[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ Halloween

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: TFBTV.png (2MB, 1334x719px) Image search: [Google]
TFBTV.png
2MB, 1334x719px
So, what's /k/ going to be doing for the season of spoops on the 31st? Are you going to be pointing your rifle at manlets on your doorstep or are you going to be wandering around rich neighborhoods and getting free shit?

Also as of this new release, I think it's safe to say that TFBTV has exceeded Papa Hickock, peace be upon him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlNTfoo-40Q
>>
>>31825050
I'm going to my nearest Shoprite and buying a shit ton of candy.

A bowl full of it will got to dah children, until it runs out, then it gets another fill.

The large majority of the rest will be my year's supply of candy.

My superhero name? Captain Diabetus.
>>
>>31825050
Fuck off, TFB is garbage.

Stop shilling your bad channel here.
>>
I'll be driving 21 hours to my first base and trying to do inprocessing with a wife and two annoyed pets.
>>
>>31825137
Going to be the Red Menace, dress in full Spetsnaz uniform with Gorka and Nerpa rig, frighten many globalists about the town.
>>
File: 1477114555091.jpg (252KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1477114555091.jpg
252KB, 2560x1920px
Ive been chipping away at my list of movies ve been meaning to watch, so im going to focus on the scary ones
I also pal on doing some urban exploring/innawoods as I love to this time of year
Might go to a party and reunite with some old friends that are back in town from school as well, but im more looking forward to the first two. Uusually when we make plans as a group like that things tend to fall apart, but im not going to let it get me down
>took a few days off from work
>already have the day of Halloween off
>got my school work done
>got myself enough food to bunker in for a few days
first time ive been excited for a holiday like this in a while
>>
>>31825220
>frighten many globalists about the town.
https://youtu.be/GInZ4oQhhzE?list=WL&t=19
>>31825253
>to focus on the scary ones
Have you seen It Follows or Spring?
>>
>>31825274
her mixed things about IT follows, but its on the list
just watched we are what we are and trick R treat and enjoyed them both
>>
>>31825253
Where do you usually wander?
I used to just walk into the woods and come out on some road, and walk on back home. Recently moved into the city however, so no such thing as that here. Thugs on every other corner, and every nice part of the city is overrun with tourists almost constantly.
>>
>>31825324
the woods around my town, sometimes you can find old structures or car graveyards
I also wonder through the abandoned/run down part of my town where its basically a ghost town
I have weird hobbies but I have fun
>>
>>31825050
I dunno actually.
I may just toss on my flight suit and gas mask and go get free shit.
And chase any clowns or spoops I see.
I wonder if I could get away with carrying around a shovel...
>>
Recently a clown appeared at the uni.

>Roommate walks in, somewhat spooped
>Saw a clown, didn't think much of it
>Clown honked its nose and began to come towards him
>Guy ran to his dorm as fast as fucking possible
School is in the middle of the woods right outside a city
>Immediately rumor spreads like wildfire
>Grab flecktarn and bayonet, head innawoods
>Almost 20 people with flashlights and knives begin to prowl the campus looking for clowns
>Leave no stone unturned, walk about the whole uni
>No clowns sighted, must have ran as soon as he saw a mass of flashlights approaching

On another note, getting free shit is going to be nice, but if I see clowns I plan on instantly removing them from the premises.
>>
>>31825050
This was a plan for awhile and I normally just do a bunch of random shit like one year made a fake bush then hid and scared kids from it. For the past few years I had mannequins out front I made sure they were face down and had clothes that I could fit into. So fast forward to Halloween I plan to take one manequines clothes and lay in its place with something on top of me like I normally have one in a tipped over clean trash can. I will wait for kids to ring my doorbells then pop up and scare the shit out of them. Parents normally laugh or quite a few times I have scared parents. Btw teen girls are the best to scare. Wish me luck.
>>
>>31825323
It follows is my all-time favorite horror movie. As far as I'm concerned nothing even comes close to creeping me out like that. You might dislike the ending though. Can't recommend it enough.
>>
>>31825050
Going around neighborhoods dressed as a gopnik with the goons is the plan.
>>
File: 1477610553459-615105468.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1477610553459-615105468.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>31825050
[THWIP]
>>
>>31825050

Sitting at home with my CZ and XD, waiting. Probably with kevlar on because why not.
>>
>>31825050
Gonna be wearing pic related in case kids want candy at my door.

I'll also watch some /k/ related monster and horror, Dog Soldiers and R-Point (hopefully R-Point, might pass)
Already watched Outpost and The Thing this month though.
>>
>tfw I forgot all about it
I should just go through some thrift shops and old antique places for worn down clothes and make a crappy little costume like in the road.

Nobody will get where it's from but at least it's better than jeans and a shirt
>>
File: Per il cubo!.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Per il cubo!.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>31825050
I've got an idea of what to go as...
>pic related
>>
>>31825608
What school? Sounds comfy af in the woods. Also when you are after somebody or somebody is after you in the woods, don't use flashlights. Noise and light discipline.
>>
>>31825608
Do you go to UF? we had some dude in a clown outfit scaring the shit out of people near sorority row so a group of rednecks in lifted trucks started driving around campus with bats and handheld spotlights until UFPD told them to fuck off.
>>
File: 207.jpg (281KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
207.jpg
281KB, 1600x1064px
not a damn thing
>>
Going as CIA from the dark knight so i'll be getting away with OC my handgun cause its part of my costume
>>
File: modern mage.jpg (501KB, 1000x1235px) Image search: [Google]
modern mage.jpg
501KB, 1000x1235px
>>31825050
>>
File: john marston.jpg (26KB, 456x256px)
john marston.jpg
26KB, 456x256px
>>31825050
I've gotta work, so if you see somebody cooking fries in a shitty cowboy costume, say hi.
On a side note, does /k/ ever incorporate guns into their costumes? For example, a cowboy carrying a single action revolver or a pirate carrying a flintlock.
>>
File: apron.jpg (120KB, 900x593px) Image search: [Google]
apron.jpg
120KB, 900x593px
I'll be going as an Home Depot Associate.

Because I'll be fucking working.
>>
If you are old enough to own guns you should have stopped trick or treating a long time ago.

I'm going to be sitting in the dark with a loaded gun and a bottle of Scotch; it's tradition.
>>
>>31826596
>>31826558
Nope, small school outside of DC. We had a whole row of emails because of it, and there were security guards on campus that didn't just sit in the booth out front and watch netflix.

I didn't use a flashlight, me and a friend who had camo were looking around away from the main group. Didn't end up finding anything, but this was almost 10 minutes after first report. The flashlight fags came out almost 10 minutes after we did. By then the fucker was probably LONG gone. There are neighborhoods surrounding the school, out a couple of hundred feet. Woods aren't really enough to go walking in for extended periods of time. Highway extremely close on one side separating form the rest of the forest, and on the other side is an unnamed government facility, and students have been put in handcuffs for going onto the property, no warning signs or warnings either.
>>
>>31827745
Most people here aren't as depressed and cynical as you are, and believe in the ability to get free candy at any moment they want all night long from unsuspecting suburbanites.

Shame in free shit= none.
>>
>>31827745
So what about that awkward 3 year period of 2nd class adulthood?
>>
>>31827679
if home depot associate showed up at my door I would give them hella candy
>>
>>31827646
If I was in a state that allowed open carry I would 100% do this on Halloween.
>>
>>31828028
Thanks. But desu that is the laziest costume idea.

Plus not allowed to bring/wear the apron outside of the store yada yada
>>
>>31827646
I knew someone who bought a colt SAA specifically for a cosplay of the man with no name

He went all out on it
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.