[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought this AP Ar15 How'd I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: newpurchase.jpg (249KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
newpurchase.jpg
249KB, 1024x683px
The clerk told me AP stands for armor piercing, so I thought it was a pretty good deal in a SHTF situation
>>
>>31823751
meh stock and shit tier poorfag "optic". otherwise ok/10
>>
>>31823791
Yeah, but its AP
>>
Should have gotten a COLT. Stands for Cool-Eyed Operator, Life Taker.
>>
Based on the symbol on your lower receiver, you have an Aero Precision made rifle. Nothing about the rifle makes it armor piercing, that's just full retard. Still, Aero Precision makes a good product. I've bought some upper receivers from them with no complaints. That clerk is a dumbfuck, though. You can't buy armor piercing ammunition anyway, not legal. Just load up on m193 ammo and maybe get some .223 for hunting because it fragments like crazy and makes hideous wounds.
>>
>>31824008
>>You can't buy armor piercing ammunition anyway, not legal.
>>.223 for hunting because it fragments like crazy and makes hideous wounds.

subtle
>>
>>31823751
>>31824003
Super
Precision
Infinite
Kills
Every
Shot

SPIKES, it's the only way to go
>>
>>31824008
Hey look, it's litterally Op trying to defend himself by trying to pretend to be anon, but he forgot about the thread info at the bottom of the page.

Sad days
>>
>>31824008
Wait, do you mean AP doesn't stand for armor piercing? The Clerk was very explicit about this
>>
I have this same rifle. Bought it about a month ago and salesman told me the same thing. "AP stands for armor piercing".
He told me that it's one of the few rifles on the market that can shoot armor piercing rounds. So you guys are telling me I was lied to?
>>
>>31823751
>>31824008
>>31824054
Op's bad attempt at some sort of bait or full blown autism.

Nice try Faggot
>>
>>31823751
I do like the mags and buttstock not so sure about keymods never used them before
>>
File: new.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
r8 or h8
>>
Should have got a

Super
Tactical
Assault
Gun
>>
>>31825388
No, he needs a Del-Ton, because it stands for
Dangerous
Extreme
Loud
Totally
Orgasmic
Niggerkiller
>>
>>31823751
spicy?
>>
>>31823751
you twit... ap has nothing to do with the rifle
>>
>>31823751
AP rifles are Aero Precision
Good gun.
Comfy image.
>>
>>31823751
>he fell for the dickmod meme
>>
>>31824008
you can't buy ap handgun ammo. ap rifle ammo is very easy to buy. look up m855
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/federal-xm855-223-556x45mm-fmj-62-grain-420-rounds-with-stripper-clips-and-ammo-can?a=862719
>>
>>31827743
Why buy armor piercing ammo when you can buy an armor piercing rifle? you can just use normal ammo that way
>>
ᎵᏅᎠᎣ ᎳᎯᎠᏔ ᎩᎠᎦᎣᏔᏍ ᏯᎣᎤ ᎠᎵᎵ ᎠᏛᎡ
>>
everyone in this thread falling for terrible bait.

or OP is a faggot.

same shit.
>>
>>31827743
>green tip
>armor piercing
whew lad
>>
>>31827743
M855 is not armor piercing. It was design to penetrate helmets better but that's all. Look it up, the discussion has been done to death.
>>
>>31824033
Mine has an AP upper with a SPIKES BCG in it.

Joke's on you, ATF, I'm fucking unstoppable
>>
>>31823751
Seams on floor planks are too close on adjacent rows
>>
>>31823751
What color is that? Looks a little darker than most FDE for me. It looks like it would work well in Appalachia.
>>
>>31823751
>>31823883
>>31824054
You can't be serious. No, "AP" on the rifle is the initials for the company Aero Precision, the maker of the Rifle.
>>
>>31833153

I think that's a countertop, senpai. If it were flooring, you'd be absolutely correct
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.