[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/riminals thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: mannequins.jpg (39KB, 622x364px) Image search: [Google]
mannequins.jpg
39KB, 622x364px
Let's have a thread about criminal combat and weaponry. Are there any operators turned /k/riminal hitmen/mercenaries or whatever? I know a lot of cartel hit squads have former spec ops in them, although that isn't saying much with Mexico's military
>>
>>31848552

Well, there was that former marine that shot the president once.
>>
>>31848558

>Unlike the Army and the Navy, the Marines have not yet had a former member become President.
>Also unlike the Army and Navy, the Marines have had a former member shoot and kill the President.
>>
>>31848558
I wouldn't really call Oswald an "operator". He didn't even see combat iirc. I mean more in the terms of turning to criminal ventures, not going schizo
>>
>>31848552
There was this marine who turned gangster in cali and murdered 2 cops with sks. All tactical and shit slicing the pie and the works
>>
File: chocolaterambo.jpg (28KB, 306x361px) Image search: [Google]
chocolaterambo.jpg
28KB, 306x361px
Chocolate Rambo

Jimmy Russels

Just to name a few
>>
>>31848706
>implying chocolate rambo was a criminal

He was fighting corruption. It was the rest of the police who are the criminals.
>>
>>31849910
Please explain more. I want to know.
>>
>>31851692
Not the guy you responded to, but just read his manifesto and stop requiring all your thoughts to be spoon fed to you. He saw corruption in the force he worked for and started shooting their family members.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.