[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DARPA knocks down your door and kidnaps you in the middle of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: autism.jpg (26KB, 398x400px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
26KB, 398x400px
DARPA knocks down your door and kidnaps you in the middle of the night.

You are taken to an unknown location and are ordered to design a small handheld anti-personnel weapon. It should be effective against soft body armor, have an effective range of over 300 yards, and ammunition should be light enough so that the common soldier can carry a decent amount of it. You are given an unlimited budget and a significant amount of manpower and machinery to accomplish your task with.

What is your design?
>>
Just get an AR, Anon.
>>
>>31839450
Gwawk 40 "Problem Solver"
>>
>>31839450
Hand-held Nano-drone launcher
I read a paper a long time ago about gears and machinery at the atomic level.
Make drones out of that. Fire shotgun blast of tiny drones
>instantly scattered to the winds
I dunno underground or something. Fuck you.
They seek and destroy like a tiny puff of man killing powder.
Also it's the future. Fuck you.
>>
nope c4 baseballs with steel ball bearings remote detonator or impact detonation .. light weight and devastating ....
>>
File: cat gun.jpg (132KB, 1024x655px) Image search: [Google]
cat gun.jpg
132KB, 1024x655px
meows up to 300 yards
>>
Whatever I design, I use it to kill my kidnappers and free myself.

Fucking DARPA think they just kidnap me for whatever reason. Fuck you. Punk ass pencil pushers.
>>
>>31839450
Obrez
>>
>>31839450
Suitcase nuke
>>
>>31839450
This is too broad a set of requirements.

What is "a decent amount"? For a short op, 2 extra mags is enough (Of course, this is assuming shit doesn't go Black Hawk Down).

Any modern rifle will pierce through soft body armor, and most PDWs can as well.

Honestly I'd probably just build a bullpup 5.56 rifle. XM193 will lance through AR500 at close range.
>>
>>31839450
a small rocket launcher (15mm) that is filled with a bunch of extremely small spines coated in some poison, probably some type of nerve agent combined with a fragmenting shell and a few purpose designed beads inside. add a guidance system to the whole deal so you can shoot through windows and detonate over cover and you're set

the idea is that the enemy would be unaware of what the gun sounds like or it's normal use, so they'd be under cover then their squad leader would get his head blown off

they'd scream "they've got a grenade launcher", return fire, check their wounds, see a fuckton of tiny cunts

then they'd all slowly become sluggish, some would notice it, others would pass out

you advance with normal small arms and do whatever you want
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.