown bear I could shoot a consistent grouping.
>>
Anyone know how good the Galil ACE in 7.62 NATO is compared to most other battle rifles?
>>
is custom shotgun ammo illegal? what is the extent to which one can customise a weapon?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.