[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the strong female military soldiers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: latest.jpg (7KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
7KB, 182x277px
Apache, the feared female sniper of the vietnam war.
>>
>Believing commie propaganda

You know that soldiers, especially female soldiers with absurdly high "confirmed kill" (kek) counts are basically almost always propaganda pieces right?
>>
File: rltw.jpg (122KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rltw.jpg
122KB, 960x720px
>>
File: GkJPNUq.jpg (281KB, 1320x1656px) Image search: [Google]
GkJPNUq.jpg
281KB, 1320x1656px
>>31827069
The portrayal of women soldiers is just to make white knights join the meat grinder.

They're always snipers because no one ever interacts with snipers so it's easy to bullshit a career of one.

Also the entertainment industry (especially south korea), loves using them to add romance/moral conundrum/plot twist.
>>
They were never stronger than the men.

You draft the women after you draft kids who are boys, because they're fucking useless in comparison.
>>
>>31827069
>Implying there were strong women in the military to begin with
>>
File: lyudmyla_m_pavlichenko.jpg (64KB, 470x311px) Image search: [Google]
lyudmyla_m_pavlichenko.jpg
64KB, 470x311px
>>31827069
>>
File: 1471362938604.jpg (83KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1471362938604.jpg
83KB, 500x610px
>>31827069
>What happened to the strong female military soldiers?
>>
>>31827069
Change strong to effective.
Times changed any they became even more bitchy and less tolerant to adverse conditions.
>>
Maybe I'm a retard, but I believe that guns are the great equalizer. Physically prowess is less important than shot placement, and when push comes to shove, women will be outliers too, when it comes to the sniper game.
>>
>>31827256
Women are obviously not capable of reaching the physical capabilities of a men, however being a sniper isn't easy, but it seems like something a woman could be good at. I talk shit about the women who think they could be as useful as a man on the front lines because obviously they can't. But some roles I don't have a problem with women having at all, as long as they're the right kind of person for the job.
>>
File: female warriors.jpg (2MB, 1534x5051px) Image search: [Google]
female warriors.jpg
2MB, 1534x5051px
The usage of female soldiers only happens when the nation-state is small in population, surrounded by hostile nations, or, during the course of a war, the general whittling down of the fighting age male population, and the general desperation tactics that follow.
Such examples being Soviet female conscripts, Spanish Civil War fighters, WW1 Yugoslav fighters, and the Volkssturm of WW2 Germany. Of course, there are always exceptions.
>>
>>31830300
Also I get called a sexist a lot for statements like that, but women and cucks who say that shit and ignore the fact that the genders aren't exactly the same should stuff it up their ass.

There are things women have over men and vice versa. So don't call me the sexist when clearly your beef is with biology.
>>
>>31827069
I'd totally snipe that ass with my Thumper, if you get what I mean.
>>
>>31830301
I've looked through that screencap before, and there is so much bullshit in there.

A load of them are just noblewomen who never saw combat, bur were nominally in charge of armies in the field.
>>
>>31827098
All I've ever heard of Apache was as a part of Carlos Hathcock's killcount. Wouldn't that make it an American propaganda?
>>
File: female marines.jpg (896KB, 1200x1774px) Image search: [Google]
female marines.jpg
896KB, 1200x1774px
>>31830277
Physical strength still plays a huge part in war
>>
>>31827256
Heard in ww2 the commies employed women snipers and pilots. Do women have a place in the military? Support/logistics? I can probably see a fem mortar team, also heard they have better long term concentration then men, not sure if true
>>
>>31827069
They get raped.
>>
>>31827069
Modern women are coddled and lazy.
The question is not what happened to female soldiers, it's what happened to females.
>>
>>31831612
The same can be said about Western men as well.

The fact that women believe that they should be in combat roles is testament to that.
>>
>>31827069
Well, in the US Military, female recruits are usually held to a lower standard than the male recruits, due to the fact that average females are unable to carry average males. This "equality by leveling" has allowed unfit female soldiers into the military, instead of raising the standards to male-level and allowing only female soldiers who can meet those standards (which is possible, though uncommon).

This alienates the unfit female soldiers from their squad, as they become seen as a weak link, which causes disruption, lack of bond, and even possible hostility from or toward their brothers. The combined alienation and possible interaction with lesser females causes fewer numbers of fit females to consider military work.

As a result, the military becomes filled with unfriendly basic bitches that are there to be pincushions or just want to say they've been in the military, instead of females who are actually serious about going into the military, who can indeed meet and possibly exceed the male standard.

In general, OP, the answer to your question lies in that shitty double standard.
>>
>>31831569
>also heard they have better long term concentration then men, not sure if true

This is true for desk jobs
>>
>>31831618
This is true.
>>
>>31831619
I'm not even sure if the US will win WW3 anymore
>>
>>31830300
>but it seems like something a woman could be good at.
Women are good at hiking long distances with 50kg of gear, sitting in their own piss and shit for 3 days, then hiking back?
>>
Why do people think that snipers don't emphasize strength as much as any other infantryman?

Do they seriously think that someone who is unfit to hoof a combat load a few miles down a street, would be capable of lugging a 30lb rifle that's taller than they are and 5 day pack 8500 feet up a mountain in Afghanistan?
>>
>>31831634
I'm sure some women are. Just not the ones that enlist.
>>
>>31831628
I don't think the act of concentration can differentiate between doing paperwork and looking through a scope.
>>
>>31831680
What I'm saying is women can type and shuffle papers for longer periods of time without losing concentration, but they react to prolonged physical stress much worse than men
>>
File: gwg.jpg (88KB, 1086x1230px) Image search: [Google]
gwg.jpg
88KB, 1086x1230px
>>31827069
>>
File: gwg2.jpg (98KB, 1288x1063px) Image search: [Google]
gwg2.jpg
98KB, 1288x1063px
>>31831892
>>
Are Kurdish women awful at being in the military? I'm very ignorant on this topic.
>>
>>31831569
>fem mortar team

Holy kek, no.
>>
>>31831892
Saiga 12?
>>
>>31831569
Keep women away from mortar teams. Really. Sorry.

>also heard they have better long term concentration then men, not sure if true

Good level of concentration relates with one's physical stamina as well. When you are forced to be physically depleted, you Will be also psychologically depleted. Can't concentrate, can't focus, will quit.
>>
>>31832525
Explain please, I assumed that women can drop thing in tubes and do math
>>
>>31834332
M252s are the smallest mortar in US service and are 4 feet tall and 90lbs, and have to maneuver with whatever element they're supporting. Mortarmen also will often pick up a rifle and go on patrols with the rest of the grunts.

It absolutely is strength-based.
>>
>>31832586
No it's airshit
>>
>>31831979
My understanding is that the women fighters they show off to the west are almost never actually sent into combat. Remember reading an article somewhere of a bunch of them complaining that they never actually fight
>>
>>31831569
>Female mortar team

I'd expect to hear something stupid like that from someone who has no idea the weight they are. The base plate itself is like 45 pounds.
>>
>>31834627
90? Wew why so heavy? Thanks for enlightening me a on
>>
>>31831569
They employed women in pretty much all roles, machine gun crew, artillery, tank crew (up to heavy IS tanks), snipers, pilots, plus the usual stretcher crew (they didn't have stretcher though). Snipers and pilots are just the most famous.
>>
>>31835098
Because its a big fucking metal tube.
>>
>>31831199
You'd have sex with her?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.