[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hilarious shit you've heard/seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 13

Sit tight everyone I've got a good one!

>go to a very liberal campus
>summer day
>Peer mentor (PM) offers our floor goes out to get food
>only me, my best friend, her and her autistic queer entourage
>she brings up police
>best friend and I have no problem with police
>she says police have institutional racism and it's supported by police forces everywhere
>we both call her out for bullshit
>I then was blessed by perhaps the greatest moment of human ignorance
>"THEN WHY THE FUCK DO THEY USE PICTURES OF BLACK MALES FOR TARGETS?? "
>at first don't know how to respond
>then realize

FUCKING SILHOUETTES

fucking silhouettes...

>Ma'am those targets are actually black, not African American
>"What the fuck do you mean "
>theyre shadows, not black people
>"Oh...."

The death of intelligence is near if not already behind us.
>>
>>31825694
I think she was referring to a story where they were using actual photos of random black dudes (not criminals either) for targets. It was in Florida obviously
>>
>>31825694
Mmm. Yes. That happened.

Right. Yes. Please tell us more. Did anyone have a quivering orgasm after? Was that person Albert Einstein? Did you high five anyone?

These are the questions I need the answers to, Anon!
>>
>>31825694
>>31825783
Yeah, it was definitely a thing.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mug-shots-in-target-practice-spur-sniper-training-suspension/
You probably didn't hear about it because you were busy licking boots, OP.
>>
When I did my firearm safety course my instructor said :
>"don't worry about holding the gun wrong."
>pause
>"the gun will teach you."
>>
>>31825783

I don't know. I went to a state college and was also for a while a club officer at the nearby range the campus police force shot at.

They, no joke, had to order blue and orange silhouette targets. Campus orders. No black targets.
>>
>>31825694
Did you become range buddies?
>>
>>31825694
this didn't happen
>>
>>31825783
>(not criminals either)
>Mugshots
>>
>be me
>14
>going to a thing called police explorers
>imagine the boy scouts had a baby with a police academy
>learn about how to search and clean, the phonetic alphabet, what probable cause is, how to do a traffic stop, ect.
>actually pretty fun
>once a month we get to go to a private indoor range
>only downside is they only have glocks
>but liberal parents so any chance to shoot is fun
>limited guns so group takes turns loading mags and firing at targets
>my buddy is loading so I'm talking to RO/cop who leads program
>"so why do we use bulls eyes every time? so we are familiar with shot scoring?"
>"eh, that's part of it, but the range doesn't allow silhouettes"
>"whys that?"
>"well, back during Vietnam the army trained soldiers to fire at silhouettes to condition them to aim at people, and that's why so many of them got PTSD"
>lolwat
>"so it didn't have anything to do with them being ordered to burn down villages, kill kids, or constantly be on the look out for guerrilla attacks?"
>"well, yeah, but that happened in other wars, and not as many people got PTSD from it"
>mfw this is the guy teaching kids interested in becoming cops
I like to think he war bullshiting me and seeing if I'd call him out
regardless I learned that day that not everyone that teaches should be trusted inherently
>>
>>31827495
Orange is a better color anyways. Easier to see if your eyesight is going to shit.
>>
>>31825694
liberalism on college campus is turning the youth into useless, mush brains. but u guess it's better than school shooters and biolent protests.

just think, this same shit used to be radicalism back in the 50's and 60's. talking shit about the powers that be. rallying over injustices, etc.

now it's just tired and lame.
>>
>>31827779
I was in Explorers as well. We never went to a range, but we did get to work the jail.
>>
>>31827963
never did that, sounds fun though, our shooting was training us because we went to a state wide competition and shooting was the big award everyone wanted to win
>>
ITT shit that never happened because /k/ lives alone, spends all their neetbucks on guns and never goes to the range so they may as well be anime figurines

>>
>>31827802

if your eyesight is going to shit maybe you shouldnt be practicing with an adult you dim fuck
>>
>>31827779
>I like to think he war bullshiting me and seeing if I'd call him out
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Killing

Personally I think Grossman is full of shit, but it is a theory that's been spread around.
>>
>>31825843
>doesn't think every cop browses stormfront
>automatically a bootlicker
>>>/copblock/
>>
>>31827930
The counterculture took over, and spent the last several decades convincing people that it didn't.
>>
>>31825694
this got posted in a facebook thread today (Southern California people)

>Dude. There is a registration law to buy cough medicine. They don't stop you from buying reasonable amounts of cough medicine. They just want to know who is hitting up meth levels of cough medicine. I, for one, welcome our bullet tracking robot overlords.
>>
>be black
>be a cop
>in america

Truly life is wonderful.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 720x960px
>>31825694
>>
>>31832053
It seems to me they shot that on purpose.
>>
>>31828094
wtf does this statement even mean
>>
>>31825793
You sound like a guy I know, he doesn't have any friends
>>
>>31827463
Be the gun, anon. Let the bullet slide through you.
>>
>>31827930
Liberalism is good when it's balanced out with common sense

Conservatives can be just as idiotic, if not more so, just look at the current presidential race
>>
File: IMG_7288.jpg (72KB, 313x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7288.jpg
72KB, 313x500px
>>31825694
http://youtu.be/WE1BtHN5VCM
>>
>>31827495
I don't understand why. There aren't any people on the planet with black skin. I could understand if the targets were brown...
>>
>>31832024
STOP KILLING MY BROTHERS, BROTHER
>>
>>31827495
>smurfs and oompa loompas triggered
>>
>>31832697
Yup, for every
>gunz kill ppl guise!
On the left you have a

>muh abortion is murder
>muh queers are degenerate
>muh jesus
>muh global warming is a lie
>muh trickle down economics

And so on and so forth
>>
>>31825694
I know the officer in ops picture. He's a cool dude and great officer. Just saying just to say it.
>>
>>31832941
Dibbs bedora :DDDD
>>
>>31832941
Trickle down economics is a term made up by the left though. It doesn't exist.
>>
>>31833301
It absolutely does though, maybe you don't want to call it that but any system that justifies tax breaks or cuts for the wealthiest sections of the population using the excuse of job creation or any such myth is trickle down economics
>>
>>31833389
I don't call it that because economists don't either. Go find a serious economics journal that uses the term other than to say it doesn't exist.

Then go look up the results of every major tax break from Coolidge to Bush and how government revenue actually increased every time despite lower tax rates on everyone, including the wealthy.

Then tell me what the wealthy's "fair share" of taxes should be since the top 20% of earners currently pay 80%+ of the income tax, with the top 1% paying 50%?
>>
File: 1327989551164.jpg (28KB, 480x412px) Image search: [Google]
1327989551164.jpg
28KB, 480x412px
>>31832941
Reagen's economic plan (referred to by tards as "trickle down economics") is actually JFK's economic plan.
The only scientists that actually agree with anthropogenic global warming are the ones being paid to agree with it.
gay people only make up 1% of the population, who cares ?
abortion mostly kills poor, and minority children, who cares?
>>
>>31825694
do you go to WSU op?
>>
File: 1268332141514.jpg (6KB, 251x181px) Image search: [Google]
1268332141514.jpg
6KB, 251x181px
>>31828094
Lol. Wut.
>>
>>31833446
>>31833494
All those programs ended disastrously, increasing the national deficit by astronomical amounts, the much touted reagan presidency was actually the beginning of the end for our soon to fail economy (yes, you heard that right, reagan was the worst president in the 20th century)

>t. Financial analyst with an actual masters in macroeconomics

Also
>climate change is a fact, denying it is like denying gravity or evolution, it makes you look like an idiot
>conservatives care too much, that is the problem
>see above
>>
>>31833656
What kind of shit school did you go to that didn't teach you about the multiple years of 5%+ growth under Reagan? Reagan's problem was he spent too much on the military, but by doing so he helped destroy the USSR. JFK cut taxes on the wealthy by an even bigger percent, and you might remember he was a Democrat.

I'm also noticing you didn't even try and refute my point about low taxes raising revenue or my question about what the wealthy should be paying.

I bet you believe in the Clinton surplus you retard.
>>
>>31832053
That was definitely done on purpose

No hits on the white, all on the black, no in betweens, all shots in singles or pairs.
>>
>>31833717
You need to actually learn a bit about how the economy works for the average person before you start sperging out over your saint raygun

The fact is that despite that 5% "growth" the average American lost much more during the raygun presidency than they gained, through a combination of insanely high unemployment, inflation and a huge increase of our now out of control debt

I'm gonna explain in simple terms so that you understand

Picture the entirety of the US population as a bell curve, you have a small part on the right that is very wealthy and a small part on the left that is very poor, with a hump in the middle that represents a much larger middle class

What reagan did was essentially push down on that middle hump and reduce the size of the middle class while simultaneously pulling the entire thing up slightly and that way creating the illusion of things going great

The problem with that approach is that while the poor are slightly better off, strictly speaking, the gap created by the crushing of the middle class gave way to a massive concentration of wealth by the top 1% of the population, forever throwing the US out of balance and effectively condemnig our economy to death before 2030

Also, I never said I liked JFK
>>
>>31833839
And don't even get me started on
>the "war on drugs"
>Iran-Contra
>the destabilization of the middle east
>the strengthening of the Castro regime
>the creation of Hugo Chavez
>Grenada
>AIDS
>making Iran a nuclear country

And so on and so forth
>>
>>31833839
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2011/05/05/reaganomics-vs-obamanomics-facts-and-figures/#6b919cc03a1d

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/03/08/What-Obama-Could-Learn-Reagan-and-Clinton-Economies

No. Being butthurt the rich got richer at a faster rate than everyone else doesn't mean everyone else didn't also get richer.

>>31833882
I don't know where youre getting that I'm lionizing Reagan from. He signed the machine gun ban and the war on drugs is dumb. All I said is tax cuts are a good thing, for the public and the government. The Clinton tax cuts were a good thing too, regardless of the fact he signed the awb in-between getting his dick sucked in the oval office.

And if you want to talk about Iran becoming a "nuclear country" I really hope for your sake you're not voting for Clinton.
>>
File: 7b3.jpg (120KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
7b3.jpg
120KB, 640x400px
>>31833946
Nah, I'm a libertarian who just happens to agree with liberals much more often than conservatives, but I have also studied trends and know the tendencies to know that when the rich get richer faster than the middle class grows it becomes a problem for everyone, even the rich themselves

We can just agree to disagree bud, either way it wont make a difference in the long run, I just strongly recommend you keep your funs in tip top shape, because a storm is coming, and both Clinton and Trump are just gonna push the button on the powder keg raygun put us over
>>
>>31834023
I didn't realize libertarians got upset about the outcomes of a free market nowadays. No wonder you all nominated Gary "bake that cake and I throw gift pistols away" Johnson. And no, we can't agree to disagree, because you didn't refute any of my points. Saying we "agree to disagree" would imply I think you made any valid points.

If Trump wins we get 4 years of nothing but him reeeeeing as Dems and RINOs in congress cockblock him, and hopefully some decent SCOTUS judges that actually do their job instead of playing activist. If Hillary wins she gets whatever the fuck she wants from congress because the gop is spineless and a SCOTUS stacked with assholes that will get gold medals in mental gymnastics as they try to justify her bullshit.
>>
File: 5e2.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
5e2.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>31834084
Sure, guy, whatever
>>
File: russell wilson unimpressed.png (201KB, 372x362px) Image search: [Google]
russell wilson unimpressed.png
201KB, 372x362px
>>31834084
>the people who tell us that Obama is the worst tyrant in the history of American politics are now telling us that Donald Trump will be largely ineffectual

Either someone is lying or they have been drinking too much of the Kool-Aid.
>>
>>31825694
FUCKING TOP FUCKING KEK M8. God bless our military and police force.

Liberals, and sjw cucks need to get on that old cargo ship anon in /diy bought, sai out to the bermuda triangle, and sink that mutherfucker.
>>
>>31827963
Mfw i used to be smalltown dispatch.

Mfw friends with 90% of inmates and play cards and fuckoff with them all day.

Mfw i let my buddy out to come upstairs and play wow ever night for a week and eat pizza while he seved a week for his 3rd dui.

Topzozzle
>>
>>31834146
Nice strawman, first off. I didn't say shit about Obama being a tyrant.

Second, most of the gop is just what the Dems are, just 20 years behind. Look at all the Republicans refusing to endorse him. You think congress is going to bend over for him if he wins? Every Democrat and a decent amount of Republicans will oppose him on many of.his campaign promises. Even though they seem to have handed this power over as of late, congress controls spending too. Building a wall has been passed before, it just never gets funded. It's used as a campaign promise that never gets fulfilled because "we don't have the money." If he wins and people are still angry enough in 2018 to vote in people that will support him, then yes hell get shit done, but not much until then.
>>
>>31833494
Gays are around 3% of the US pooulation.
>>
>>31825694
Anytime I try to talk about guns at work, the discussion always devolves into Desert Eagles, 'fitty cal', full auto someone's uncle has he got to shot, gun confiscation and how this person will mow down UN troops, boring Army stories from when they were qualifying, etc.

I don't even fucking try anymore. Co-workers will have whole conversations about guns and I'll just nod my head, not saying a word.
>>
>>31832697
Suck my dick! TRUMP 2016.

>liberalism can be good.

>>>>>>>>/pol is that way faggot
>>
>>31834331

> Liberalism cannot be good
> Who the fuck were John Locke, Jean Rousseau, and John Stewart Mill?
> And why the fuck should I, as a burger, give a shit about them?
>>
>>31834382
>Thinking modern "liberals" are in any way related to classical liberalism
>>
>>31834394
>Thinking modern day "conservatives" are in any way related to classical conservativism
>>
>>31834405
>Thinking I said or even >implied that at all

Shiggy
>>
>>31834244
nice light novel
>>
>>31834405
>"as long as you keep them fags from gettin' married, I'll vote for whatever y'alls want"
>>
>>31833717
The Soviet Union collapsed on it's own. No one knows exactly why, not even the Soviets.

The "Reagan borrowed and spent our way to victory" thing is idiotic.
>>
>>31832068
>>31833790

that's the fucking joke
>>
>>31833790
>No hits on the white, all on the black
That's the joke
>>
>17
>First time shooting
>go to range with bro that has already had training, and received his license (Canada)
>Since he's the one with the license, range gives him the gun and ammo
>Glock 22 in .40 because he wants to be a cop
>We get to the stall and he begins loading the mag
>I've never even fired a gun before this moment, but I can tell he is putting the bullets in the wrong way
>If he put the mag in, the bullets would be facing him
>I tell him he's retarded
>"I'm the one with the license, Anon"
>I ask if I can show him
>"Hold on!" and he turns around
>He does not want to admit wrongdoing, or relinquish control of the weapon
>He can only get like 3 bullets in before the spring becomes too stiff
>Finally he lets me
>Remove all bullets
>Start loading them in proper
>He asks if I'm sure like I'm the retard

>When he shoots, he just assumes there's 10 rounds in the mag for some reason, and stops after 10
>Doesn't drop the mag or check the chamber
>"You have 3 more shots, dude"
>"No, you're only allowed 10"
>"I counted 13 when I was loading it"
>Goes back to check and sure enough he fires off the last 3 til the slide stays back

>Firing M14
>I'm up first
>This particular rifle is a little old, and needed some extra forward pressure to lock the Op Rod in place
>So I slap it like a hoe
>CLICK
>Good to go
>commence firing
>Bro's turn
>He can't figure out that M14 mags rock-in like an AK
>He can't figure out why the gun won't fire when it is clearly not in battery
>He can't figure out how to use the safety

All of this is at the same range, same day.
How did this fucking retard get his firearms license?
>>
>>31833494
>The Only Scientists that actually agree with anthropogenic global warming (climate change) are the ones being paid to agree with it
>The only "scientists" that disagree with "global warming" are paid to disagree
By paid I assume you mean receive federal and state grant money to do their job which is produce objective and peer-reviewed data via repeatable observation. There is no massive liberal conspiracy fabricating climate change asshole.
>>
>>31834556
>The only "scientists" that disagree with "global warming" are paid to disagree

Both of them?
>>
When did this Thread become >>>/pol/

gtfoutahere faggots
>>
>>31834638
Nah just the ones that are actually paid to disagree, like not legit published articles just news reports interviewing a washed up professor that probably owns stock in fossil fuel or, even worse, a professor that actually published an article in some shit journal of cherry picked data that can be interpreted as not being human caused bc also has monetary gain to say so.
>>
>>31834774
The oil and coal companies also keep a few on their payroll too.

It doesn't help that people apparently want to keep digging coal out of the ground as a job, instead of trying to retrain into something, anything, else. So they eat up 'proof' that climate change is wrong when it's presented.
>>
>>31834023
God i miss Stewart
I didn't agree with him all the time, but i always felt he was funny. Even when he was totally on the other side of an issue i could laugh and say "Oh John you fucker, good one"
The guy they have now is an unfunny lil shit who just whines at the camera
>>
>>31833494
These are the reasons Trump won't be elected. I don't trust hillary either before you go down that road
>>
File: image_38.jpg (306KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image_38.jpg
306KB, 1600x1600px
>>31834249
So are gun owners. COINCIDENCE?
>>
>>31827779
I agree that the theory sounds like total bullshit, but there is a bit of logic to it. In WW1 and 2 many men never even shot their guns, so if they weren't mentally prepared to kill someone they didn't. Into Vietnam the US managed to get the number of soldiers who actually shoot way up through conditioning like the targets, but now people are killing without thinking about it, and have to live with the consquences.
>>
>>31835518

Ditto.

I honestly think Trump would be a great VP. Hillary too.

Its been too long since we had a bipartisan combo, maybe?
>>
>>31834774
>>31834876
There have been attempted cover-ups by the pro-green side. Such as the fact that the planet has been getting greener. They attempt to dismiss it. Plus there's a lawsuit against the EPA for a reason (about testing the dangers of "particulate matter").

So branding people who bring up legitimate, science based, concerns as "paid shills" is stupid. Especially when we have evidence of scientists being extremely biased in order to keep all of that delicious grant money coming for their climate change "research". Just as donating to the clinton foundation for favors is corruption, so too is tweaking or ignoring parts of your own research to keep the money flowing.
>>
>>31839069

>bipartisan ticket

Fuck I would kill for Romney/Biden
>>
File: scoob.jpg (52KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
scoob.jpg
52KB, 576x472px
Basic training story because I can't think of anything else at the moment.

>Army
>basic training
>we have an obese female with facial hair in our platoon
>everyone calls her the Bearded Dragon
>terrible morale, terrible at PT, terrible at D&C, etc
>get to white phase, finally get to shoot with our M16s
>Bearded Dragon suddenly starts crying while prone at the firing line
>she can't shoot because she keeps seeing her dead friend appear on her target
>go go gadget Behavioral Health
>Bearded Dragon has an appointment and has to leave her weapon behind
>her battle buddy hands her weapon to someone
>Bearded Dragon places her weapon in a weapon rack at the ammo point
>end of the day, commander wants us to get hot chow for a change
>we're running late
>drill sergeants are becoming emotional
>ammo detail stays behind to count brass while everyone else leaves for chow
>two people from the detail scoop up all of the weapons at the rack and put them in the back of an LMTV
>everyone else finishes cleaning up and joins them
>it's pitch black by this point so they each grab a random rifle and agree to sort it all out after chow
>nobody is tracking the extra weapon
>main group finishes chow
>our platoon guide decides for the first time ever to not do a weapons count because we need to be back to the company area ASAP
>we get back
>Bearded Dragon starts freaking out because she doesn't have her weapon
>everyone tells her to calm down and that someone else probably has it
>"DRILL SERGEANT, I DON'T HAVE MY WEAPON"
>mfw
>company area gets torn upside-down
>DS and 1SG decide that we'll comb the range tomorrow morning because it's too dark to find anything right now
>range gets searched the next day, still no sign of the rifle
>finally someone thinks to check the LMTV
>weapon is found, crisis averted
>we put our heads together and figure out how it happened
>DS doesn't care; it's our fault
>my face yet again
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 164x307px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 164x307px
>>31825694
>>31825783
>>31825843
You faggots got a problem with me using Tray targets?
>>
File: young school girl police target.jpg (37KB, 517x476px) Image search: [Google]
young school girl police target.jpg
37KB, 517x476px
In other news, cops training on photos of young presumably heterosexual women is fine. Just fine.

We are in the fucking Twilight Zone, folks.
>>
>>31834444
quad 4's witnessed
we'll stop "The Gays(TM)" from being married
>>
>>31839406

JESSICA
>>
>>31839406
Does shooting at targets like this actually affect anyone? I don't care enough to actually try it, but I feel like I wouldn't give a shit. It's a piece of paper, not your waifu.
>>
>>31834525
one thing he was right about, pistols are only allowed to have 10 round mags.
>>
>>31839385
No sir, no problems sir.
Just try'n get home with my candy and tea sir.
>>
File: TRAYVON-TARGET.jpg (107KB, 520x673px) Image search: [Google]
TRAYVON-TARGET.jpg
107KB, 520x673px
>>31840104
Carry on.
>>
>>31832068
>>31832053

of course it was done on purpose you dont want to shoot the innocent circles.
>>
>In elementary
>Cops come to class to talk about drugs and stuff
>Someone asks the cop about his duty weapon
>This gun shoots bullets that EXPLODE inside of the target
>Even as a kid with no exposure to firearms, I knew that police wouldn't issue fucking explosive .357's

He obviously meant JHP's, but that's not exactly a characteristic of the firearm itself. Pretty much any firearm can fire a JHP.
>>
>>31840175
Good to know you were an autistic pile of shit even back then.
>>
>>31840175
Similar thing happened when I was in school.

>Cop comes in and gives safety lecture
>Some kids asks him about his gun
>Cop: "It's a squirt gun".
>>
>>31837521

You do know that study was done on all that. It was like 1 out of like 5 or 6 who was actually shooting at the enemy and trying to hit and kill them. Every one else said they would just shoot in the direction, hope they didn't hit any thing.
>>
>>31833301
Read up on "Chicago school of economics"
>>
>>31837521
I don't have the study in front of me, but I took a class on this. Turns out, the guy was full of shit. Soldiers shoot at the enemy way more than that guy stated.

Wish I could provide numbers, but it is 4AM.
>>
>>31833494
this anon is right
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.