[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How into first online gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: bring me my shotgun.png (26KB, 616x168px) Image search: [Google]
bring me my shotgun.png
26KB, 616x168px
OK guys so I've never bought a gun before, just won an online auction, and I have no idea what to do now. I know I need it shipped to an FFL and give them a copy of their license or some nonsense but I'm not familiar with this at all. It's causing me an undue amount of anxiety, can someone please be kind, give me some advice on how to proceed?
>>
>>31827755
Wouldn't this be something you would want to figure out BEFORE you buy the gun?

Gunbroker has instructions on what to do.
>>
File: swety pep.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
swety pep.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
>>31827775
It probably should have been but I am a very impulsive person.
>>
>>31827790
go to the FFL and ask them to send the info to whoever you got it from because they need it.
theyll call you when the gun arrives, problem solved.
its not hard though some ffls can be dicks.
>>
>>31827755

Follow the directions on gunbroker.

Find or call all the FFLs in your area, see if they accept transfers for something you bought on gunbroker, and how much they charge (I pay 20 here, most are more).

Your FFL will send their info to the shipper or the shippers FFL (you can't have it). You'll tell your FFL where to send it, I usually print it all out or forward the emails to him.

Once the seller has all the documents, they send the gun to your FFL and then you go fill out the 4473 and bring it home according to your laws.

If you can't find an FFL, try an FFL finder tool or ask on your states/areas gun forums. They probably know who's the cheapest.
>>
>>31827817
>>31827823
Thanks you guys I really appreciate it
>>
>>31827849
Also, in my experience, both the seller and the ffl are more than eager to help you get a gun into your sweaty hands. They deal with this shit all the time. Don't be afraid to get them on the phone and let them help you.
>>
Look around and use gun brokers ffl finder. Check their websites. More and more FFLs are going all online, which is really handy.

>win auction
>seller provides email address and info
>go to local dealers site
>fill out their online form
>get an email 3 days later to pick up my gun

Pretty fucking slick
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.