[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend and harassment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

Hi /k/, a newfag here and I've came for an advisement from you, today my girlfriend got harassed by a fucking creep who even followed her to home, I want to go with her to some kind of martial arts course but I'm too retarded to know which is better for her, she is 5ft 2in tall and kinda overweight. I will be very grateful if you help me, it pisses me off that she is defenseless over this kind of situations.
Also I'm in México, so I can't into guns.
>>
>>31830030
>Kinda overweight

Post obese GF's tiddies
>>
She can't beat any man under 60 with any amount of training. Unless she loses that weight and trains in short distance sprints, she's pretty much food. Martial arts classes will only give her a false sense of security. Men are literally 2x stronger than woman under normal conditions (upper body).

Just try to spend more time with her so she doesn't get rekt in the streets. As a man, it is your duty to protect your woman.
>>
>>31830030
>it pisses me off that she is defenseless over this kind of situations.
Thats called being a woman, friendo. Like the other anon said, even some older dudes could push her shit in. Get her some mace or gun, it's Mexico, who gives a shit.
>>
>>31830063
I know that, but she lives so far away from me, that its impossible to me protect her every day and its worse because she lives in a crappy area, even for mexican standards.
>>
>>31830078
She have a taser but that shit may get her in troubles with cops.
>>
>>31830081
Find a new girlfriend.
>>
File: 1458605053915.jpg (191KB, 1261x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1458605053915.jpg
191KB, 1261x1084px
>>31830081
>>31830093
Then move that bitch to you. Plus doing the long distance thing, creepy stalker or not is difficult and almost always never works.
>>
>>31830098
Three years and two months with her dude, its not that easy to me.
>>
File: 1467000834979.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1467000834979.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>31830105
Tell her to carry a knife for """'''food prep"""" and then if the cunt starts shit she can stab the shit out of him. As someone said it's fucking Mexico(no offense), isn't like they have not bigger problems to worry about.
>>
MCMAP
.\thread
>>
>>31830105
Focus on the overweight part and it will be. I thought Mexican chicks didn't get fat until they had a kid?
>>
>>31830131
>I thought Mexican chicks didn't get fat until they had a kid?
wew lad
>>
>>31830119
Even with a knife for "food prep" the cops treat you like shit, she lives in the most commie state of fucking Mexico.
>>
>>31830131
It's a myth, I know some milfs with kids with body of a fucking 16yo
>>
>living in any America that's not North America
Jump the border to the US and A before Trump wins with your girlfriend OP.
>>
>>31830156
Student fag, I must finish my duties here and maybe some day I will made to the American dream.
>>
>>31830142
Do they search you there on a regular basis, more so if you're a woman?

Honestly it's better to defy the law when said law it's stupid and dangerous than end up being raped and or killed by some low life criminal. And anon martial arts won't cut it if she doesn't have the physical strength to back it up. It's up to you, Jimenez.

>commie state
Fucking commies man I tell you what.
>>
>>31830030
What you're looking for is pepper spray and sprints
>>
>>31830184
Police is not always over girls, mostly because they can denunce sexual assault if they get inspected by a officer, where she lives there are police woman that can search for things like weapons and drugs without any problem, where I live a woman can easily carry a .22 but if she get caught she must pay a fine of 200usd and it goes to a criminal record.
>>
File: IMG_2330.jpg (15KB, 200x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2330.jpg
15KB, 200x282px
>>31830156
>Mexico isn't in North America
>>
Well I must go to sleep, I have a test tomorrow and it's going to be a long fucking day, so, thanks very much esos, I will be reading this post tomorrow.
>>
>>31830217
>I have a test tomorrow
Good luck my brown amigo and tell your chica para mantenerse segura.
>>
>>31830104
Goddamn nearly all those bitches are hideous despite their heavy makeup, except maybe the blonde he's got his arm around. Why can't trump just buy quality pussy?
>>
>>31830214
Mexico is south of America
>>
>>31830252
t.fag
>>
>which martial art is best
>totes not a bait-y topic
Be very careful about most of them, as a lot of time they only train for competition within certain rules.
I did Judo, wrestling and ju-jutsu (striking focused). What I learned is that none of them are the be-all end-all and once the basics are down, you should always seek to diversify and look for a solid school that's not a McDojo but still with a focus on practical fighting.
Also fighting requires fitness and a certain "brutal" mindset.

What I am saying is that that judo dude wrapping his legs around my stomach isn't going to choke me out that way if I pick up a rock and cave in his skull first. On the other hand, getting thrown on concrete hurts a lot more than on mats, but you need to get a grip first. As I said you need to at least know grappling, striking and improvising a weapon from everything.

Also much of it is mind games.
Situational awareness, deescalation, and striking first and hard.
>>
>>31830030
why would she lead a creep straight to her house and show him where she lives?
>>
>>31830063
Cardio isn't going to help her overpower an attacker.
>>
>>31830030
The stuff that works best in the cage is the stuff that works best in real life. Don't let the shitters fool you. Kickboxing, boxing, jiujitsu, judo and wrestling. Anything that's having you fight other people on a regulag basis is going to teach you to apply it realistically.

Also yes women can beat men in a fight if they are better trained. It happens more often then the obese neckbeards here would like to admit.
>>
>>31830156
North America goes as far south as Panama you cocktard.
>>
This is an american board for americans. Sorry mexibro, might as well jump the border with her before trump gets elected.
>>
>>31830380
t. Ronda #1 fanboy
>>
>>31830390
t. Never trained neckbeards who actually think they have a chance at beating professional fighters
>>
>>31830437
Not that anon, but i don't think Hector's chick is a pro fighter, Ronda level fighter. She's some small Mexican chick who doesn't have any fighting background that OP spoke of.
>>
>>31830437
You seem obsessed with neckbeards, did one one them fucked your gf? Also I smell roids from your post.
>>
Hold up anons I think we're making a lot of assumptions about the taco state OP lives in. This isn't glorious burger land where there is a lame mma gym in every strip mall adjacent to the Arby's and Hobby Lobby. Where the fuck are you going to take these classes in a place that doesn't really have a government or services?
Get yourself a firearm that has mysteriously made its way across the border and just pay off the policia if they hassle you.
>>
>>31830455
Can be overcome with training

>>31830380
AND being the key word here.

>>31830363
If you ever did any fighting you'd know that cardio helps tons. Also helps you outrun untrained neckbear creeps.

>>31830437
You know what beats a "professional fighter"?
A semi-decent fighter with a weapon.
>>
>>31830030
>gf is overweight
>wondering what to do

Easy. Dump the bitch. Your dilemma will go away overnight. For good measure, buy a gun too.
>>
>>31830131
Spic women get fat starting at age 19. By the time they have their seventh kid, they are spherical.
>>
>>31830639
>a semi decent fighter with a weapon

I'm not disputing this, but OP asked about martial arts not pistols.
>>
>>31830481
Fact: half of all pro boxers are messicans. It therefore stands to reason that Mexico has a lot of boxing gyms.
>>
>>31830252
fuck off ctr, they are all banging
>>
>>31830674
Much more likely is they come to the US to train
There's probably a few gyms in Mexico City too but half of all pro boxers can't be that many people bc no one cares about boxing anymore
>>
>>31830481
The goverment exists here, but offers so much services that all of them are shit tier, there are some MMA schools here, I'll look up for one.
>>
>>31830674
Well this is awful, the reason for Mexicans being too good in boxing it's because you can't secure that you will get to home when you go out.
>>
>>31830063
You're retarded.
>>
>>31830030
Train her in the arts of:
>seduction
>sucking dick
>finding a man's prostate in his anus and massaging it
>rope bondage
>advanced rope bondage
>pegging
>urethral sounding
>other BDSM techniques as you see fit
Basically if someone tries to rape her she needs to surprise the rapist by reacting positively and overwhelming him, followed by tying him up and counter raping him.
>>
>>31830337
Are you shitting me.
North America is:
Mexico, The united states and Canada.

South America is too many I want to type .

Both comprise America.
If you live in in friggin Peru you live i America.
>>
>>31830030
so anon...

you're gf sucked some dudes dick and then decided she didn't want to anymore
dude decides he still wants some more of that honey tongue and decides to pursue her
>>
Kali Silat
Eskrima
Any filipino martial art that uses knifes.

Then get her a knife.

Also, as she can't buy guns because she live in a non-country, she deserve it.
>>
>>31832646
>rope bondage
>advanced rope bondage
>pegging
Where is he going with this?
>counter rape
fucking lold
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.