[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sahara Desert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: sahara.jpg (267KB, 575x384px) Image search: [Google]
sahara.jpg
267KB, 575x384px
hey /k/, if you found yourself in the Sahara Desert, with only a 2litre bottle of water, a shovel and full white clothing, how would one survive? you're located in Egypt.

not sure if this should be on this board though, but i'll give it a shot.
>>
>>31823493
My buddy said Egyptian girls crotches get wet for tall blonde guys. He wanted me to go with him on vacation to be his wing man. He said I'd get treated like Brad Pitt.

So I'd be on an epic quest to not die of dehydration and slay poon.
>>
>>31823493
Start walking North. I feel I'll have a better time with the shitters along the Mediterranean than whatever goes on in the rest of Africa.
>>
>>31823493
>2 liters
I'm sorry but no. I won't make it. I can keep on walking, slipping in the sand and then laying on my back every now and again, thinking of what the hell I'm doing. In the end, I'll just end up dying with such little water. I would honestly just swing the blade of the shovel into my skull.
>>
File: Model-112-Magnum-Target-rifle.jpg (93KB, 1000x845px) Image search: [Google]
Model-112-Magnum-Target-rifle.jpg
93KB, 1000x845px
>>31823493

>>/out/
>>/trv/

This is not weapons related but I will change that. Commence thread hijacking:

New scenario:
You are on your way home from a sweepstakes hunt sponsored by Cabelas when you suddenly take AAA fire. Your plane limps away to somewhere over the Sahara before catching fire forcing the pilot to crash land. The plane was small with only 5 other passengers and a pilot, all of whom died on impact. The Muslim extremists who shot you down know approximately where you crashed and are on their way to pick you up for beheading on YouTube. They have sent 2 trucks, 8 men armed with AKMs, 1 mounted DShK and ample supplies. It is midday you estimate they will locate the crash site by nightfall.

Lucky for you, the cabelas staff let you choose a long gun to take on the hunt and packed it in a good case. You find it, your ammunition and a backpack containing a fixed knife, firestarter and compass intact among the wreckage. You are able to scrounge about 10oz of peanuts and 1.5 gallons of water which you stow in your pack. None of the other hunting gear is usable as it was burned up.

1. Where do you go?
2. What do you take from the wreckage?
3. What weapon will you bring along?
4. What knife?
5. Do you try to kill the mudslimes and take a vehicle or run/hide hoping they can't find you?

Hardmode: your gun and knife must come from the Cabelas website

I choose pic related
>>
>>31823941
>somewhere over the Sahara
Yo, thats more than the continental US states, if you already gave me a compass then ffs give me a rough point of orientation.

Also CZ 550 in 9.3mm Mauser, and since I only got water for a day and my other option is public beheading, I am hard pressed not to open fire at long range and see how it works out.
>>
Find the CSS Texas and wage guerilla warfare against a dictator and his helicopter
>>
File: 1473454184620.jpg (666KB, 2048x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1473454184620.jpg
666KB, 2048x1286px
Unless someone is going to save you or you are next to civilization, there is no way to survive.

I hate these fucking threads with this kind of starting conditions.

>Shark ate your lower body and you are in the middle of the pacific, you have a small inflatable pillow, how do you survive?
>You're in Siberia and it's winter, the temperature is -50 celsius and you only have your underwear, how do you survive?
>You're suddenly ejected from a spacecraft without a space suit but you have a swiss army knife, how do you survive?
>You just dropped the soap and see a lurking shadow behind you - it is OP, how do you survive?
>>
>>31824124
>You just dropped the soap and see a lurking shadow behind you - it is OP, how do you survive?

FUCKING LMAO
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.