[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the shoulder thing that went up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5941.jpg (261KB, 610x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5941.jpg
261KB, 610x496px
What was the shoulder thing that went up?
>>
it was a barrel shroud

or if you're a predator it's your plasma cannon
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Shoulder+thing+that+goes+up
>>
File: IMG_7326-1.jpg (195KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7326-1.jpg
195KB, 800x600px
>>31849801
I always thought it was this. I think it was to help with recoil during automatic fire.
>>
>>31849817
You're my favorite person for the next 7 or so minutes
>>
>>31849801
"Thirty caliber clip in half a second"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0&ab#t=0m4s
>>
File: 1412424242614.jpg (42KB, 373x500px) Image search: [Google]
1412424242614.jpg
42KB, 373x500px
Am I crazy for thinking these politicians actually DO know more about guns than they let on?

From a purely pragmatic standpoint, it would seem impossible to write any of the legislation they do without at least having a cursory knowledge of terminology and make/models. For example, in California, specific parts are banned and specific rifles are banned by name.

Yet whenever they speak to the public, they spew verbal diarrhea that is technically incorrect. Are they intentionally trying to mislead, or am I thinking about this way too much?
>>
>>31849849
I always thought it was to keep the rifle up while prone.
>>
>>31852676
The laws are written by anti-gun groups who actually know shit and the legislators just vote on it
>>
>>31849801
>Mr. Wilson yells in his Dennis the Menace voice, "Feinstein!!"
>>
File: 1396837344090.jpg (73KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
1396837344090.jpg
73KB, 800x571px
>>31852690

So are these malicious surrogate groups? I just have a hard time picturing a bunch of soccer moms going through the Colt catalog and learning what parts on an AR-15 do.

I feel like it's a branch with a disarmament bent for evil purposes writing this, if what you say is true
>>
>>31852731
These anti-gun groups are not just hordes of soccer moms, they are well organized lobbying groups with experts on the subject matter that are FUNDED by hordes of soccer moms.

And yes there are people who know a lot about guns and don't like them.
>>
>>31849801
Finger off the trigger, bitch!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.