[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magpul PMAG (M2 or M3) vs Lancer L5 AWM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 20161020_1733332.jpg (238KB, 996x561px) Image search: [Google]
20161020_1733332.jpg
238KB, 996x561px
So I'm building an AR. I'm not really sure which one I should go with. I've heard they're pretty comparable. Not like Tapco shit or anything. What's /k/s opinon on AR mags?
>>
>>31849137
get both and see how they work with your bcg. both are great
>>
File: IMG_20160601_155119.jpg (4MB, 4000x2992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160601_155119.jpg
4MB, 4000x2992px
Most name-brand AR mags are fine. Pmags are so prevalent that they're cheap and they work as well as anything else. The only thing I've seen that beats $10-11 gen 2 Pmags are the $7 PSA metal mags with anti-tilt followers.
>>
>>31849137
I like both. You might hear from some people that the Lancers are bad because the first round pops up when the BCG is pulled back, but that only happens if the bolt comes back slow enough because the Lancer actually has enough room to put a 31st round in it, so that first round on a loaded mag can be depressed further by the bolt near the rim, causing it to "pop" slightly. Even then, it'll still load just fine when the BCG slams home.

Also, you may have to leave your Lancers loaded for a bit before they'll load easily on a closed bolt, but it's kind of a minor thing.
>>
>>31849225
>Also, you may have to leave your Lancers loaded for a bit before they'll load easily on a closed bolt, but it's kind of a minor thing.
I've had the same thing with pmags. Not a big deal, just smack it like you mean it.
>>
Lancer
Magpul
USGI (anti tilt followers)

Any one of those are g2g. The usgi's will be the cheapest and I personally like the look of them. Got a ton of black ones.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.