[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former marine here, anyone laugh hard seeing these pussy euro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 54

File: _20161029_100258.jpg (147KB, 1078x663px) Image search: [Google]
_20161029_100258.jpg
147KB, 1078x663px
Former marine here, anyone laugh hard seeing these pussy euro cops with all their fancy equipment? These guys would run like hell the minute a shot was fired, in fact theres even footage of that happening during the Paris massacre. Smh.
>>
File: 4.jpg (186KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
186KB, 1920x1280px
>>31840566
Thank you for your cervix.
LEO thread, then?
>>
File: 5.jpg (276KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
276KB, 1920x1280px
>>31840580
>>
Are you mad because you were a POG and didnt get to operate? All that gear looks to cost more money than you'll ever see.
>>
File: t3o4NMn.jpg (452KB, 1920x1281px) Image search: [Google]
t3o4NMn.jpg
452KB, 1920x1281px
>>31840584
>>
File: H65Kz7z.jpg (301KB, 1920x1281px) Image search: [Google]
H65Kz7z.jpg
301KB, 1920x1281px
>>31840589
>>
File: ufWHc6Y.jpg (378KB, 1920x1281px) Image search: [Google]
ufWHc6Y.jpg
378KB, 1920x1281px
>>31840594
>>
File: 1391025143228.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1391025143228.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>31840598
>>
>>31840584
>sir, you can't bleed on private property. I'm afraid I'm going to ask you to come to the station with us.
>>
File: 1460316458515.jpg (475KB, 1920x1297px) Image search: [Google]
1460316458515.jpg
475KB, 1920x1297px
>>31840600
>>
>>31840600
The general irritation and disappointment with the world is palpable
>>
>>31840585
Especially on a muhreen salary.
>>
>>31840612
>>31840584
>>31840580
And this folks is why I love this threads, more new pics for my folder.
>>
>>31840566

Nobody laughed hard. Nobody that matters anyway. Only sad pathetic people like you, who tell lies on the Internet to entertain themselves because they don't have any real friends.

Bridge -------
I
I
I
You
I
I
I
Freeway
>>
>>31840566
>muhreen
>opinion ignored

Marines wouldn't be smart enough to use that equipment
>>
File: professionals.jpg (79KB, 820x461px) Image search: [Google]
professionals.jpg
79KB, 820x461px
>>31840566
>>31840584

Amusing side fact #1, a few weeks ago those guys were about to arrest an ISIS terrorist in Leipzig, who was known to have constructed an explosion device using more than 1.5kg of TATP.
They surrounded his house, he left his flat, they yelled at him - and he ignored them and ran away. And got away, as they all couldn't run after him with their heavy equipment.

The ISIS rat finally got recognized and catched by 3 Syrian refugees - who tied him up and called the police when he asked them for a place to sleep.

After being arrested, he killed himself while in custody. The police didn't realize a suicide bomber tends to be suicidal, so he they didn't monitor him 24/7.
>>
>>31841126
American cops couldn't chase a suspect either. Physical fitness doesn't seem to be too important.
>>
Seriously though,
The Lindt cafe siege and the NSW TOU's handling of the incident leaves much to be desired of state police department SRTs. If that is the level of proficiency they have under stress in spite of their training from both DA Australian SOF units we're in for fucking shitshow if a non-retard wanted to get their jihad on.

What's even more scary is grumblings of SASR and 2nd Commando elements about lack of training time and resources.

Last time I went to a range, the RO mentioned that the SASR shoot 300 rounds a week as though it was impressive.

I've been on here long enough and seen enough pro-shooter content to know that figure is fuck all for any sponsored shooter's weekly schedule.
>>
>>31840566
Theyre cowards so they need a scary looks at least
>>
>>31840566
>in fact theres even footage of that happening during the Paris massacre. Smh.

There's none. What you was are a team of standard cops getting suppressed and falling back.

I'm pretty sure you muhreen would have, as a standard cop, faced 3 guys with Ak while being equiped with a class 1A body armor, and armed with a 9mm pistol, and one 12gage shotgun. I can totally see it happening. After all, you're a muhreen.

FYI the first responders on site, who actually went inside, were a pair of standard cops with 9mm SIG SP2022 pistols and no body armor.

They were ready to die, entered the bataclan, killed a terrorist who was about to execute an hostage on the scene.

The terrorist had an explosive vest full of TATP. The shooting made the vest explode.

The pair of cops then had to fall back after they made sure the 2 other terrorists had fled their initial positions next to the windows and backed off near to the rear of the theater, into the technical areas.

Later, an assault column from the BRI (brigade of research and intervention, not even a very high ranked CT team) assaulted the corridor in which the 2 terrorists had massed no less than 12 hostages. The team advanced behind a big ass shield mounted of wheels, pulling behind the shield all of the hostages as they were advancing into the corridor.

The shield took 27 AK rounds.

No hostage was injured.

A cop had his thumb blown off by a ricochet round.

The two terrorist died.

Do you want me to tell you how you muhreen would have faired in such a situation ?

You would be in Arlington and 12 hostages would be dead.

That's how.

Now go eat some GMO-riddled burger, your cancer need to be fed.
>>
>>31840566
>Be marine inna sandbox
>Take small arms fire
>"YEAH WE'RE TAKING FIRE WE NEED CAS NOW!"
>Film with your Iphone how a small house gets blown up.
>>
File: 1477170571881.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1477170571881.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>31841152
>>31841152
Sure thing bud

https://youtu.be/S1-l5pqLtbo
>>
>>31841199

Is there a somewhat detailed account of this available in English? Sounds interesting.
>>
>>31841199
>The terrorist had an explosive vest full of TATP. The shooting made the vest explode.

What happened to the hostage?
>>
>>31841199
La manière dont tu essaie de te justifier comme si tu avais essuyé une insulte personelle est pathétique. N'oublie pas que les gens que tu es en train de défendre n'hésiteront pas une seconde quand Cazeneuve leur ordonnera de confisquer nos AR15
>>
>>31841254
Go away Frenchie, or speak American.
>>
File: Bundespolizei Cutie.jpg (325KB, 2048x1263px) Image search: [Google]
Bundespolizei Cutie.jpg
325KB, 2048x1263px
>>31840566
>German police
>muh frog masacre
I shit on you cervix, faggot
>>
>>31841184
Seriously speaking Euro police and terror response teams are horrible.
And I mean arab tier terrible.

Actually, probably worse. I can't see an ISIS cell the size of the one in Paris killing half as many people anywhere in the ME.

Perhaps except in Saudia.
Congrats frogs you are Saudia tier.
>>
>>31841199
>Do you want me to tell you how you muhreen would have faired in such a situation ?

Probably not waited for 2-3 hours outside as hostages were getting massacred.

But then the same shit happened in Florida.
>>
>>31841217
He's out of breath after running for what looks like 100 yards
>>
>>31840566
>Mentioning you're a marine when it's not necessary so thread unnecessary becomes muhreen bash thread

Good job you fucking obnoxious pog. I actually think this is just semi-clever trolling. Any former muhreen would know that would be the result on /k/.
>>
>>31841358
>semi-clever trolling
Not really. It's just blatant as fuck bait.
>>
File: team-torre-italian-COMSUBIN.jpg (233KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
team-torre-italian-COMSUBIN.jpg
233KB, 640x800px
>>31840566
>muhreens

Get rekt faggot.
>>
>>31841126
>those guys
> in Leipzig
Considering the guys in the second pic are Finnish Border Guards, I find that rather hard to believe.
>>
>>31841228
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.francetvinfo.fr%2Fsociete%2Fheros-du-bataclan-le-commissaire-qui-a-tue-un-terroriste-temoigne_1716657.html

Using Bing translator. Any badly translated stuff is the fault of microsoft.

Other stuff about the rest of the assault :

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ouest-france.fr%2Fattentats-paris%2Fattentats-paris-le-recit-glacant-de-lassaut-final-au-bataclan-3846578

It still lacks some elements though. Gotta put the pieces together yourself because there is no big huge documentary explaining everything. And obviously not a lot of video footage.

>>31841232
He's alive. The cops saved him as written in the articles.

>>31841254
>"the way you try to justify yourself like you were personnaly insulted is pathetic. Do not forget these people you are defending will not hesistate a second when [our interior minister] will tell them to confiscate our AR15s"

The topic I'm talking about is COPS SAVING LIVES DURING A TERRORIST ATTACK. Where am I talking about gun control ?

Also, lots of cops are gun owners as civilians.

Are you aware lots of them are currently demonstrating with their weapons in the streets for 2 weeks in a row after one of their colleagues got heavily burned by criminals ?

Not a very obedient crowd for "guys who would not hesitate to follow an order". Also, you really need to talk more to cops. You would be surprised.

>>31841346
Read the articles anon. Sure there were misshaps. But this had nothing to do with the supposed cowardice of the french responders. As our muhreen OP implied.

On the other hand you are right : our shitty interior minister did not sent the GIGN or RAID immediately (40 GIGN men were ready to assault less than 20 minutes after the beggining of the attack) cause he was scared this attack was a bait before another one, more massive. That's why another team, the BRI, intervened.
>>
Army>Marine Core
>>
>>31841350
>running
you didn't even watch the video. that was a lot more than just running, and running gets your heart rate up so you need more oxygen. he wasn't out of breath but his breathing was heavy.
>>
>>31840600
Good fucking lord
>>
File: murica_police.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
murica_police.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>31841152
>tries to get in shape
>supplements nutrition with McDonalds
American cops sure are smart :^)
>>
>>31841358
>semi-clever
You're giving the muhreens to much credit.
>>
>>31840566
>Former marine here
Nice to meet you, and thanks for your service. I'm vegan.
>>
>>31840566
>Former marine
since when has this been a thing?
>>
how long does it take them to get dressed?
>>
>>31841951
But he's not really a muhreen. This is a troll thread. In a moment of superb idiocy, you proved that.
>>
I'm a Marine infantry veteran of Iraq. I don't need to put other warriors going into harms way down to lift myself up. I know what I have done.

My only critique is the Euro SWAT cops wear too much shit. Just too much gear. But then they aren't moving to contact they arrive dressed riding in I assume.
>>
File: SWAT.jpg (233KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
SWAT.jpg
233KB, 2048x1366px
cop wannabe here (still in the academy). If I want to be an operator and tacticool should I just dedicate my life to getting into my department's swat team or would it be a decent idea to also try and get into my state's National Guard Special Forces group? No prior military service btw
>>
File: 1435411218897.jpg (256KB, 2500x1786px) Image search: [Google]
1435411218897.jpg
256KB, 2500x1786px
>>31840584
pls more operators with breaching tools photos.
>>
>>31842442
>NG

you'd just wash out like the rest and swab decks.

You're already invested more into the copfag world so why not focus on that route.
>>
>>31840566
>pussy euro cops with all their fancy equipment

Those are counter-terrorism unit you faggot. Do you even know the difference with municipal police ? Do the swat carry glocks in your country ?

>These guys would run like hell the minute a shot was fired, in fact theres even footage of that happening during the Paris massacre. Smh.

Links or GTFO. In fact

-During the Charly Hebdo attacks first person to get at the scene was a policeman with a Berreta. He was ambushed by 2 sandniggers and flanked by a third one, all with AKs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kSzPX42Bv8

Also the journalists at charly hebdo basically told the terrorists to go fuck themselves when they wanted them to make a statement and died laughing at them.

-During the bataclan attacks 3/4 of the terrorists were killed by 2 municipal policemen who came in basically immediately and freed half of the hostages, no civilian casualties. They were ordered to pull back by the AT-unit before they could finish the job.

Meanwhile you americans sit on your asses while europe gets the terrorism you created. Cops so bored you give them military grade equipment and all they do is kill niggers once in a while.

>Former marine here

Probably weren't ever deployed. In any case, americans in afghanistan are know to shit themselves when there's fire. Start crying when their friends die and call for support all the time. I guess it's pretty nice to have half the civies be "hurrr danks fur service mr army" while all you do is jackshit.
>>
>>31842722
>berreta
Correction: SIG SP2022
>>
>>31842722
>Also the journalists at charly hebdo basically told the terrorists to go fuck themselves when they wanted them to make a statement and died laughing at them.
Those neutered serfs died with the knowledge that a firearm of their own could´ve saved the whole office from slaughter - hardly a laughing matter, in my opinion.

>Meanwhile you americans sit on your asses while europe gets the terrorism you created.
America didn´t create terrorists. Eurocucks, however, let them in; islamic terrorists have established themselves in Europe with the blessing of European decisionmakers. You reap what you sow.
>Cops so bored you give them military grade equipment and all they do is kill niggers once in a while.
Niggers kill eachother all too well without any police intervention. Furthermore, a "militarized police" (they´ve got carbines and flak vests in feudal yurop too, by the way) is a price worth paying for a right to keep and bear arms.

t. yuropoor
>>
>>31840566
>former marine

ayy how's that inferiority complex coming along m8 ?
>>
>>31842722
Status of booty: blasted
>>
>>31842835
>Those neutered serfs died with the knowledge that a firearm of their own could´ve saved the whole office from slaughter - hardly a laughing matter, in my opinion.

Implying islamic state terrorists who post execution videos on random whites on youtube storm the building of guys drawing muhammad jut to leave them alive anyway. You fucking retard do you have any idea who you're dealing with ?

The Charly Hebdo guys, however unfunny their journal was, just decided not to be fucking cucks and die proud and laughing instead of indulging the mudslims terrorists by being filmed saying shit and then decapitated one by one.

>America didn´t create terrorists.

Implying invading Iraq, overthrowing a stable government, installing a bloodthirsty religious minority in power and then pulling back from an ungoverned region didn't absolutely create isis.

>Eurocucks, however, let them in
Implying we had any choice, how the fuck do you guard borders of all of europe. You fucks are just lucky you're so far away.

>Furthermore, a "militarized police" (they´ve got carbines and flak vests in feudal yurop too, by the way) is a price worth paying for a right to keep and bear arms.

1. Only military police which is used in extreme situations has arbines & flack vests. Day to day police have level 2 body armor and handguns.

2. >is a price worth paying for a right to keep and bear arms.

Would be a sensible argument if you fat retarded cucks understood that rights entail responsibilities and if your police was any good at preventing shootings.

Our policemen armed with shit actually respond faster and more effectively and none of our fucking citizens are cucked enough to make shootings even though it's fucking easy to come by hunting weapons or black market guns.
>>
>>31840566
Fuck you OP! These are German "9er" better known for you murican fags as GSG9. Nuff said!
>>
>>31842902
Damn straight Hans.
>>
File: stronkwymyn.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
stronkwymyn.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>31841126
>2 female cops
oh lord
>>
File: 1465738242821.jpg (427KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1465738242821.jpg
427KB, 2048x1363px
>Americans making fun of frogs when they had a single kebab killing almost 50 people inside a faggot club
weew la

pic related
>>
>>31842944
With a fag holding the door shut on people. R/ing Purge Pepe.
>>
>>31842955
That's Americans for you.
>>
File: 1427220386604.jpg (1MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
1427220386604.jpg
1MB, 5616x3744px
>>31842835
>America didn´t create terrorists
>>
>>31842722
NON C'EST BON CHEF
>>
>>31841126
You can just hear the Benny Hill already.
>>
>>31842891
>Implying islamic state terrorists who post execution videos on random whites on youtube storm the building of guys drawing muhammad jut to leave them alive anyway. You fucking retard do you have any idea who you're dealing with ?
Your reading comprehension is third-grade level.
>The Charly Hebdo guys, however unfunny their journal was, just decided not to be fucking cucks and die proud and laughing instead of indulging the mudslims terrorists by being filmed saying shit and then decapitated one by one.
They were disarmed cucks who died a preventable death.
>Implying invading Iraq, overthrowing a stable government, installing a bloodthirsty religious minority in power and then pulling back from an ungoverned region didn't absolutely create isis.
This "bloodthirsty religious minority" was not a US creation, and it would´ve seized power sooner rather than later irregardless of US foreign policy.
>Implying we had any choice, how the fuck do you guard borders of all of europe.
There is no need to guard all borders; not handing out residency and welfare does that trick well enough.

>You fucks are just lucky you're so far away.
I´m European.
>1. Only military police which is used in extreme situations has arbines & flack vests. Day to day police have level 2 body armor and handguns.
Similar to America, then.
>Would be a sensible argument if you fat retarded cucks understood that rights entail responsibilities
Those "reponsibilities" are paying tax and defending the Constitution, nothing more.
>and if your police was any good at preventing shootings.
It is not the task of Police to prevent crime.
>Our policemen armed with shit actually respond faster and more effectively
Police do not roam every street corner round the clock. They are not and cannot be tasked with protecting each and every citizen from physical harm. That is why civilized countries allow law-abiding citizens the right to bear arms for self-defense.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (77KB, 735x592px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
77KB, 735x592px
>>31842975
feels bad, chef
>>
>>31842891
>and none of our fucking citizens are cucked enough to make shootings even though it's fucking easy to come by hunting weapons or black market guns.
>being this fucking stupid
Pic related. Gun control is a tool of power, useful for controlling ignorant cretin - that would imply you´re in good company, frog.

PS.The bataclan terrorists were french citizens.
>>
>>31842891
Not that guy, but m8. Sykes-Picot? British Mandate in Palestine? That's the root cause right there.
>>
File: 1379885594809.jpg (140KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1379885594809.jpg
140KB, 700x466px
>>
>>31842985
kys

>They were disarmed cucks who died a preventable death.

Of course not you fucking retard.

>Religious minorities can seize power even when there are boots on the ground

Literally stupid.

>There is no need to guard all borders; not handing out residency and welfare does that trick well enough.

Welfare enables terrorists apparently, if we hadn't had that there is no possible way for them to come.

>Similar to America, then.
No you fucking faggot.

>Those "reponsibilities" are paying tax and defending the Constitution, nothing more.
There's nothing in the constitution against murder and rape so I guess having the power of a semi-auto rifle doesn't entail stuff like "defend your community", "be a stabilizing force for good". On the contrary, as long as muh state power and taxes are ok you can act like a fucking somali warlord ? Do you even have an education you dumb fuck ?

>It is not the task of Police to prevent crime.
retardtarian b8. Will stop answering now.

>Police do not roam every street corner round the clock. They are not and cannot be tasked with protecting each and every citizen from physical harm. That is why civilized countries allow law-abiding citizens the right to bear arms for self-defense.

Litterally undermining your point about gun responsibility. You still have no understanding of the role of the police force in maintaining the monopoly of violence.
>>
>>31843022
that's in Kenia
>>
>>31843018
Dismantling the ottoman empire 4 natural ressources & colonialism made up plenty of instability in the region and propped up a lot of states warring against one another for religious purposes, but to some extent, they recovered.

Take à look at egypt, syria, iraq, prior to american involvement in the 80' and 90'. They are western secular states.

Check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0
>>
File: 2nd amendment analyzed.gif (44KB, 827x628px) Image search: [Google]
2nd amendment analyzed.gif
44KB, 827x628px
>>31843085
>the role of the police force in maintaining the monopoly of violence
What happened to We The People?
>>
>>31843106
>Take à look at egypt, syria, iraq, prior to american involvement in the 80' and 90'. They are western secular states.
>something something, we had to stop the commies!
>>
>>31843085
>not knowing libertarianism is the opposite of authoritarianism and it has nothing to do with the left/right scale
>You still have no understanding of the role of the police force in maintaining the monopoly of violence.
>Do you even have an education you dumb fuck ?
>Welfare enables terrorists apparently
>Of course not you fucking retard.

hi leftie, feeling like justifying our 60k we owe in student loans are we?
>>
>>31843085
>Of course not you fucking retard.
Had they possessed arms for their defense, they could´ve popped the snackbars before any major damage was caused.
>Literally stupid.
I´m not the one constantly misinterpreting text-based communication. Let me simplify your erroneous quote: if no american on iraq soil, then fundamentalist muzzies inevitably seize power.
>Welfare enables terrorists apparently, if we hadn't had that there is no possible way for them to come.
Good thinking.
>No you fucking faggot.
That´s not a very well-thought out response, frogboy. You can do better.
>There's nothing in the constitution against murder and rape so I guess having the power of a semi-auto rifle doesn't entail stuff like "defend your community", "be a stabilizing force for good".
The Constitution is the basis of American Common Law, which prohibits both murder and rape. Thus, defending the Constitution entails defending the prohibition of murder and rape.
>On the contrary, as long as muh state power and taxes are ok you can act like a fucking somali warlord ?
Not at all. I drafted that particular reply as an answer to your typical social-democrat belief of "rights and responsibilities", which translates to privilege-based, permit-driven "ownership" (read: loaning at the mercy of the State) of private firearms.
>retardtarian b8. Will stop answering now.
French law does not task Police with protecting your livelihood for the reason I cited earlier: resources do not allow for instant response times.
>You still have no understanding of the role of the police force in maintaining the monopoly of violence.
I have a perfectly good understanding of the fascistoid Weberian "monopoly of violence"; it is, after all, the prime justification cited by the state when it renders ordinary citizens helpless in the face of criminal assault of person and property.
>>
>>31843256
I was actually paid 48K€ for my engineering masters.
>>
>>31843131
>What happened to We The People?
It never existed in 18th-century Europe. Hence why one must currently explain elementary concepts of British Common Law, and by extension Roman Law, to yuropeons.
>>
>>31843305
then i'm absolutely amazed you disregard all people suggesting people should defend themselves as "retardtarians", believe police forces "maintain the monopoly of violence", and think terrorism is a thing that just happens and welfare (and the actions of the welfare state) in no way has an effect on it

honestly you may be a good engineer, and if you are that's awesome, but you probably would have been better off just learning how to become an engineer and not getting your head shoved full of leftist holier-than-thou bullshit

we're all the same here, your education doesn't matter, insults don't matter. you're judged on your arguments and you clearly don't have much to fall back on at the moment
>>
>>31843331
>explain roman laws to europeans

lolololo

Napoleonic code is superior.
>>
Current Ranger here.

Marines are faggots.
>>
>>31843331
>Hence why one must currently explain elementary concepts of British Common Law,
It's not just Europeans. Even here in Britain, people are completely unaware of their laws.

And these are the people supposed to be voting for MPs, what a joke.
>>
File: 602px-Genkill_AKb.jpg (75KB, 602x339px) Image search: [Google]
602px-Genkill_AKb.jpg
75KB, 602x339px
>>31840566
>first words out of his mouth
>I was a marine you know

Checks out.
>>
>>31843305
>I was actually paid 48K€ for my engineering masters.
>implying
An engineer would not confuse axpayer-financed tertiary education with "payment"; he/she would not confuse law enforcement personnel with armed bodyguards, nor would he/she fail to understand the consequences suffered by a populace deprived of the right to bear arms for their defense. You´re not fooling anyone.
>>
>>31843370
wait holy shit
>i WAS actually paid

i read that as "i paid 48k for my engineering masters" and thought he paid out of pocket

>>31843305
i take that back you're either a full blown commie retard or someone who hasn't turned 18 yet
>>
File: 1477665654606.png (117KB, 1531x841px) Image search: [Google]
1477665654606.png
117KB, 1531x841px
>>31843348
>Napoleonic code is superior.
Are you unaware of what Napoleonic code builds on?

PS. Here´s that image I promised for you>>31843305
>>
File: copsrunning.jpg (100KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
copsrunning.jpg
100KB, 940x627px
Leafcops like to dress like soldiers too. This is from the 22 October shooting in Ottawa, it was all over by the time these """""high speed"""" dickheads showed up.
>>
>>31843346
That's a misinterpretation. I think the power of a weapon has to come with the responsibility not to use it as a means of self empowerment against the community but rather as a way to protect it and be protected by it. I guess that's the major difference between the US and Europe.

I have limited education in philosophy, the only way I know to enforce laws is by having the enforcers of the law be more powerful than the individual citizen, in case that citizen decides to commit crimes. Thus the "monopoly of violence". I'd be glad to hear another pov.

Also I didn't say terrorism "think terrorism is a thing that just happens". I believe that our terrorist organisations were created as an effect of the american involvement in the middle east. Sure we kind of help their narrative by having muslims in guettos. I don't get how welfare has anything to do with it. These associations can finance any young boy to get a plane ticket there, give him weapons, training and go back to do shit. When you start doing stuff like that you're outside of the state and outside of welfare.

And outside of that, welfare is pretty good economically, for us. Our lowest classes are in much better shape productivity wise and purchasing wise than the US or the rest of europe. And besides, it's impossible for everybody to get a job and for the population to grow, the whole gig of progress is to lower labor.

Wasn't bragging about being an engineer, my point was that I was actually paid to do my masters, because I'm was in a pretty good school that's intensive. Without that incentive only rich kids would be able to study there. That's a +
>>
>>31841947
American cops can be on duty for 10+ hours a day, don't really have time to sit down and cook themselves a meal so fast food is all they really have to sustain themselves
>>
>>31843370
>>31843385

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you kids !

Nah, actually, I went to a school owned by the state where you get paid by the state as in salary so you don't have to work on the side to eat and have a roof. Then in exchange for that you can either work for the state or be hired by a firm that pays back that amount (The most common thing). The best schools in France all have that system.
>>
>>31843457
Explains all the fat donut cops, why doesn't the police administration give them rations or shit ?
>>
>>31843430
> I think the power of a weapon has to come with the responsibility not to use it as a means of self empowerment against the community but rather as a way to protect it and be protected by it.
this is a fundamental difference between americans and europeans, you believe the individual is tainted and can only be saved by a strong state, the americans believe otherwise.

> the only way I know to enforce laws is by having the enforcers of the law be more powerful than the individual citizen, in case that citizen decides to commit crimes.
this is the exact same, you believe the individual is going to break laws and necessarily must be punished by a powerful entity, without even factoring in that the people make up the state, make up the government, and should have control over the laws that are passed and enforced. if 80% of the population doesn't want a law but it's enforced anyway to the behest of a small 1%, is that really democracy?

>I believe that our terrorist organisations were created as an effect of the american involvement in the middle east.
i agree with you on this

>And outside of that, welfare is pretty good economically, for us.
>Our lowest classes are in much better shape productivity wise and purchasing wise than the US or the rest of europe.
currency and wealth are two entirely different things, welfare relies on the production of wealth and "distributes" that wealth via currencies, the fundamental backbone of this policy is that wealth must still be created, almost always at a higher rate than before, to fund it

welfare works if you have a large amount of people working to create wealth (and honestly it can be a really good thing in those cases), but 90% of the time it balloons and starts dragging down national productivity with it, this is the distinction you must make

> it's impossible for everybody to get a job and for the population to grow
this is why some people want unneeded labor out of the workforce, aka women ;^)
>>
>>31843480
That's exactly what they should have, law enforcement variety meals, preferably full of protein, washed down with gatorade
>>
>>31843430
> I think the power of a weapon has to come with the responsibility not to use it as a means of self empowerment against the community but rather as a way to protect it and be protected by it.
And in your mind, this translates into disarming civilians roaming the streets?

>I have limited education in philosophy, the only way I know to enforce laws is by having the enforcers of the law be more powerful than the individual citizen
That is the case in every country, even the US. This line of reasoning does not support disarming law-abiding citizens roaming public spaces.
>Also I didn't say terrorism "think terrorism is a thing that just happens". I believe that our terrorist organisations were created as an effect of the american involvement in the middle east.
The middle east was fucked up by Britain in the late 19th century/early 20th century.

> I don't get how welfare has anything to do with it. These associations can finance any young boy to get a plane ticket there, give him weapons, training and go back to do shit. When you start doing stuff like that you're outside of the state and outside of welfare.
A paperless person cannot board a plane; he/she needs to be part of the system before undertaking the path of jihad.

>And outside of that, welfare is pretty good economically, for us. Our lowest classes are in much better shape productivity wise and purchasing wise than the US or the rest of europe
What proof do you have to back up these claims of yours? As far as I know, Americans enjoy a much higher purchasing power than most Europeans, with certain (namely Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway and Liechtenstein).
>>
>Use of PPE such as eye pro, kevlar, gloves, plates
Roger
>Super cool guy LBE
Ok, fine
>IN OLIVE DRAB/FOLIAGE/UCP/MULTICAM/COYOTE/ATACS/RANGER GREEN

That shit makes me cringe unbelievably.
>>
>>31843430
>Without that incentive only rich kids would be able to study there. That's a +
Smart kids study everywhere. The key words for you to learn are "SAT, ACT, student loans (federal, state, school)".
>>
>former Marine
>Former

Yeah I'm calling bullshit
>>
>>31843505
*with certain exceptions
>>
>>31843514
Not everybody can take a loan that covers the whole studies + living expenses. And some unis are too hard to have a part-time job. Plus once you're out, it's good not to be in debt.
>>
>>31840600
> MOM, i told you i'd bring a tv crew over, what the fuck?
>>
>>31842938
I don't like being sexist but....... Jesus Christ they should not be cops.
>>
>>31843535
>Not everybody can take a loan that covers the whole studies + living expenses.
That´s what scholarships are for. Dumb people pay out of pocket, smart people suck uncle sam´s tit.
> And some unis are too hard to have a part-time job.
The vast majority of students attending "hard" universities (ivy league schools or state flagship schools) are gifted with high intelligence, and thus with smart parents, and thus - in most cases - with family-sponsored financial support. Generally speaking, success is passed down by previous generations; students from poor backgrounds are the exceptions that prove the rule.
>Plus once you're out, it's good not to be in debt.
I´d choose a few ten thousand dollars in student debt over a lifelong burden of absurd taxes on each and every thing imaginable.
>>
>>31843487
>this is a fundamental difference between americans and europeans, you believe the individual is tainted and can only be saved by a strong state, the americans believe otherwise.

True but we don't have school shootings every other day and heroes everywhere.

>this is the exact same, you believe the individual is going to break laws and necessarily must be punished by a powerful entity, without even factoring in that the people make up the state, make up the government, and should have control over the laws that are passed and enforced. if 80% of the population doesn't want a law but it's enforced anyway to the behest of a small 1%, is that really democracy?

This doesn't happen back here. Our governments are wayyy less prone to lobbying and special interests by design. It's more demagogy, so 51 vs 49% but that's democracy for you.

>but 90% of the time it balloons and starts dragging down national productivity with it, this is the distinction you must make

France has the highest productivity in europe so I think we're good for now.

>this is why some people want unneeded labor out of the workforce, aka women ;^)
lololololo

>>31843505
>And in your mind, this translates into disarming civilians roaming the streets?

No, however disarming offenders and cucks who don't understand the responsibilities of a gun, yes. If you don't understand this at the state level, it works just as well at the neighbourly level.

>The middle east was fucked up by Britain in the late 19th century/early 20th century.
No it wasn't see
>>31843106

>A paperless person cannot board a plane; he/she needs to be part of the system before undertaking the path of jihad.

Welfare and citizenship are different things and also you can travel without a visa, obviously.
>>
>>31840600
?????????????
>>
File: 1472752165218.jpg (62KB, 467x554px) Image search: [Google]
1472752165218.jpg
62KB, 467x554px
>>31843508
I'm okay with solid colors on SWAT dudes, but Multicam and digi patterns look out of place on LEOs.
>>
>>31840566
I thought it was tradition in the MUHREENS to never, ever call yourself an ex-marine.
>>
>>31843597
>True but we don't have school shootings every other day
Neither does the USA. Adding to that, school shootings - including all other homicides by firearm - are statistically insignificant.
> Our governments are wayyy less prone to lobbying and special interests by design.
What design would that be? The lack of a sturdy constitution? You´re giving me a good laugh, Pierre.
>France has the highest productivity in europe so I think we're good for now.
You could be doing better.
>No, however disarming offenders and cucks who don't understand the responsibilities of a gun, yes.
That would be 99.9% of the French population, according to French law.
> If you don't understand this at the state level, it works just as well at the neighbourly level.
I understand that you love the thought of being a helpless wimp.
>No it wasn't see
Yes you were see
>a history book

>Welfare and citizenship are different things and also you can travel without a visa, obviously.
An illegal immigrant from MENA cannot purchase a ticket and board a plane in France.
>>
>>31843597
>True but we don't have school shootings every other day and heroes everywhere.
yes, and you also don't have the right to own firearms and your safety is entirely dependent on the state continuing to function in a way that benefits you

this is akin to taking the keys to your house, putting them in a nice glass case, and putting that glass case down town with a note of where you live

you're assuming that every person who walks by will go "oh i'm not going to rob that man", and for a while it may appear safe, but eventually someone is going to take those keys and steal your shit

the same thing will happen with the state, just with more genocides and less robberies. failing to realize this is a good indicator for why europe is being invaded

>This doesn't happen back here.
you're deflecting the point, your society trusts the state above the individual and that has (and will) resulted in terrible shit, just as it has in the US

>France has the highest productivity in europe so I think we're good for now.
see you in 20 years

t. californian

>lololololo
nah it's a legit argument even if a bit cruel, having nearly 80% of the population doing work when a much smaller percentage is actually NEEDED to work results in the reduction of wages, the reduction of productivity, and the destruction of the family unit which has resulted in a lot of today's issues
>>
>>31840566
I don't understand why they are using the mp7 how many bad guys are using body armor lately? seriously think an AR-15 or one of their gay european 556 would be better. even an MP5
>>
>>31842902
As much as I agree, those are from SEK Munich/South Bavaria.
>>
>>31843660
MP7 pros
>good enough range, ammo capacity and firepower for police/CT stuff, all in a small package
>ammo defeats kevlar vests, has a flatter trajectory and ricochets less than 9mm
>you could easily shoot it 1 handed if needed, unlike any 5.56 carbine
>less concussion from pistol ammo than rifle ammo when shooting indoor, which is a pretty big deal for people who don't have earpro imo
>SMG's are 9001% cooler than your suckass AR
>>
>>31843508
>OD clothing
>cringeworthy

what?
>>
>>31841376
>wearing non-italian camo and wielding a french smg
>>
>>31843873
>Beretta M12
>French
>Not commenting on Tactical Chuck Taylors/10

Sure is faggoty in here.
>>
>>31842944
>faggots
>people
>>
>>31843508

Solid colors are mandated in a lot of places to make the doods look less "militarized."
>>
>>31841199
Marines in combat jump to cover as soon as a 14yo camelfucker shoots at them with his unzeroed AK. Then they call air support who will level the snipers supposed location with a 1000 pound JDAM.
>>
>>31841254
Sauf que t'as pas d'AR15, pédé.
>>
>>31843490
Gatorade is too saline, powerade not saline enough but close. I tend to prefer powerade because eliminating water is esier than diluting salt, especially if you're also getting govvie cafeteria food

They should just have food trucks with either varied menus between each truck or a universal menu that rotates with each restock. Literally talking about undercover cops in a falaffel van driving around serving the delish to their buddies on the beat. They fight crime.
>>
File: 1465415221567.jpg (7KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
1465415221567.jpg
7KB, 300x239px
>>31843867
OD IS LOVE
OD IS LIFE
>>
>>31843457
Oh, shut up. They're being lazy. I work 12 hours a day and work is 40 minutes away from home. I still manage to cook for myself most days. No time for anything extravagant save my days off, but it definitely isn't hard to pre-make meals to not be a fat bitch with coronary heart disease
>>
>>31845473
So go eat a cheeseburger because you sound like a faggot.

Who cares if cops are fat. I can outrun them better. Tacticool cops will get rekt.
>>
>>31845505
>So go eat a cheeseburger because you sound like a faggot.

I do eat cheeseburgers. Just not fast food ones unless i'm away from home for days, because they're greasy and taste like shit.

>Who cares if cops are fat. I can outrun them better. Tacticool cops will get rekt

I care, man. I care. #bluelivesmatter
>>
>>31841350
Running dead sprint jumping over shit is really fucking hard. You sound like a fat person.
>>
>>31841350
You fucking idiot. Imagine running that far, jumping over 5 foot+ obstacles while your ADRENALINE is through the roof. Then go back and criticize this cop. This cop is the top 5% of all physically fit cops i'd say confidently.
>>
>>31841350
Sprinting, runners don't chug their arms like that, it's not only inefficient for long runs but causes blood pressure to skyrocket. Huge wide arm motions like that only occur during a full sprint to maximize peak performance immediately.
>>
>>31840566
>former marine

A real Marine would never refer to himself as a "former" one.
Fuck off, liar
>>
File: (you).webm (3MB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
(you).webm
3MB, 960x544px
>>31840566
DANKS 4 UR CERVIX MUHREEN
>>
>>31846344
You stupid cock.

The saying is "once a marine always a marine".

Marines refer to themselves as former Marines so they don't use the term ex-marine.
>>
>>31841212
This
>>
>>31840566
>tactical dick pouch
>>
>>31846435
Tac sac pack?
>>
Former naval cook here. I couldn't run a block now without dying after getting out of service over a decade ago. I took pride in cooking slop for our servicemen. My job now is a chef at a prestigious restaurant called McDonalds. Glad serving my country made me the success I am today. Proud of US cops where they need 19 of them to surround one criminal with a small knife. Actually witnessed it and there were female cops in that group pointing their pistols at him ready to fire at any moment from their stance.
>>
>>31843595
Not that other guy. But...

Debts are a scary thing to have hanging over your head for potential students, especially if your classes are going to be expensive. And most people don't understand the widespread number of scholarships available. I know I couldn't find any when I went to school for IT at 30. But the Student Loan did come with a lot of grants because one of the good things the Harper government did was subsidize education opportunities. So my Provincial loan is interest-free, and I got a bunch of grants with it and the Federal loan. I got about 30K in all and only need to pay back 20K, most of which is going to be taken care of by an inheritance.

But I also know a 'fixer' (and feel free to assume bullshit, it's the internet) who basically said that the rules don't apply to the rich, which isn't really a surprise to anyone. Someone's rich daddy makes a donation and their 1.5 SAT dumbass of a son gets to go to an Ivy League school. Nothing new, but doesn't change the fact that it's 'wrong' because it deprives a place at the school for someone who deserves to be there on the merit.

>Generally speaking, success is passed down by previous generations
Wealth is passed down by generations, talent and success are not. While practically speaking you are more likely to inherit a high intelligence if your parents are, human genetics are so random that it's hardly certain. And inherited wealth is no measure of talent of ability, since it only affords opportunities that the poor do not have.

>>31843505
>Americans enjoy a much higher purchasing power than most Europeans
Mostly due to lower prices in America, a lot of which is due to other factors than value of the dollar, mean wages/salaries, since prices didn't drop at all in Canada during the solid year or so when our dollar was valued the same (and would still be if that thing with oil didn't happen).
>>
>>31840566
I've been a cop Chicago for 7 years. I patrol the near east side of the city. Let me tell you about policing in a large strictly minority city in the US, it's like fucking patrolling on Iraq after we "won the war" except they don't have motors and RPG's yet, and it's probably just a matter of time before some outside party decides to arm our home grown insurgents. Some rag heads tried to arm the El Rukins with shoulder fired rockets in the late 80's. That would have been exciting.

American police see more violence and bloodshed in a week the European cops see in years, there is simply no way to compare the two. Americans really are violent and bloodthirsty, yay for us. We will never get cucked like they are over there. 1,000 refugees go on a rape spree and we would be burning those goatfuckers alive. Politicians know this shit and just so you know they are scared. They truly are worried the population is about to go full retard over this election is she steals it and more worried about what happens if Trump wins. Ask anyone you know in the Cali New Mexico and Texas nasty girls about orders for election day. We are living in very interesting times.
>>
>>31845407
>They should just have food trucks with either varied menus between each truck or a universal menu that rotates with each restock

That is a market to be cornered right there
>>
>all those extra mags and guns strapped to every square inch of their bodies

who do they expect to get in a huge shootout with? nobody on their shit continent is allowed to own guns, and it's racist to expect criminals or peaceful muslims to have guns
>>
File: 1476617846617.gif (2MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
1476617846617.gif
2MB, 400x223px
>>31840566
>>
>>31841376
>operating in chuck taylors
>>
File: 692.gif (486KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
692.gif
486KB, 238x155px
>>31840566
>Former marine here
Tell it to everyone on your IG, nobody gives a shit.
>>
File: kdfJYqy-1.jpg (739KB, 3216x2136px) Image search: [Google]
kdfJYqy-1.jpg
739KB, 3216x2136px
>>31847618
>>operating in chuck taylors
problem?
>>
>>31843424
What's sad is those toons have better uniforms and equipment than actual infantry soldiers.
>>
>>31847752
what are THOOOOSSEEE!!!!
>>
>>31840566
you lost to people with 80s weaponry. stfu
>>
>>31847618
Have you ever worn them? I mean, I don't own any anymore but they aren't the worst thing to put on your feet.
>>
File: mobile.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
mobile.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>31847902
Not that anon but while I agree, I prefer pic related over Chucks
>>
>>31843095
That's what I was thinking, probably from the mall shooting in Nairobi a few years back
>>
>>31847588
That fucking roll at the end
>>
>>31848001
Vans make my feet stink way worse than any other shoe. I still wear some slip ons but I don't wear them regularly. Vans are converse for people who are too cool to wear converse. If you can tell the difference, you should probably wear merrill's. This is like a mcdonalds vs burger king fight when there is a decent burger joint right across the street.
>>
>>31840566
Just because they don't resort to lethal force at the drop of a hat, despite being in more gear than an expert STALKER?

You sound asshurt baka desu famalam
>>
>>31841126
What a giant crock of bullshit. Kys.
>>
>>31840566
>Former muhreen here
DANKE SCHÖN VOR DEINE SURPLUS o7
>>
>>31843660
because they are meme loving fucks

mp5 4 lyfe
>>
File: Reinikainen.jpg (103KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Reinikainen.jpg
103KB, 960x540px
>>31840600
>>
>>31840566
thank you for your service, semper fi
>>
>>31843364
>It's not just Europeans. Even here in Britain

lol, wat
>>
>>31841334
Good thing you make up for the bodycount, with plenty to spare, with those school shootings!
>>
>>31842722
Goddamn you're salty
>>
>>31841254

Translation

How you try to justify yourself as if you have suffered a personal insult is pathetic. Do not forget that the people you're trying to defend will not hesitate one second when Cazeneuve will order them to confiscate our AR15
>>
>>31842722
It was with a revolver that shoots rubber bullets. Paris Metro didn't carry real guns back then.

>Meanwhile you americans sit on your asses while europe gets the terrorism you created.

You mean that Islam created.
>>
>>31850155

>You mean that Islam created.

Maybe but you should read about stuff like Camp Bucca, gj america
>>
>>31842891
>Implying invading Iraq, overthrowing a stable government, installing a bloodthirsty religious minority in power and then pulling back from an ungoverned region didn't absolutely create isis.

Typical retarded Euro propaganda at its finest.

First off the Shias are a democratically elected majority. The Sunnis are the minority in Iraq. Second, we removed the Sunni minority from power because they were brutal and bloodthirsty. The only reason they were stable was because they were brutal. When Yuropoors make this argument they are tacitly implying that brutal dictatorships are the only capable governments that can control Muslims.

>Implying we had any choice, how the fuck do you guard borders of all of europe. You fucks are just lucky you're so far away.

You shoot them when they try and cross it, and you deport them when you catch the ones you don't shoot.

>Would be a sensible argument if you fat retarded cucks understood that rights entail responsibilities and if your police was any good at preventing shootings.

You are the cuck who thinks the action of another are the responsibility of everyone. This is a sheeps mindset, and you will always be sheep to the slaughter so long as you believe in collectivism.
>>
>>31843430
>I think the power of a weapon has to come with the responsibility not to use it as a means of self empowerment against the community but rather as a way to protect it and be protected by it. I guess that's the major difference between the US and Europe.

Again, you Eurofucks can't understand individual responsibility. Thats why you think that since crime happens, it must be the populaces fault, and not just a small number of bad individuals. Its honestly pathetic that you believe cultural marxist lies.
>>
>>31843430
>I believe that our terrorist organisations were created as an effect of the american involvement in the middle east.

Thats a cucks response. Its not their fault they are violent, its the fault of a western power trying to civilize their behavior.
>>
>>31850175
We didn't make them violent, they are violent naturally. Most of the killing in Iraq was Iraqis killing other Iraqis.
>>
>>31847003
>Ask anyone you know in the Cali New Mexico and Texas nasty girls about orders for election day.
?
>>
What about the Crabinieri GIS
They good?
>>
>>31842938
always the fucking white knights coming out to do the job for the female cops
>>
>>31840566
i don't like the militarization trends in police forces one bit. i think the hysterics about terrorism are overdone and i don't know a single instance where police forces successfully prevented an act of terror anyways. that is spook job. this flashing military gear in the face of public is a control tactic through fear-mongering plain and simple.
>>
>>31842985
>There is no need to guard all borders

Thats fundamentally incorrect, but perhaps you don't have enough experience with shitskins to understand they aren't white.
>>
>>31850264
Whenever you see this on 4chan it's generally cherry picking

Was watching cops the other day and a female officer threw herself over a rail and down a steep brush heavy hill in pursuit of a perp, managed to catch him too, hill was at least 50ft.

I agree women don't have a place in field work in either law enforcement or the military but if a female officer's beat isn't in a nigged up area and the most they deal with is rowdy drunks and minor domestic disputes that's fine.
>>
>>31840566
STRAYA CUNT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XA-nhBokOw
>>
Did I just witness someone on /k/ trying to say firearms aren't an effective solution and important deterrent to initiating violence?

If you are an outspoken journalist who knows kebab from every reach of the planet would love to murder you to prove their devotion to their satanic warlord "prophet"--it is not only reasonable it is expected that you should utilize effective means to defend yourself.

Charlie Hebdo should have been in an office with a plate carrier on a rack next to him, and an AR-15, with every other employee willing and cognizant of the threat, taking up arms alongside him.

Granted, kebab don't always use firearms and their attacks cannot always be so easily opposed (bombings, for instance). But they are still a very important aspect of life in the 1st world when threatened by such 3rd world values.
>>
>>31842985
>irregardless
Making up words now are we?
>>
>>31841184

>Last time I went to a range, the RO mentioned that the SASR shoot 300 rounds a week as though it was impressive.

Knee-groid, do you understand live fire marksmanship training is only one element of military training schedules. Paping rounds at the range all day every day doesn't make you an operator.
>>
>>31850570
Proudly displaying ignorance now are we?

>>31850267
>that is spook job.
With all the methods of surveillance available to modern-day spooks, they sure seem to be doing an awful job at preventing nefarious plots. One starts to wonder why civil liberties are constantly eroded, while the claimed objective ("fighting terrorism") seems to be slipping further out of sight each passing day...
>>
File: 1323216423061.jpg (69KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
1323216423061.jpg
69KB, 800x606px
>>31850393
Is dat a stellerator?
>>
>>31841152
Don't have to, they'll shoot the suspect instead.
>>
>>31850721
That's probably intentional though, being excuses to violate the rights of the people.
>>
>>31850766
>Don't have to, they'll shoot the suspect instead.
Gangbangers and drug dealers mow each other down well enough without police assistance.
>>
>>31840566

>Former marine here

This has no relation to the rest of your post. Quit seeking attention and thank you for your cervix.
>>
>>31850758
wendelstein 7-x
>>
>>31850721
well the main problem is we have no idea how many they successfully thwarted. mostly the ones that slip by make the news.
>>
>>31850772
>That's probably intentional though
I have a hard time accepting such a thesis. A majority of top-level lawmakers reasoning similarly to cartoon villains is a very uncomfortable and distressing thought to entertain. Fuck me, maybe reality is stranger than fiction after all...
>>
>>31850808
>well the main problem is we have no idea how many they successfully thwarted.
A few years back, following Snowden´s revelations, the director of the CIA explicitly stated that warrantless mass surveillance has, to this date, not thwarted a single terrorist plot planned on domestic soil. This statement was made under oath in front of a congressional committee.

In addition, the Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan perps had popped up on the radar of French intelligence, which nevertheless failed to make a move before the shit hit the fan.

Long story short: spooks do not deny the ineffectiveness of warrantless dragnet mass surveillance.
>>
>>31850847
nah i was not talking about that but generally doing their job gathering intelligence and pulling strings under the table.
>>
>>31850811
Reality is stranger than fiction, friend.

Go look up the state of the South Korean Government right now, you wouldn't believe me if I told you here.

Here's a hint; Park wasn't the strong independent womyn she was cracked out to be.
>>
>>31841334
They have almost weekly suicide bombings with double figure death counts instead.
>>
File: FSB1.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
FSB1.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>31840566
>These guys would run like hell the minute a shot was fired
They will rest on warm cozy blanket and shoot RPGs.
>>
File: 1441414440255.gif (1MB, 296x160px) Image search: [Google]
1441414440255.gif
1MB, 296x160px
>>31841217
>Parkour
>falling over a few fences
>out of breath in under 100 yards and few light obstacles
end yourself faggot.
>>
File: raid 4 Heroes.jpg (110KB, 880x612px) Image search: [Google]
raid 4 Heroes.jpg
110KB, 880x612px
>>31841947
All cops are garbage but American cops take the bacon for shit tier.
>pic is American "leos" being completely fat and useless.
>>
File: muthafucka.jpg (40KB, 413x385px) Image search: [Google]
muthafucka.jpg
40KB, 413x385px
>>31843490
>>31845407
Both of you idiots are probably overweight, those products main component is fructose, its literally sugar water. And the worst kind of sugar. Kys you pseudo fit/ asshats. Water and proper diet are the only things required not sugar water cool-aid for adults.
>>
>former marine

You're only a former if it was a dishonorbale discharge
>>
>>31840566
Marines are pussies get over yourself.
>>
>>31840600
Sauce?
>>
>>31847588
Everytime I see this gif I have to watch it at least three times
>>
>>31842975
Wasnt that cop from morrocan decent ? also Hit hard when i heard him yell that in the video
>>
>>31842835
Ass blasted americuck, guarantee you would have been pissing yourself in that same situation, and what is a gun going to do for you? You gonna draw and 180 to kill the moslem behind you while not getting yourself and all the other hostages killed, tldr americans are fucking stupid
>>
>>31840584
he was roller skating. a no no as the sign says
>>
>>31843457
shooting nigs all day is really tiring work.
>>
>>31847003
>We will never get cucked like they are over there

electing a kenyan, having a white minority and banning foreskins and kinder eggs doesn't count i presume?
>>
File: 1448453693890.jpg (136KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1448453693890.jpg
136KB, 1024x683px
>>31840598
I like how so many euros have bits of Israeli equipment. Really makes you think.
>>
>>31843508
Solid colors are fine, although OD green does look too "soldiery" for my liking. But actual camouflage? Nah, they can go pound sand.
>>
>>31845392
French people can get AR-15, though. Dafuq are you talking about?
>>
File: 1442468662574.jpg (1MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1442468662574.jpg
1MB, 2000x1333px
>>31842938
>>31843573
They really need to be relegated to niche tasks, pc frisking, dealing with psychotic women, children. Women on patrol is a terrible idea, it relies on someone being law-abiding
>>
>>31851536
>having a white minority
Still 71% of the population thank you
>banning foreskins
Wut?
>banning Kinder eggs
Only because we cant ban stupidity. Personally disagree, but w/e its fucking candy. Nasty candy at that.
>electing a Kenyan
Second biggest mistake the nation's ever made (only preceded by our involvement in ww1).
>>
>>31840566
>Former marine here

Not respecting the capitalization standard, ARE YOU TRYING TO MOCK MY BELOVED CORPS?
>>
File: FSB with HK.jpg (160KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
FSB with HK.jpg
160KB, 640x960px
>>31851583
Dumping some stuff
>>
File: 1402613547927.jpg (76KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1402613547927.jpg
76KB, 600x700px
>>31851623
>>
>>31840566
>Former marine

STOLEN VALOR. THERE IS NO SUCH THING. IF YOU WERE A MARINE YOU WOULD KNOW THIS.
>>
File: 1411289394028.jpg (79KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
1411289394028.jpg
79KB, 500x602px
>>31851633
>>
File: 1380743359585.jpg (186KB, 699x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1380743359585.jpg
186KB, 699x1053px
>>31851640
>>
File: 1444967557089.jpg (176KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1444967557089.jpg
176KB, 1024x682px
>>31851655
>>
>>31840585
>euro police
>operating

Wearing everything from a blackhawk catalog while watching Muhammed bang a local 12 year old during his sexual emergency isn't operating.
>>
File: oXh4MWa.jpg (138KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
oXh4MWa.jpg
138KB, 500x700px
ITT: /kay/ takes the bait once again
>>
>>31841126
Nice fan fiction bro you should put it up on the call of duty wiki
>>
File: 1427083143707.jpg (46KB, 717x430px) Image search: [Google]
1427083143707.jpg
46KB, 717x430px
>>31851606
>>31851634
Your spacing and use of capital letters is very subtle. Hello troll, I mean OP.
>>
File: def_d141127ed0034.jpg (84KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
def_d141127ed0034.jpg
84KB, 960x640px
Someone seems a bit jealous they didn't have all this fancy gear.
>>
>>31852450
That shit looks hideous. Clown patrol.
>>
>>31851640
>hands in pockets
triggered
>>
File: basedvick.jpg (51KB, 490x342px) Image search: [Google]
basedvick.jpg
51KB, 490x342px
>>31843424
>>31843424
>it was all over by the time these """""high speed"""" dickheads showed up.
damn right
>>
>>31852462
I don't think they're wearing it for the aesthetics.
>>
File: 10f3i2-243x300.jpg (25KB, 243x300px) Image search: [Google]
10f3i2-243x300.jpg
25KB, 243x300px
>>31842891
I can make only two responses

1)
I can make a comment about response time. Most of the places I've lived in the US compared to where I lived in Europe were a lot lower population density and police presence was a lot further away. I could go days without seeing a police car or any law enforcement some places while in Europe I would see many more police every day and never went more than a hour or two without seeing a LEO or Mil. Europe has made a lot of effort toward the use of police for public control.
2)
Every mass shooting in the US has been in places where the population was defenseless by intent.

I'd like to say this as well
As a aside I remember trying to find a public trashcan in London (thank you IRA), streets in Paris were designed the way they are because of the tradition of civic planners to make it harder to barricade them. You are a fish in the waters of Europe and you cannot see how the society has been molded.
If you set the wayback machine to the 70s or 80s and all the little local terrorist groups in Europe you can see why. Also compare the body counts then and now. And the small corrosive crime from the refugee crisis; rapes, robberies, the erosion of national identities (For example Germans offending refugees by eating pork?! So they ban it?) the culture of entitlement as opposed to working and learning how to be a part of the society that is saving them?. If 100,000 Europeans showed up in Saudi Arabia or any other well off Middle Eastern country you would treated like scum. Your religion would be a crime. You would not have rights or care or place to stay. I have to applaud Europe for it's charity but I fear your charity is going kill the character I like about Europe. As aside I have seen the places where the Germans have put up refugees and they are better than what a lot of them had in Syria.

Pic Related

Other than that OP was making bait. And you and I and every other responder on this thread bit at it.
>>
File: politieAT.jpg (1020KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
politieAT.jpg
1020KB, 2000x1333px
I don't know what OP is on about, our SWAT is very laid-back.
>>
File: B3nCziAXGHI.jpg (148KB, 1024x627px) Image search: [Google]
B3nCziAXGHI.jpg
148KB, 1024x627px
>>31852450
This
>>
>>31840566

>former marine
>laughs at fancy equimpent
u know what like to be a russian soldier? it's 50 years old helmet, same old AK, BEREZKA camo, kirza boots
We looks at ur marines and laugh at fancy equimpent
>>
File: 6lnvxtz.png (2MB, 1115x747px) Image search: [Google]
6lnvxtz.png
2MB, 1115x747px
LAPD SWAT at UCLA shooting
>>
>>31852603
Before or after you've been raped?
>>
>>31851371
You're a terribly judge of character m8
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.