[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aero Survival Rifle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: TNW_ARS.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
TNW_ARS.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Alright guys, I currently have a super boner for these things right now, convince me not to buy one.

Or not, I'm probably gonna buy one anyways.

>easy breakdown
>common calibers
>common mags
>high quality
>can hide it under the back seat of my car
>>
>>31823546
>greentext

buy a tavor if this is what you're seeking in a rifle
>>
>>31823709
but a tavor is like 3x more expensive
>>
>>31823546
I've been intrigued as well. I just wish it used a locked breech and had a folding stock.
I basically want a cheap MP9 carbine.
>>
>>31823546
Get an AR pistol with a ""Brace"" instead. You pay maybe little more for something in a rifle caliber that would be just as, if not more compact.
>>
>>31823709
Pretty unconvinced that a tavor is worth ge price tag. The ergos arent great even for a bullpup, and although i cant say from first hand experience, the accuracy is supposedly pretty meh
>>
>>31823837
The X95 would be great...made by another company. It's got some great ideas, but the end product is not amazing.
>>
>>31823774
i get what you're saying, but I prefer the idea of it being in an actual pistol caliber, like 9mm

like the modern version of having a lever gun and a wheel gun both in .357
>>
>>31823709
Tavors are worth the cost if you stay within the context of their purpose. They were made with specific things in mind

>urban warfare (gaza)
>extended deployment
>dry functioning
>reliability, ruggedness
>out-of-the-box usage
>x95 trigger/pack is a very forgiving/crisp 5-6lbs, negating the need for the sabra pack ($350)

They are not plinking/range guns, nor are they match grade accuracy out to 300+ yards. You'll be around 3 MOA (with 55-62gr ammo) at 200yrds which is within engagement guidelines for the US military and the Israelis.

A thing to note, 1:7 twist is more accurate with higher grain cartridges. 75gr will be ~2 MOA at 200yrds in a Tavor, if you really want to find some pretty groupings at the range.

If you want a rifle that will go the distance in any SHTF situation, or even just innawoodsing in general, the Tavor is extremely hard to beat. Also, you rarely have to clean them. They'll go years, poorly stored, and function without issue. They also cycle pretty much anything, however, I would still use higher grain quality FMJ, regardless.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.